Tinder sluts

Tinder sluts

More more more

would fuck, but wouldn't know how to approach

Pretend you’re in TV/Movie production

What do you mean?

Sorry, it cut off the rest of the info. Here’s another pic from that site.

Is it HAPENNING HERE??

what a fucking cougar damn

Damn, how do I pretend I'm in TV/Movie production?

seems mildly crazy but all women without kids are, would fuck the shit out of her

I want to trick Erin into thinking I’m a liberal and then when we’re fucking I’d slip my dick into her asshole and whisper in her ear that I voted for Trump.

dump all of this slut

There has to be nudes of Erin. Her photobucket is full of pictures about sex.

post link

She will sniff you out way before you reach her bedroom kid

Photobucket ecissel

Doubtful

Who stops to take a selfie in a public restroom?

There’s a reason this chick is 40, unmarried with no kids. She’s a fucking train wreck.

Also, lying about her age. Looks way closer to 50 than 40.

dude, crazy old lady pussy is some of the best fun you can have... just never, NEVER get attached to them

God damn, you could cut diamonds with that jaw line.

I used to fuck a petite mid forties milf. Best sex of my life, and she wanted to fuck every night, multiple times.

Dude, I’m married to a crazy old lady. Let me know when you’d like to swing by to get her.

oh ill cuck you good then never see you again

No, take her with you. Please. Dump her in s state forest when you’ve had enough of her. I give you 15 minutes.

These kids dont know man. There comes a point in a marriage where you just hope to god one day you get home and shes fucking somebody so you get a ticket out without losing half your shit.

I’ve been married 18 years. The point you describe occurred roughly 16 years ago.

20 years here. 3 kids all girls now teenagers. Every day I wake up is the worst day of my life.

Just waiting for sweet death to rescue me. I’m with you, my brother.

Ewwwww white sox !!

She is 40 you fucking retard.
>Age 30
>Processing date: 02-01-2008
>Add 10 years
>40 years old!?!?

Here’s one for you, I swear this is true: Every morning (while sleeping in my own room, of course) I wake up with the most colossal raging hard on, like 18-year-old boner quality. My brain just has to hear my wife’s voice, speaking to our 15 y/o daughter, and my dick immediately shrivels and retracts inside my body.

I was writing while the picture was being posted. So fuck you very much, you edgy little useless fucktard.

Tell me more bro, why is it so terrible? Do you guys still fuck? Is she hot? Drop you think she is cheating on you? Are you cheating on her?

before I read 40 I thought she was a college student...

So you decided to reply to a picture that hasn't loaded.
>You fucked up twice now

falling for the get married meme

Why is it so terrible? It’s marriage. It is terrible by design. Do we still fuck? No. Do I cheat on her? No. That’s what she wants. Then everything will be my fault. Does she cheat on me? She has in the past, at least once, but that was 9+ years ago. Is she cheating on me now? I really don’t care. But I doubt she is. She only leaves the house to go to the grocery store or Costco.

Dropped
r
o
p
p
e
d

get a PI and confirmed recordings of her infidelity and divorce while keeping everything and taking half of her shit

I wasn’t replying to that picture. It hadn’t been posted yet.

MER

Haha..........got a pissy 11 year old and pissy 45 year old in my house

Har inte mer med henne och inte mer från tinder. Har dock lite övriga bilder(både naket och en del bikini) på svensk brudar.

How much do you have to lose if you divorce her?

I wouldn’t need a PI or proof of infidelity. She’s clinically insane, and refuses treatment. Last week she ran over our Christmas decorations on our front lawn with her car. That is almost every day of my life.

upp med rubbet kompis

Half a business, two houses, half my retirement savings or more... should I go on?

I still occasionally have to fuck her to validate her existance. There is no cheating with our schedules its not possible. She used to be hot but giving birth to my children destroyed her body. Living with teenaged kids is a fucking nightmare. They lie constantly even though we have never given them a reason to lie. They fight like fucking cats every god damn day its like a white trash throw down during shark week in my house. I swear to god im going to all three of them spayed. Pretty sure my wife is just waiting for me to die of a heart attack so she can get the insurance money. God willing it wont be too much longer.

It's she hot? Also what your relation to your kids? Do they like you more than her?

Ska bara runka färdigt först

>She’s clinically insane, and refuses treatment.

Isn't that grounds for divorce?

gör det du gör bäst

This. This is my life. You are not alone.

>Living with teenaged kids is a fucking nightmare.

Is this partly due to your failure to discipline them when they were younger?

Probably goes to Costco to blow $300-400 like my spend happy whore of a wife?

MOM?

How did you even get married in the first place? How long did you know each other?

Of course! Half of what she buys are giant things of food our daughter insists we need, that no family of three people has any business buying. Then most of it goes in the garbage can three weeks later, when the strawberries are growing mold in the refrigerator.

You must spend a fortune on Christmas decorations.

I went to court for a divorce the judge told me I need to fork out $5,300 a month to wife and kids. I made up with her real fucking fast.

Try to get a gigolo to seduce her and let a PI get that on tape so you can divorce her

I knew mine 2.5 years before we were married. I tried to back out about 3 weeks before the wedding but her father wouldn’t allow me to.

Obviously you have no kids let alone daughters

Our prisons are just filled with people whos parents were too compassionate. On a serious note it doesn't matter how much you beat women when its PMS time they turn into total cunts.

She was my boss at work. I bummed a cigarette off her and two years later we were married. That's all I remember.

>Obviously you have no kids let alone daughters

That is correct - will you acknowledge my original question?

because you are a fuckin retard and never seen an attractive woman , when i looked at her i thought she is like 48 , my mom is 56 and looks better than this old hag, if you ask pictures of my mom of course i dont share .

Exactly, Glad I'm not alone

>That's all I remember

I call bullshit.

This is why I have never considered divorce an option. I’m banking on the fact that she is going to try to kill me. I mean, not in the subtle ways they try to kill us each day, but sooner or later she is going to put a gun to my skull and pull the trigger. I don’t expect to die, because she fails at everything, but at least she’ll go to jail for a while. I’m hoping I will have enough brain and motor function left to continue working.

Have you tried to actually not be a weak limped faggot and let women walk over you? I thing that's the thing with most of you crybabies complaining about their marriage, you gave to much power to women and women can't deal with power in their hands, they are fucking children in adult bodies, it's like letting a child go wild in a candy store, they don't know what's good for them
Never let a women step over you, show her her place , if your daughters buys shit she doesn't need just tell her you won't buy it and if she complains one good slap in the face works wonders, same goes for the wife
And believe me, even if it sounds counter intuitive women WANT to be dominated, they crave a strong hand leading them, that's why girls with daddy issues become such huge whores, the lack of strong male leading role fucks with their head

Its obviously bullshit you fag I was joking. You want me to detail the whole two years before we got married? We started dating work found out we were fucking I had to change jobs. After the secret was out we decided why not lets get married then we had a nice honeymoon in Thailand where Im willing to bet to this day they still havent gotten the smell of our fucking out of that hotel room since that is all we did for 2 weeks.

That's rape, brother

My wife bought a million dollar policy on herself. Every time she goes out I hope she gets in a horrible car wreck so I can finally pay off the debts she has racked up. Thsee thoughts are the only thing that gets me out of bed every morning

Get a load of this virgin.

Yep, you know everything. You’ve got it all figured out. You get get a booth at the fucking state fair and dole out that sage fucking advice, you god among men.

This

Yeah sure thing you pathetic cuck. Just kill yourself when you hate your life so much

You clearly are new to this world

I volunteer every Saturday, 7-3, building houses for families of modest income. I’ve done it for 5 years now. It’s truly the only thing in life that she hasn’t taken all the fun out of.

You guys are so pathetic, you deserve everything coming for you

That's cool