why does your cat have 5 balls?

This one has banged me a few times

not the picture i was looking for...
here he is tho

hes really rough but i like him none the less

>es really rough

I don't think that's a cat user

well ive let him ram my ass before

although i was kneeled over and the fucker decided to mount me from the front....

although dog cum is surprisingly tasteless, though a tiny bit salty if anything really

but somehow i enjoyed it as much, if not more than when he did me from behind. he weighs like 15kg more than me since im skinny as fuck
so it had a domination effect that definetly made it so much hotter

So um.. do you cum from it

/thread

u dont cum from facial u tard

but i do take great pleasure from it

anal is really nice when it works
when, it, works.
its a minor nightmare to make anal work when you have a dog that size being all excited and shit

its way easier to adjust your head to where he thrusts
also the added bonus of having eyes to see with

which works out perfectly because i have an oral fetish

how do you even get him aroused

hes a male dog
he is naturally arousable
hell i dont actually have to try

first time even happened on accident because i was petting him and cuddling him
so he got really...well
and i just sorta let it happen
half because of curiosity and half knowing that if he wanted to fuck me then his shear size (85kg) would be too much

had i screamed at him he would without a doubt stop, since hes a really caring dog

but i couldn't really bring myself to stop him

so in other words: it just sorta happens when he becomes extra moody, since that affects me and then we're both aroused

i really love that dog

>u dont cum from facial u tard
I meant the ass-ramming you doofus

why the fuck did this make me laugh so hard

details you degenerate fuck

Is it wrong that I read that in Strongbads voice?

please post mroe beast stuff? i love it, desperately want to get fucked by an animal.

I hope you all die

>desperately want to get fucked by an animal.
Im a beast!

Firstly. Cumming from anal is really a challenge, secondly i in particular struggle, however ive been really close with that dog so i still consider it a win. I might actually try to go for it again soon, but in the meantime theres doggy style throat fucking

secondly. I have in the past made 2 other thread where i went into great detail describing the stories and such
the 1 greentext thread i made went fine but the second one got me banned for a month (there was virtually no difference, it was just story 1 and 2, guess it was another mod)
im kinda paranoid to detail too much since getting banned sucks

>im kinda paranoid to detail too much since getting banned sucks
Nah its gonna be fine, bby, do tell do tell

they'll probably ban for the OP pic tbh

ï honestly feel blessed to have my Grand dane, hes really loving
when it comes to dog mentalities it can be a hit or miss sometimes
but he hit right on and i think we both gain from that
(well i mean he gets to skull fuck me and nut inside my throat, so if he didnt count that as a win, i dont know what would)

i once read the best dogs to fuck are huskies, what do you think about that?

God speed Dane-Master

considering their wolf-like brutal mentality i could also imagine them being the most aggressive and horny dogs, furthermore their size can be more manageable since you can move the dog

in my case: i like it big
also theres a funny side effect, whenever he mounts me he of course starts going at it, and as soon as he is inside me (be it mouth of ass) he takes a step forward with his hind legs, and digs his front paws firmly around and into me
thereby once hes in, i am completely helpess and locked in place
firstly the step forward means that my neck cannot move away, and that his dick will be far down my throat. With his raw weight and strength he effectively pins me and uses me as a fucking toy

i swear, if you're into being dominated by a beast, there is no feeling greater than being helplessly fucked and almost choked by a massive doglike even his knot can, often be inside my cheeks.
Its painful but fucking fantastic

also on the husky part: i prefer my dog to also be kind and caring after hes done unloading down my face

(it is such a fucking mess afterwards, what you might not know is that dogs precum/cum alot during the act, so that by the time hes done ill be drenched and dripping cum)

tell ye what. its currently 3pm where i live, i got plenty of time at around 00:30 or 01am, i can make a full greentext then, if ya like

Yes.

furthermore ill have time to grammar check

it feels good to be reminded of those times

(if i aint banned by tonight)

anyhow i really gotta go right now

>if you're into being dominated by a beast, there is no feeling greater than being helplessly fucked and almost choked by a massive doglike even his knot can, often be inside my cheeks.
>Its pa
thanks for answer, the only thing i read before was here on Sup Forums but everything were with females, havent seen anything with males until now

>he only thing i read before was here on Sup Forums but everything were with females
I've got some bad news for you buddy

I think he meant female dogs? Maybe? Honestly I have read about women fucking dogs a lot. Never about men getting fucked by male dogs.

Guy that's been knotted twice here, ama

Do you know anything about german shepherds and how are their tendecies to fuck? I'd like to try

bumph

No, my experience was with a pit and a lab.
I've heard sheps are sweet though

Disgusting fuckers ye

how long before you got caught

abandoned the thread fuck you

Sad bump

quit larping and show us the rocket knot