ITT the most important athletes to their sport in the last 10 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PPhfA5XNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKXKci9Wr8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cpYeiQmgq70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll start

>autistic germans are important to F1

Fucking dime a dozzen Vlad, charasmatic, marketable, fast black guys are extremely rare in F1.

>nog who is disliked even by reddit
>white conservative European liked by everyone and whose funny jabs make everyone happy
youtube.com/watch?v=_PPhfA5XNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKXKci9Wr8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cpYeiQmgq70

>implying

>funny jabs

The guy spergs out almost every single race

>waaaaaaaaaa why don't cares drive in the grass so i can pass waaaaaa

This man covers two sports.

fpbp

>important to mma
Not sure about that, Frank fucking Mir exposed him
>wwe
is a tv show
>football
Didn't make it
>amateur wrestling
never did anything important

Bernie pls go

He basically built the ufc into the mainstream sport it is today. Professional wrestling is one of the most taxing sports in terms of damage to your body. Only the outcome is faked. Brock is unironically the most important athlete to both in the last decade.

Not even most liked I'm thier sorry

I don't doubt wwe is taxing on the body, its still a tv show

Reality survival shows are taxing on peoples bodies but they aren't a sport

easy

Do they speak English in your nation of origin?

Possibly, in terms of Messi or Ronaldo the who's best argument is fairly 50\50 but Ronaldo is certainly a bigger personality and I don't think the game of football has advanced in any way in the last 10 years so biggest personality might be the most important...if thats the case though maybe Zlatan?

Its most definitely a sport. That ninja warrior shit is also a sport. It's an athletic competition.

LEBRON

Sadly true, however Curry meme chucking 3's has influenced the game in a bigger way

Dude, Chris Benoit brain was very much like that of a retired NFL player.

While it really depends on a moveset, you can't say mandrama isn't taxing on the body.

Warriors meme chucking or lebron super friends teams. It's truly a great debate as to what was more influential to the sport.

Benoits brain was the equivalent of a 90 year-old man in very advanced stages of Alzheimer's. He was in his late 30's. Mandrama is extremely dangerous even if they have taken steps to make it safer in recent years. Pic related took a legit knee from former mma fighter shinsuke nakamura and broke his orbital bone. It's still a very dangerous art tbqh.

Alonso

Do you understand English? I said it is taxing on the body, I said it isn't a sport

Lebrons super friends teams have no 'influence' kids can't be genetically perfect like Lebron. They can and do launch 100000 3's and think one going in is amazing

He hasn't won a title in the last 10 years, he might have been most influential in the previous 10 if it wasn't for Schumacher

Micheal Phelps, Usain Bolt, surprised no one has posted either of them

Honestly, curry and the warriors killing off the long range two pointer was good for the game. What's the harm in an extra 4 feet on a shot if you get an extra point.

make that 20 years

TYB croatia

Thomas Edward Patrick Brady jr.

Yea maybe, I'm undecided as to if its good or bad but its certainly influenced the game

I always prefer my team to take a three over a long two. A couple of feet doesn't really make it more difficult.