Did they go too far this time?

did they go too far this time?
bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/

yes

time to invade mexico

It's Brazil you mongoloid

spotted the mexican

She kinda looks like she deserved it

kek

Thank God I live is a small Euro country

I can walk safely around the street.

Unironically thank god I live in a big town/ small city in Pennsylvania

She killed 2 children she deserved

>To far this time?
You DO realize, this has been happening on a daily basis in Mexico for at least 3 decades now, probably closer to the last 5 decades (though cartels used to have some semblance of honor and wouldn't generally slay women or those uninvolved in cartels).

You only care now because you just watched it and the girl is reasonably hot for being a fat Mexican.

Honestly, at this point, the only way it will *ever* get sorted out is if the US ends it's drug war and decriminalizes drug use and dealing. A good start would be full decriminilization of pot, that's a good stream of their revenue. Coke and Heroin are probably 2/3rds of it though.

>fat
>ugly
>spic
>face tats
>involved with cartels

I'm not seeing a problem here, except they didn't show her tits befofehand or rape her.

Plus its far faster than they usually go. Must be amateurs.

>Mexican

My bad, I just noticed it's in Brazil. Doesn't change a damn thing I said except the country.

why don't they keep the women to fuck them? There has to be a few guys in the gang who can't get any pussy who would take her home and chain her to something. I was watching her crotch real close to see if she pissed or shit herself when she died. To my disappointment, she didn't

At least their machetes weren't as dull as bowling balls like in some of the videos I've seen.

mexian, south american, they're all a bunch of brown beaner speaking savages. just because one of them babbles in Portuguese and the other in spanish makes zero difference.

>Must be amateurs

The spinal cord is pretty tough. Even axe-wielding executioners have been known to botch the job and require three or more chops. Cutting off, the guy knew wtf he was doing

Her agony was way too short, not funny

yeah, but the whole point of these things is to drag it out as long as possible. it's supposed to be painful. People mistakenly see videos like this one and think "oh they don't know what they're doing" but they're trying to do it as long and as savagely as possible.

Her head was probably still conscious while being waved around, which is a bit haunting I guess, but not as painful as a slow savage cutting.

It's not the first time they've done something like this, but yeah, I think it's somehow worse when they're even willing to treat their women and kids like this.

This. Whore should should have gotten destroyed

If they want to go back to being savages then we should go back to being colonialists and take that shit over.

I dunno, some of them seem pretty awkward. Like those videos of the beheadings with a dull knife that take ages.

How's the MGTOW stuff going for you?

>implying a fat blob like you will do anything

Lol along with your mother pal

She was a whore involved with other faction probably did bad things too, she deserved, don't get involved with those people

This. Ending the drug war in the US would definitely curtail a great deal of the violence in both countries.

You have to go back.

damn, that was so quick.
one moment she's screaming in pain, and seconds later she's dead with her head chopped off.
scary how fast you can take life away from someone.

I'm with you on this brother.

She is white women -> she deserved it.

Brazil or some sandnigger desert ?

>this is considered white in america

Kill yourself mgtow mutt

I say let's just invade South America and kill all those mother fuckers and take over. They won't have a chance compared to a real army

I'm genuinely upset that no tits were shown. Those were blue ribbon winners.

Agree. Gotta get the whores tits out first maybe even cut them off first

whats wrong with a little rape snuff?

that's sorta the point. it sends a pretty savage message

dunno. one or the other. sandniggers tend to have better production values, and beaners always use portrait.

You're starting to repeat yourself.

S. America invasion when?

You are a sad sad little man, jesus.

Your autism is showing, incel.

Everything south of the US is Mexico. Nigger

Shoulda cut each titty off 1 by 1 than beheaded her, pussies

>Honestly, at this point, the only way it will *ever* get sorted out is if the US ends it's drug war and decriminalizes drug use and dealing.
wow of course not.

The only way to stop this is to start an actual war instead of this low level police stuff. So using jets, napalm and more.

You have to smoke the fuckers out like the viet cong. But this time use drones, etc without soldiers. Trust me most will be destroyed easily

this. I thought the'd do that first

That's a great idea dickhead, then the world will simultaneously quit using coke and opioids. There's no way new cartels would spring up to replace the ones that exist.

This video is fucking sick.

An edge lord like you will call me a soy boy, but kids are innocent like animals.

The US should intervene and destroy every last fucker in these cartels.

>That's a great idea dickhead, then the world will simultaneously quit using coke and opioids. There's no way new cartels would spring up to replace the ones that exist.
don't care

disgusting video

That's exactly what makes you a useless void of a human being.

Was executed. Fast death. Its amateur cuzz real badass make victims suffer to the very last breath. This is to show "ur life will end this fast if u came up with us", but instead, didnt scare at all

your opinion is worth nothing to me my friend, nor to anyone else. Try harder

"cuzz real badass" Mods, I found a 12 year old

If this does not trigger you there seriously something wrong with you.

Seeing a terrified and shocked child being beaten and then decapitated is extremely vile.

If there is no rage in you after seeing this then you are indeed fucked up.

Its like the kid knows what's coming and refuses to cry or beg cause he knows this shit will end up on the internet

Typical fat American nigger

wrong on both counts, degenerate

Sad, but true. They hate their own people.

>we should go back to being colonialists and take that shit over
Then where would we be? Stuck with a country full of savage beaners?

Beaner slaves, it'll be okay.

>doesn’t use greentext to quote

Newfag

You latins are the reason why this meme even exists retard. GET OUT the U.S. problem solved

>Cut them off

Is Brazil a Shithole country on the Shithole country list? If it isn't it should be.

they guttted flaied and killed a 8 year old girl

the cartels been targetting kids now and in syria they beheaded a 10 year old boy

they chopped her head soo fast and she even puked lul

yes

damn that machete must've been sharp as fuckkkkk

fucking gross

i think the US Armed Forces should invade mexico, go down there and defeat the military & government, setup a puppet government with ethnic mexicans of US citizenship loyal to the USA, and hunt down all the gangsters & smugglers and kill them on the spot with no mercy

Why the fuck would someone want to do that?
It is not even hot.

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot. Now go shoot up some place u dont like

All degenerates will get what they deserve soon.

Keep dreaming faggot

Hahaha Andale.

found out she was six and she survived

let me tell you what cia does to children

Why didn't Murica done that already? They be killing sand niggers but those scums in their own yard they leave in peace.

if usa had any good in them they would be there in mexico killing these fuckers

Yeah! The Roy Moores soon to be dead

We should take all of those machete wilding Mexicans and make them US citizens. Oh wait. The Democrats are already trying to do that

No, that will imply war. And as i remember American faggots voted to stop going to war. You wanna go? Then go. Be a man and do it. Oh wait u are just a basement faggot who needs the government to do it for u.

Yeah soooo many beheadings in the US.

Oh wait. That's a fear u have that has NEVER HAPPENED. But republicans shooting up schools are cool.

why invade just send in some seal teams or some usmc's kill the bad curropt politicans linked to cartels then kill the cartels if any drug mule is found just kill them on the spot

I'm mad, I would have throat fucked her first, fiddle the titties, gangbanged first or something then chopped the bitch. Shit why can't these Brazilian fucknuts do anything right. What a bunch of edgy faggots.

>inb4 wow edgelord spic
Nah I'm italian, at least we know how to punish. I mean look at Mussolini, we stoned his ass while hanging him.

USA please Invade whole south America and kill those thugs.

Your point is you fruit picking wetback?

this

why do anything? They're not really coming up here. Hell, nobody is even looking for them.

They tend to kill their own. I'd be upset if it was a hot white english speaking woman. But she's a butt ugly landwhale skank. good riddance.

YOU did nothing you stink ass Italian go take a shower

I wouldn't be upset even then. One white girl ain't that big a loss.