I stole a Vespa scooter four years ago today

I stole a Vespa scooter four years ago today.

The heist was pretty simple- I saw it for sale on Craigslist. I went to Goodwill and got a pair of work khakis and a polo with an engineering firm's logo. I bought a burner phone and gave the seller a call.
When we met, I told her that our firm was contracted from out of state to renovate the historical church in the downtown area, and I wanted a little scooter to drive around town while we were here.
She let me take it for a test drive.
I drive to an alley next to my house, broke the burner phone, and stashed the scooter.
An hour later, I already found someone on Craigslist to trade me an old Honda Civic for it.
I later sold the Civic to a prostitute.

AMA

The real question is are you a mulatto or a quadroon?

>I stole a Vespa scooter four years ago today.

Karma is a bitch.

White as snow.

Karma can suck a gigantic wiener. I just got a huge promotion, I now have an awesome family and a hot wife, and life is awesome.

>Karma can suck a gigantic wiener. I just got a huge promotion, I now have an awesome family and a hot wife, and life is awesome.

The biggest falls need a good setup.

You sound chuffed to bits op, you do know that it's not hard to be a scum bag.

Not chuffed at all. Figured I'd share. Sup Forums is the first I've told of this. I'm honestly not worried about any repercussions.

Wait till you give birth to a downey retard

How did the civic seller not want the registration for the bike? Who buys a vehicle with no papers

Already have two beautiful kids. Trying for three more. There's a reason abortion is legal, user.

It was a shitty, beat-up Civic. I told him I couldn't find the papers, but I printed off an official looking bill of sale with the state's seal photoshopped onto it. I told him the DMV would accept that while waiting for a title.

what did you do with the money, did you fuck the prostitute too.?

I gave her a discount on the Civic to dominate me. I'm into that kind of shit.
The actual money itself I just kept in my wallet and spent at bars or on groceries. $1,000 goes a long way if that's all your using it for.

Well that makes sense, I'm pretty sure my vin number is off a few letters compared to my registration. But dude this is all petty theft and minor fraud. Did you get a raging boner over this weak shit? I hope your kids rape each other to death you chowder head

I'm not bragging, it just popped into my head today and I figured I'd tell someone.

Domination is a weird one, are you also a alcohol and are destroying your family?

Yes.

Figures, domination fags always have a need to control things at all times the same with alcoholics

Not an alcohol. I actually don't really drink. I'll do it at parties or out with friends, but I've never had the urge to do it.

Don't talk shit about domination. That stuff gets me going.

sounds like you covered all your bases very well. that shit will come back to bite you in the ass though

Eww what a lame caption, go incest or go home. All you dorks with your lame fetishes that don't allow you to fuck make me sick. I hope one of your kids gets their throat slit on a backpacking holiday 16 years from now and you think back on this thread.

I've never been able to get into incest.
>my kids
>ever wanting to leave the US
You didn't think I raised some commies, did you?

What do you mean? Their dad is a cuck of course they're gonna be commies. Would you kill them if they found out like that one guy did to his son who found his shit diaper eating video?

Why would anyone give a shit about that? I'm not embarrassed by this at all, no matter how many Sup Forumstards are quick to assume so.

"Ooh yeah tell me I can't cum for twenty three minutes ooh" this is you.

lol

Typical poor white trash

I came plenty of times, actually. Edging does that.

Edging ruins your ability to get erections retard. Enjoy your ED cuck fag

Bahahahahaha

No it doesn't. I have sex with my wife all the time and I've been edging since I was 13.