Kino

Kino

Never been to Sonic. Any good?

Yes.

Mix in a little vodka...yeh.

it's pure sugar. drink some water user.

>Nearest Sonic is 6.5 miles

fuck man

Not OP but the hot dogs and burgers at Sonic are alright. Tots are great and cherry limeade is god tier as well. Wings are absolute shit tier though.

Food is hit or miss, the drinks fucking rule though.

>nearest sonic is 22 miles away

>$0.50 corndogs
>mini tater tots
>ocean water
K I N O

Super Sonic double cheeseburger is what the double whopper used to be before BK went to shit.

Except they make it goofy-foot, with the greens below the meat.

>Wings are absolute shit tier though.
I was pretty disappointed with their boneless wings myself.

>Be nighttime security guard in college
>Complex is next to a Sonic
>Every night I get a large drink with random flavors and pour a third out and mix in some kind of alcohol
>Spend 4 out of 7 nights drunk driving a golf cart around an abandoned office park
Why would I even want to graduate and get a real job desu family

meta

Are you an American? Did you need anything to become a security guard or do you think they gave you the job because you're a student? I want to do this fuck responsibility.

yes

Like the breakfast toasters.

Yo peep, lemme get a Route 44 cherry limeade, add double cherry and three squirts of cranberry, and make it fuckin snappy, money.

Chili. Cheese. Tots.

limeade with peanut butter syrup and a cup of the cheese sauce

American. I had to take a 2 day class that was basically "Don't do anything stupid, call the cops" repeated over and over. I don't know if the class was like a national certification or just a training program for the company. The pay is 12.50/hr which isn't that bad but they wont give you overtime or benefits. I lucked out because my complex lets me work alone and doesn't have any cameras

>Drinking corn syrup

>local sonic still employs little jailbait to skate out to you on rollerskates to deliver the food.

still no tip for them but hey, nice touch.

>nearest sonic is 778 miles away

Obscure fast food that foreigners will never be able to let touch their lips unless they come to blessed America power rankings:

1) Culvers
2) In and Out
3) Whataburger
4) Sonic
5) Braum's
6) Five Guys
7) Pollo Loco
8) Popeye's

drinks god tier, sandwiches okay

>when Sonic first arrived in my town it was one of the first in the entire state
>there was so much hype they literally had to tear up and pave a new parking lot to compensate for a lack of line
>now barely anyone goes there and the lot's never in use
I agree though, OP. The cherry limeades are GOAT.

> nearest Sonic is under a mile away, right outside my neighborhood

canuck cuck here
we've got five guys

>drinking sugar filled syrup cups
>not drinking pure water which ONLY has positive effect on your health

Its like choosing to watching Aliens instead of Alien. A smart person would choose Alien since the other is just garbage.

Drinks and tater tots are great

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Still trying to live longer
Normies get out

>His main board isnt /fit/

do you want a stalk of celery to go with that?

celery is bad for you

Nah, but if you got a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich you can pass that here my guy.

It is? But I love celery.

>cant post on Sup Forums without being a shitty meme spouting mouth breather

At this point, if you arent allowing yourself to be even remotely healthy and if you really dont care to be you should just kill yourself. To many fat ass faggots sit around being fat.

All your movie and television knowledge is probably shit anyway.

>Getting a culver's buy one get one free double butterburger coupon