If you could get rid of a state from the U.S. , which state would you remove and why?

If you could get rid of a state from the U.S. , which state would you remove and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E48QqcTOXeY
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm European.

>I pick Canada

California
also checked

California.

Explaination not needed, obviously.

California, because without them, liberals would never have a president in the White House again.

Maine or Hawaii

Nigeria

Utah, because when was the last time a fuck was given about Utah?

commiefornia

California

Here's really hoping they get nuked.

>California
Beautiful State, fucked up people.
Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill

Rhode Island...that little bastard knows what it did...

California

Florida

amen brother. fuck em all

Gather all the libtards together in Florida{pile them up w/e} and get rid of Florida.

Alabama, home to the incurably stupid

Cali

California for sure

Texas and all red states, inbreeding is the cancer of Sup Forums

Mexifornia

Ohio, because the toxic paul brothers, and because apparently everyone is a cancerous douche like that.

Donald J is a national hero for being gaslighted by Hilary for months at a public stage.

Alaska, give it back to the russians

Californian here: I vote for California as well. Give me a 30 minute head start before you begin the purge

Cancerfornia

Mississippi

with Alabama coming in a close 2nd

sounds fair

found the cuckifornian

any state historically conservative.

you know, the actual welfare states.

but if I were to chose, I'd choose probably Kansas because they're the prototype for the future failed tax plan that trump is jerking off on, which has spectacularly failed.

California

>To stop supporting all the Republican welfare states

New Jersey. Because it's fucking New Jersey

>the future failed tax plan that trump is jerking off on
>which has spectacularly failed.
Butt hurt Demofag detected. I bet you were caught on camera crying at Shillery's election night party.

new york...California is too pretty.

That's not what Welfare State means. At all.

(southern) California.

Californian here too. Fuck the dumb shit laws here. Destroy California.

Fuck New Jersey.

>pretty
sure, if you like looking at homeless, soybois, and mexico lite.

What did it do ?

actually I live in Virginia

>hurr hurr, I'm a faggot pepe strawman

so you mean to argue that a welfare state is not one that takes more than it gives? k.

NH, because that's where I live and I don't deserve anything but pain QQ

sorry to hear that

Louisissippibama
Fuck all of those inbred idiots. They make North Carolina look rational and intelligent.

California is the largest economy in your country and pay more into the federal tax pool more then they take. You will lose more than you will gain.
They are far better off without having to support you and your autism related medical costs

Hey fuck you Maine is perfect. Except for the winters.

>measuring wins in the culture wars based on economic measures
You’re really not getting why people are voting for California, are you?

None.

I'd invade Canada and Mexico at the same time. Move south until I get to panama. I'd start an Anglo-Saxon initiative where blue-eyed british-americans get insane benefits for having 5 or more children. If anyone who isn't British, irish or scottish has more than 1 child they and their children are put to death.
A person of full blooded british, irish, or scottish decent is allowed to take any land they want that doesn't already belong to someone who is british, irish or scottish. If any are mixed with anything other than british, irish, or scottish none of these laws apply to them.
All males who are british, irish or scottish must own at least one rifle, any other race is not allowed to own weapons, if they own weapon they are put to death.

I would continue this until both north and south america is completely conquered and replaced with british, irish, and scottish ancestry.

I'm mexican btw

California
AKA North Mexico

Texas.

It would become it's own nation and the world would see how glorious a conservative Christian would be without cuckery.

Found the degenerate boys

These are retarded choices. The only acceptable answers are south of the Mason Dixon line. Namely, Florida.

>being this retarded

yellow part of California

California and Florida. We can do without those shit-stain states

If California became independent this is how it would play out

Jews already own most of California, so they would push for completely open borders
mexicans would rush in and the country would quickly become 90% mexican
Jews would get rich off their Mexican slave labor, but then quickly be replaced or killed by Mexican cartel bosses or the Mexican government.

They'd take over all of silicon valley and change facebook.com to cabezadelibro.net
Wikipedia would be all about the Aztecs and how they invented everything

overall it would just turn into a shit pile

No they don't, that's why they are so pissed about eliminating the ability to deduct state tax from your federal taxes.

Not even wasting my time attaching a bait image for this

KEK I imagined youd look like that

California, it's a liberal/leftist, infested with illegals shithole.

>agined youd look like that

Get

California has been sucking off money from the rest of USA... until Trump change the tax laws!

Until Trump change the tax laws what

>shithole

LIES! THATS LOS ANGELES!!!

I'm European and I would get rid of lefty California.

not sure if trolling or just retarded

Texas. It ought to be a whole ‘nother country.

Commiefornia

New Mexico, because it has Mexico in it.

>i make fun of poor people

jesus christ democrats are assholes

this

this
>but needs to be nuked

California

California is bankrupt you fucking autist.

which one are you?

Can we dump the people and keep the state?
California.
If not, still California.
And to whoever said Maine, fuck you. They may be struggling from a financial standpoint but there good people and the state is gorgeous. Also, Lobsters.

Being this cucked

Wow imagine trying to placate or suck up to a race that you aren't a part of.
That's pretty sad. You're cringeworthy.

at least im not a nigger like you

Florida.

see

New Jersey
>because it stinks

Mexifornia

your cock stinks

Maryland
>cause it's closest to DC and you know who

I've known plenty of extremely poor whites who live in the south.

100% of them are smarter than any uppermiddle class mexican or black.

but you know who spends an awful lot of time at this shitty golf palace in florida

>percentage of state revenue
Considering how much cash flows into California, and the tax laws, they should be at the minimum federal aid. What that means is that the massive corporations of Silicon Valley (this happens in Virginia too with the tech corridor there) skew the results. If Apple/Whoever were in any other state you’d see California in the red zone. You’re using massive corporations and population bubbles to spike the numbers.

You are therefore full of shit.

watch the video or even this one
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ydoh_5EjU

Texas.....no one would miss it or know the difference. It's essentially Mexico anyways aside from the beers, steers and queers

sounds like something a poor uneducated white would say

>full of shit.