MAISIE LEGS, FEET THREAD

MAISIE LEGS, FEET THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVmtPpTWceE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now this is a thread I like

That would be awful

But you can't show how bothered you are or she would know. You will have your turn with her after him

Yes I would have to wait for my turn then when she calls me over

Her hair would be disheveled and her makeup running down her cheeks after getting fucked in the restrooms...

Oh my god...

I bet you’ve never even sniffed a pussy faggot

She would be giggling and excusing herself, but that guy fucked her so well, she needs relax now and your mouth on her feet is the best way to

Well I would ignore what she said in the beginning, just give her a little smile and then get busy with her feet that are probably tasting great because she got a bit sweaty with that guy

She would thank you for being such a good friend, not being bothered that she just fucked someone else who made her feet quite damp and smelly during that heated quickie

That's because I prefer her feet like that. So it also had its good sides

This is my favorite thread ever.

Good to know! She'd be sure to have them always sweaty then. Calling you every time she has sex so you can have her smelly feet after

There isn't a pair of feet I've cum to more than these.

Oh fuck... yes. I would love that
That's why I love to go to the mall with friends so much. Walking around for hours with socks and closed shoes on makes them... perfect for my satisfaction

And when you get back, Maisie just pushes you down, take off her shoes and socks and plant her sweaty soles on your face

Me neither, they got a lot of loads from me

I would leak precum in literal seconds

She'd giggle and free your cock, lightly tapping it with her fingers as she runs her soles up and down your mouth

Love this outfit

Ouldn't be able to hold back and just put her toes in my mouth and lick every inch of her soles

anyone want to kik about maise?

Why did I read music legs?
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmtPpTWceE

She'd tell you how good it feels. Obviously different from when she's fucked hard as she loves, but another kind of good only you can provide

Love that pic

If she would say that while I was in bliss licking her feet I would stop and tell her that it makes me jealous tbh
Dream condition of her socks btw

My tongue fetish wishes for a nice close up of her wet tongue tbh

She'd look down at you in surprise, she didn't think you would be! But that's so cute of you, she'd love knowing that

I bet just to make me even more often jealous from now on. Talking about her ons in details, etc

With your cock in her hands and her feet on your face, telling you every detail of the sex she just had

I don't know if that would turn me off... or mad

But could you ever be turned off or mad at her, if she played with you the way you adore? Her expert hands keeping you on the edge, her toes inside your mouth?

I keked

No.. of course not. I would still be in heaven. Tasting and feeling those feet

Literally only GoT cucks like this disfigured looking hobgoblin. I come to these threads just to look at her face and wonder what exactly happened/went wrong. Personally, I'd just jerk off to myself in the mirror before I would this cunt.

Then from now on, she'd double her fun, making you jealous with her words as she makes you cum with her hands and feet. Will you survive that?

(Have to go Maisie user, was nice talking to you!)

Aww. Yes I would survive that.

There something about her body, her face, that just makes me want to make her moan. Weird looking features or not i want to fuck her bad

Add me at rulen0

OUT THERE, LIVING IN THE SUN
GIVE ME ONE DAY, OUT THERE
LIKE ORDINARY MEN

birth defect