>YA'LL JUST MAD

ok.

>caring about using steroids
>in fake theater wrestling
literally why?

>white boy
White Man*

This begs the question, who would win:
100 Brock Lesnars or 10 silverback gorillas?

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

All hail the natty overlord

#freeborklaser

Reminder that PEDs should be legal in all sports.

what he said is the whitey version of "dindu nuffin"

Based Big Poppa Pump

The default assumption with jacked white dudes is that they're on steroids, it's kind of odd. Although Lesnar probably is on steroids.

whites have a lot of institutionals racism to overcome

Not really roid central anymore. Pic related is one of the biggest stars in wrestling.

True, we're always assumed racist because of the color of our skin.

I haven't watched wrestling since about 2003. Is Steiner dead yet?
Surely his heart must have blown up by now

Nope, surprisingly. Still wrestles on occasion but most of his time is spent managing the Shoney's that he owns.

What said. WWE pretty much cracked down on roid use after Eddie Gurrerro died from his roids while in the middle of a big push. The vast majority of the roster nowadays is natty but there are a couple stragglers who somehow haven't been caught yet *cough*Jinder Mahal*cough*

>sheh jus big cos sheh black yall -bomani jones

Don't knock big poppa poo son

No he actually just made a comeback. He hasn't failed a test his entire career so I'm actually starting to believe him when he says all natty now that he's 50+

Big Poppa Pump is ya hook up, holla if ya hear me.

>after Eddie Gurrerro

Hard to believe when the Chris Benoit family massacre happened just one year later.

Also, I only mentioned the usage because of the fact Lesnar popped hot for anti estrogen drugs right after his UFC fight with Mark Hunt. Its obvious he was cycling but got caught on short notice.

Nobody could have predicted the shit show that was Benoit and his last weekend on earth. Yes, Brock roids just like every other mma guy including McGregor. All athletes roid. The test still hasn't caught up to the dope yet.

J I N D E R

BBPPWTOS

Gotta disagree there.

Ever since USADA took over guys have been getting popped left and right, and belts have changed hands very quickly. Biggest difference being in the amount of Brazilian champs that have become shells of themselves or keep getting caught because its so easy to get that shit down there.

Guys just cycle better. They still all do it just not like they used to. I would argue that Usada has killed what used to be a fucking great product though. When everyone roided non stop the ufc was fucking amazing.

How well can you cycle around random unannounced testing?

There was a case where they dropped in and a guy would "accidentally" drop their urine sample and another pretty much just ran from testing completely (both of them Brazilian fighters).

Its not like I don't believe no one is roiding anymore but USADA has definitely impacted how many people do so.

Of course but I imagine if you're a big enough star you get a "heads up" from uncle Dana. I miss steroids desu. Fights always delivered back then.

there are devices you attach to your leg

James Bond shit negro

Based Reem doing what's best for business

Like he said before "im built like a black man"

His wife sable confirmed it

Why do white Americans have such an inferiority complex about their athleticism?

because of the nature of the sports we play. kind of basic animal instinct "run fast and jump high" sports that are more of an athletic competition than anything that requires thinking. basically non-sports

so a guy is good just because he runs fast, and you get those kinds of details prevalent in america. if any of those athletes actually had to think a little bit, they'd fail. like the famous "fast guy with no end product" cliche in soccer

mandrama fans you can't be this deluded

>if you're a big enough star you get a "heads up" from uncle Dana.
Not sure anymore desu. Jones got pulled out of UFC 200 and literally turned the whole thing to shit by popping the day before. Not something Dana would want

>because of the nature of the sports we play. kind of basic animal instinct "run fast and jump high" sports that are more of an athletic competition than anything that requires thinking. basically non-sports
if that was the case blacks should be good in rugby, but they don't stand out, Polynesians do

Brock Lesnar went through a weird puberty