Hidden cam

Hidden cam

more?

Great quality. What kind of cam are you using?

all i have

This is bad, OP. You didn't ask for their consent.

ok ty user, great vid

bamp

10/10

What cam did u use?

i didn't take these myself

What do you guys advice for a good hidden cam, like, some car key looking cam on a desk, is it too obvious, or a real cam hidden in some clothes or something, Idk how to start

how do you want an answer for that question.
it all depends on where and who are you planning to record

That's a damn nice Frank Frazetta body.

Anyone have hidden cam of people fucking?

more!

not hidden, but hacked webcams

go on...

one of the two does not know what is being filmed, hide and then share

this shit is illegal

Looks like someone who has a nice collection of vids. dump?

So is 90% of the other stuff on this site.

same cam

different one

bumppp

I've got three friends staying over next week, two great blondes. No tits, but that's the way I like it

How do I record then without them noticing?

fixed

good job

Bump

There's tons of hidden camera options. Do you want to get something of them changing, in the shower, toilet, what?

hhhnnggg god she is beautiful.

Where's the best place to buy really good hidden cameras? Some of the ones I've seen are so obvious (e.g. the cameras are hidden in household/bathroom objects, but they have really obvious holes where the camera lens is).

I want to find something really good.

ebay, look for diy hidden camera and put it wherever you want

Hot

Nice titties

More!

Any doo doo camz?

What's a good handheld cam (video quality, battery life) that you could bring to a girl's house to record sex. Using cellphone is impossible

If you are going to do that, get a go pro, or similar (Polaroid Cube is tiny and easy to hide)

runcam 2, cheap and great quality video

How do you hide that? Video quality looks great, but the bright orange?

no idea why they had a security cam in their bedroom, but i'm glad that they did.

It's available in gray to. if you need a pinhole camera I've been able to build a very good hidden camera with a raspberry pi zero and it's official camera, uses almost no space and you can modify some appliance to put it inside

the hard part is where to put it

Pic related?

a hidden cam was one of the best things i ever bought

Trying to think of a good place to put one in a bathroom. My wife's friends really only get naked or whatnot in my house if they are going to the bathroom. The typical hidden cams (soap, etc.) look stupid and too easy to get caught.

that bed is disgusting

nope, wrong roxanne

Dressing gown on back of door, hole in pocket and camera in there. Worked 3 times for me

(See and the rest that are linked)

i got you famalan, its the full clip, get the link from the pic, system keeps thinking im spamming a link

bump

I do. Always dark/grainy

Gingivitis.

because you stole this from the guy who posted it yesterday

more?

Any where they find the camera?

That's a horrible feeling. I had one of my wife's friends look right into the camera, but apparently she didn't realize what it was, as she still turned and ended up showing her pussy (it was in a bathroom).

Pics/vid now!

anyone got this video?

No but i want more

only this one...