Why aren't conservatives funny?

Why aren't conservatives funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itdT1_ChJqY
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
mediaite.com/online/norm-macdonald-on-bill-maher-donald-trump-id-rather-just-read-politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=voZmxaeYMoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funnier than women

Because liberal aren't real, but conservatives are.

Are they? Name one.

They are.
They're just never going to get a network show.
The liberal media bias is really strong in U.S entertainment media.

Because the truth isn't funny. Right wing pundits speak of the bleak realities coming to face the American people in the future and it shakes them to their very core.

MDE Presents: The Daily Pill

Why do right wingers act like niggers so often?

>Its not there fault they aren't succeeding its the system!

>Because liberal aren't real, but conservatives are.

>demographics of showbusiness
jews?

Not Boosting you T count with Alex Jones's Info Wars.

the system has always being rigged

My shitposts at 5am are funnier than any talkshow

>jews

SHIEEEET

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool bleeding-heart liberal faggot, and even I'm a bit uncomfortable with the social justice and liberalization narrative being foisted on the American people. It's no wonder that anyone working for a major network has to follow along with and support that narrative. There's just no foothold a Conservative comedian can use without being labeled something ugly, and that sucks.

sauce?

I really doubt that.

Sam Hyde

Stewart was only dunny for several seasons of his very long run on his show. Took years to get good and then he completely lost it for the entire Obama administration. Also the correspondents got really bad after Colbert/Carell.

a big part of being funny comes from not giving a fuck and wanting to watch the world burn. I used to be a funny prick until I started caring.

Gonna need some proof, friendo. Give us a few sweeties.

Dennis Miller

Ironic question to ask now that the daily show has been tanking hard. Guttfield is probably better than Trevor.

Shit Colbert's replacement didn't even last like a whole year.

Stopped being funny after he got permatriggered by 9/11

they are, but left-wing jews run the media

Donald is funny but hes not much of a conservative.

I have no idea why the Dems in california and the northeast arent voting for him.

you were saying?

kelsey grammer is the patrician right wing comedy actor

>Because the truth isn't funny.

But Stewart and Colbert literally made their careers off of telling the truth in humorous ways

hilarious

Hmmmmm

Conservatives broadcast online, not on dead media platforms like home television.
youtube.com/watch?v=itdT1_ChJqY

yeah no

Norm MacDonald

More like told people what they wanted to hear so they could respond with a Pavlovian laugh.

Not conservative.

shitposts are only funny to the poster

for example:

WATCH IT Sup Forums [>.

DUDE CHRISTIANS LMAO
so rebellious

>Why aren't conservatives funny?
Because sociopaths don't understand subtle comedy, only dark humor and sarcasm.

Pepe

Does Jon Stewart usually drop comedy gold on his twitter?

idgaf about Hyde but gay social media isn't many people's comedy outlet

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

Thats pretty entry level humor right there. I've seen funnier alt tight comics on twitter

Conservative comedy has moved past TV and into memes. Think about it, do you spend more time watching LE CURRENT YEAR MAN or Sup Forums influenced shitposting?

Frank Zappa, you have to be a low IQ cuck to not find his jokes hilarious.

The Greg gutfeld show is fairly funny. Greg also seems relatively intelligent too

Too often they have terrible guests, and their on the street bits are almost always never funny

Yeah he's just a hardcore Christian conservative who hates Clinton and likes Trump.

CTR GO

He said white pride is stupid

Maybe not, but right leaning I would say. Christian at least, and outspoken about hating "political" comedy (which is all left wing)

mediaite.com/online/norm-macdonald-on-bill-maher-donald-trump-id-rather-just-read-politics/

He thinks trump is a terrible person.

>you aren't conservative if you aren't a neo-nazi!!

Conservatives are simple minds. They need simple instructions to operate. Comedy requires fallibility which instructs a complex model of the world.

wasnt Amy Schumer a regular guest on Red Eye when he hosted.

>compares trump to hitler

>right wing

>Sup Forums influenced shitposting?

Sup Forums stole memery from Sup Forums at large. They didn't create the concept of internet humor, they simply ruined it.

You got me, if you don't support white pride for whatever reason you can't be conservative.

youtube.com/watch?v=voZmxaeYMoQ

>Ive never seen from the man (Trump) ... any trace of racism, any trace of malice.

Pretty much textbook definition of a coservacuck

Well this is the de facto opinion if you aren't a retard though.

Yes.

>ou got me, if you don't support white pride for whatever reason you can't be conservative.

Basically.

Anthony Cumia is pretty damn funny.

Why aren't liberals funny?

There really are two types of people in the world if you want to take a coarse sampling. Those who follow simple rules and those who use critical thinking to reassess every part of their lives. That is the fundamental difference between one group of hominids and the other. You see it in the animal kingdom.

im listening right now to him describing the meaty underarm of an armadillo being edible to patrice

say what you want about that tunisian knife fighter but he really is talented as far as funny is concerned

I heard Jon """"Stewart"""" Leibowitz is actually pretty neutral in real life and his show was only liberal because that's his audience.

OH SHIT SON! OP BTFO

That dipshit is a 40 year old wrinkly child that can't cope with women. Lucky for him he lives in a preadolescent society that somehow afford him purchase.

His show is like 90% cringe now though

He used to be good

Well according to most of my libtard friends, Bill Maher is a raging right-wing asshole so he is both conservative and funny.

Yeah, but I also like NYC Crime Report and East Side Dave.

Agreed, my liberal brother. Let us rise up against the conservacucks who cleave to their religions and their financial institutions

He was never good, you just grew up.

Murdoch Murdoch vids are now funnier than south park

Daily Shoah not so much

I still like his old podcasts here and there

But his show now is pretty desperate

>when you're trying to flood the country with illegal immigrants and refugees who couldve stopped at any number of countries but the conservacucks keep calling you out on your globalist tricks

Who?

Liberal/progressive political positions lend itself to comedy, because both focus heavily on people getting the short end of the stick, various injustices, indignities, and highlighting various oddities and stupidity in the world.

It's hard to pull it off with a right-wing bent because it just makes you look like a sociopath if you pull it off poorly. Look at all the shit Sup Forums cranks out.

Unlike most of you dipshits I watched him back when he had a show on ABC, he was a moron "libertarian" and essentially didn't know the political landscape to save his life. He was a fuck up womanizer who lived at the Playboy Mansion and needed a popular show to make money. Then he was forced to pay attention. You young dullards are going to be stupid until you don't matter in the demographic in which you live. That's how modern political math works.

>. Look at all the shit Sup Forums cranks out.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc

DELETE THIS

Punching up is funny.

Punching down is just dickish.

You people are too ignorant to know you can't matter after gerrymandering, political bribery and your own social engineering. You really are meaningless to this world you live in.

Traditionally, right-wingers defended the establishment as a traditional institution whilst left-wingers made fun of it. Comedy is better when powerful people are being attacked because its taboo-breaking (e.g. the school bully having his pants pulled down in front of a full dining hall). Because of that, left-wingers naturally get bigger laughs.

It's difficult to imagine this carrying on for much longer though, since government and elites have co-opted so many socially liberal ideas that they'll probably end up drawing more and more criticism from the right, who'll be able to get bigger laughs because their targets are powerful and not marginalised groups, their usual favorites.

Because more of them actually go and get real jobs instead.

He's a Clinton dick sucker but he is far more reasonable than most liberals.

Except some of us matter a fucking lot because that just puts a lot of pressure on the few districts which are contested.

Liberal comedians are the ultimate dicks then

He's tough on the Muslims that's about as far as it goes.

If Jon Stewart "told the truth," why did he have to edit his interview segments so heavily, cutting off replies, shifting time around, and even mismatching questions and answers?

I remember one interviewee once said he was so disappointed with what aired if he ever had to go on Stewart's show again, he'd wear a giant clock like Flava Flav so it'd be obvious he wasn't actually answering questions in a chronological order.

>He's a Clinton dick sucker
Only because he hates Trump so much.

Islam is really the only thing that he's very ring-wing about, but he is pretty centrist about other issues. To be fair, for someone who is used to watching John Oliver or John Stewart and thinking that's the norm, Maher would seem very right of that.

He's neither conservative or funny.

Because the truth isn't funny

They don't want to hear US is in 20 trillion in debt & in massive decline, they want to hear they are on the right side of history to make their bellies feel nice & warm

'Lol poor people am i right?'

This would half of the right wing jokes. You can only make jokes about people above you. If its about people with less income yhen you, then you are seen as an asshole.

Stupid kids.

the left has a big blind spot with islam.

our ideals are not compatible with something that regressive, it needs to grow and quickly as a faith.

Emails revealed Oliver had private meetings with Clinton, hes obviously in bed with her & Clinton is in bed with Arab Gulf States

So yeah Oliver isn't going to say shit about Muslims, even when he talks about countries with poor gay rights he ignores the giant muslim elephant in the room

You're telling me Alex Jones isn't hilarious?

A meetings can be anything from a handshake and 5 minutes or a few hours.

its not much to go on.

This is mostly true. What should be known as "liberals" have died out mostly due to the (((fucktard status quo powers that be))).

Bill Burr
Norm Macdonald
Sam Hyde

They are funny. Just not adverstiser friendly.