Mutated penis thread

mutated penis thread

post weirdly shaped penises

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf op

sendvid com/ox1mecc5

Not mutated. That's mutilation. They wanted one of those cool "split penis" mods, but it went badly - the split was done poorly/asymetrically, and the side lacking sufficient blood flow has atrophied. So that is basically a self-inflicted half-micro-penis, half-dried-booger. Well done, you should an hero now.

looks normal to me

What's wrong with this one?

Where can I get one of these cool “split penis mods?”

what in the fuck?

Temporary graft, common technique to keep some random body part alive after it's been cut off in an injury .. at some point, they detach it and put it back where it was supposed to be.

>2k18
>not having a forearm penis

do people really live this way?

Ahhhhhh ..

that's quite nice actually
thanks user
what a ray of hope in this troubled world

Fucking seriously?

>tfw pissed all over my balls again

Goor blimey

That's so fuckin' hot.

ITT: Carry On Imageboarding

Christ .. I haven't been able to come that hard in years .. best I get is a short dribble.

>carry on eunuching

We found the homunculus

method for creating homunculi:
That the sperm of a man be putrefied by itself in a sealed cucurbit for forty days with the highest degree of putrefaction in a horse’s womb, or at least so long that it comes to life and moves itself, and stirs, which is easily observed. After this time, it will look somewhat like a man, but transparent, without a body. If, after this, it be fed wisely with the Arcanum of human blood, and be nourished for up to forty weeks, and be kept in the even heat of the horse’s womb, a living human child grows therefrom, with all its members like another child, which is born of a woman, but much smaller

Jizz poster is late this year .. he's been busy creating his homunculus army

bump

Does it need to be a female horse womb?

I looks like someone grabbed Kenny and is killing him by squeezing him to death. Bastards!

"And he shall know your ways as if born to them".

The sleeper awakens!

If scwartz had to do that bro handshake with Dillon, and one of them had one of these, or both of them, would it be more or less gay?

Can you still play with it though? That's the real question. And is it still assault if you touch someone with it?

Fucking nope.

nice, we need more carry on stuff around here

Can't think of anything more manly that having dick arms.

If there is a god, he's sad.

Looks like an extreme phimosis.

>Peak human performance

There's a warning on cockrings only to leave them on for 45 minutes tops.

You son of ov a bitch!

But what if you crossed the streams? Is it gay if dick arms are touching? What if the balls brush lightly against each other?

holy fucking shit balls batman

>African
I'm not even suprised

Why do white men hate their penises?

We just hate your penus buddy, I am firm friends with mine.

That's fine, but why mutilate your own?

go eat a watermelon jamal

I didn't. I lovingly fondle it and put it inside redheads.

wwww....wwwwhere is his dick?

I'm genuinely scared

He sewed it to his arm for safekeeping so he didn't accidentally hit it with a hammer. He wouldn't want to damage his genitals.

>mfw I am Manuel Ferrara

Its called "subincision"

Of course...
Why wouldn't you.

A cock in the arm is worth two in the bush

what the actual fuck

OH MY GOD

A natural beautiful non-circumcised penis. so glad that those parents were not goyem'd into doing the procedure without the son's consent.

Look how beautiful it is.

that's so cute

WHAT THE FUCK TURN IT OFF

“Uncut Dicks are attractive”

The most feminine penis

Who are you quoting?

twinning!

thats just depressing

underated post

Fuck this. I'm out

thats not the cock ring, thats over use and abuse of penis pumps

Does a male horse have a womb?

probably they are reconstruct it using the arm bloodstrem to keep it alive..

I'm just asking if it needs to be a female one, jeez why people here so defensive.

THAT DOESNT GO THERE!!!

ITT: White people

Well from my scientific knowledge females possess the womb in most species. I don’t consider it being defensive I was more or less calling you stupid, but in a more friendly manner than this.

What you mean? It is clearly latex allergy

Sure, keep defending your horse pussy user.

Nice poland penis

haha yes white people amirite xD

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Manuel's dick does have a lot of skin and a relatively small funny shaped head but it's really not that bad and plus A- the rest of his dick is big n fat and B- he's gorgeous and wealthy, so whatever.

And your further prove that you’re indeed stupid by continuing to misinterpret my insult as a defense. Lol good day to you unintelligent scum.