There is no stereotype about Spain that is true

There is no stereotype about Spain that is true.

Really, Why do you still believe that they are true? They are more false than a thin American.

You mean spain is not the hot fiesta siesta, no employment, full of tourist, catholic and hairy mens country that i think it is ?

Yes. I do not know any stereotypes about Spain that are true.

>tourists
east coast
>catholic
old people
>hot
south and east
>fiesta
valencia and balears, pub-cities for tourists

Con hot se refiere a estar buenos.

Pip is cute. CUTE.

I make fun of Spaniards for lisping but actually Castilian Spanish is best Spanish

Siestas are true, you lying Moor.

No they aren´t.

Yes they are Manolo

delete this

Lol it is and it's ok. I take them as well.

don't listen to this man
listen to this man

In modern Spain, the midday nap during the working week largely has been abandoned among adult working population.[9] According to a 2009 survey, 16.2 percent of Spaniards polled claimed to take a nap "daily", whereas 22 percent did so "sometimes", 3.2 percent "weekends only" and the remainder, 58.6 percent, "never".[10] The share of those who claimed to have a nap daily had diminished by 7 percent compared to a previous poll in 1998.[10] Nearly three-fourths of those who take siesta claimed to do so on the sofa rather than on the bed.[10] The habit is more likely among the elderly or during summer holidays in order to avoid the high temperatures of the day and extend social life till the cooler late evenings and nights.

Spanish women are shit tier marriageable women

Is this wrong?

>Spanish women are shit tier

No, that true.

we have a saying

"De Espanha nem bom vento, nem bom casamento"

The most spanish womans are radical feminist, is very strange find someone which is not. The worst thing is that they are also quite racist because it is VERY VERY common for Spaniards to have foreign wives.

OYE TIO PERO QUE HABLAISH QUE EN EESHPAÑA NO HAY ESHTEREOTIPOSH, ESTAISH QUE FLIPASH MACHO VAMOSH A VER A TODO GASH Y JUGAR DON PEPE Y SHUSH GLOBOSH

Fake

no u

Get out of the house more

m8 only President Rajoy speaks like that