Does anyone else think that football is a stupid sport?

Does anyone else think that football is a stupid sport?

The clock keeps running when the ball isn't in play.
It's literally killing the players.
It's called football but really it should be called hand egg.
The refs will come and break up a fight and then foul the player that touches them back.

Need I continue?

Also, the NFL is stupid.
a 30 second add this year is over 7 million dollars. That is rediculous and give no value to the actual consumer. In fact, it makes it more expensive for the consumer.

So, what if we boycotted anyone that advertised during the superbowl?

That would hurt these companies for a little while but it would hurt the NFL enormously. Next year, no one will want to advertise during the super bowl.

Is it possible? I can make the website or an actual android app if people are interested.

This isn't a personal army request, this is a conscription request.

I think the sport is dumb they are all over paid, but also that it is hilarious to see conservatives who have masturbated to every previous Super Bowl get triggered about the players kneeling to the flag after they all went on about the free speech of nazis.

All sports are pretty fucking stupid, the only one I even mildly enjoy is Hockey but only in person.

Right. I love how we have free speech but not if you are a nigger on tv. lololol

You're not wrong. But the amount of money wasted on the super bowl is getting out of hand. They money would be better used idk...making products better/cheaper. paying employees better...idk just a few things before a fucking ad.

Yea, that's a thing but I don't see how it's different than the NFL.

not having free speech would be roping these niggers

the superbowl and its ads aren't the problem, the problem is that all the god damned football stadiums are propped up by taxpayer dollars yet they make billions a year. Fuck that shit.

>not having free speech would be roping these niggers
Like SJWs are roping Nazis?

No Gods No Masters NF fucking L, bitches.

You are easily amused

European egg

Grow up you little marxist faggot, people are having fun and enjoying things without you.

>It's called football but really it should be called hand egg.

they play it on foot, like all the other types of football

Pic related.

Damn, didn't even consider that. So, would a boycott like this work or is there a better solution?

Ok, but as a QB, the most important position, kicking is not an option.

rugby football is often the same

I mean, some people are. But it's been losing viewers. So I know I'm not alone on this. To me, it's just a matter of time before this boycotts happens. It will happen in the next decade. Unless the NFL fails before then.

Erroneous

Unless you plan to make yourself newsworthy and actually say publicly that you and a decent size group are boycotting things for this specific reason i doubt it would do anything. Personally i'd try to get a letterwriting/calling campaign to talk to your representatives to stop using taxpayer money to fund stadiums. Again, it would require a lot of people to even make a dent.

the "foot" part in football has nothing to do with kicking btw, it just means its played on foot as opposed to on horseback.

College football is great. NFL is boring.

what money wasted? you don't have to spend any money if you don't want to. are you saying that companies shouldn't have the freedom to spend their money how they want?

This. You would need at least 10k just to even get noticed.

Have to realize how many people watch this sport, but it's fucking dumb that taxes are helping pay for something that is so profitable.

I'm saying that spending 7 million on 30 sec ad adds no value to society.

10k? in a major metropolitan area?

500k signatures to even get on the phone with the governor about it

it's the same as any other advertisement, it just reaches a larger audience, so it's more expensive.
know what else adds no value to society? 99% of what corporations do. they spend that money in order to make more money, not to make society a better place.

>thinking anything the little people do will change how the big people take your money

they're spending 7 million on an ad to instantly have 113~ Million eyes on their ad and if they make it catchy or weird or stupid enough to get stuck in at least 25% that's 28 million people potentially increasing sales for whatever business did the job.

You don't understand advertising do you?

Which is a foot long.
Just like association football and rugby.

>know what else adds no value to society? 99% of what corporations do.
When Capitalist arguments inadvertently discredit capitalism

>>thinking anything the little people do will change how the big people take your money
When is the last time you gave a share of your turnip crop to the Manor House?

I know it won't.

The majority of Americans don't even realize how hard they are getting fucked by the Federal Reserve.

when was i arguing for capitalism? i was simply explaining to you how advertisements work.

>what are taxes
holy shit, are you so NEET you don't understand taxes? what're you gonna do when your mom dies and you have to move out of her basement?