ITT

ITT: we support, follow, share, and give constructive criticism to eachother on various websites for music sharing such as Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Youtube, and more.

Post a link to your site(s) and other anons follow/share/give feedback.

People who post links and shill themselves after 5-10 posts without participating in any feedback/discussion are unwelcome and should be ignored.

I start, I return all feedback I get on my music so jump over & enjoy yourselfs! - soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/toybreaker
soundcloud.com/erda_nyc/ftp
soundcloud.com/daniel-gillett-5/ginseng-sullivan
soundcloud.com/daniel-gillett-5/lark
soundcloud.com/pillow187/podcast
soundcloud.com/abstractcrap/pyschoanalysis
soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink
soundcloud.com/the-primitif-mann/sets/why-hide
soundcloud.com/sliver_linings/sets/violent-doll
soundcloud.com/yaya
splice.com/wonderwub/unlike-pluto---everything-black-feat-mike-taylor-wonderwub-remix
soundcloud.com/tipi-v/lonely-little-love-affairs-05
soundcloud.com/user-379981425/psydemo
soundcloud.com/winter-foe
soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin
soundcloud.com/late-scott/weather
soundcloud.com/eliskrubs
soundcloud.com/basicbatch
soundcloud.com/andrelp
youtube.com/watch?v=1j8j9FIwk1s
soundcloud.com/ilovetang
open.spotify.com/album/7KwTTc1Fv0OPTiOCFGJbND
brothersports.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/milespowers/back-to-business-feat-cloud-mac-pc-pete-prod-blu-majic
soundcloud.com/milespowers/sets/fifty-six-lp-parts-1-and-2
soundcloud.com/mike-j-cabell
youtube.com/c/MikeCabell
soundcloud.com/greco-beach/elan
soundcloud.com/deniskaldesnoen/den-iskalde-snoen-evil-comes-always-in
soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/magnets?in=prettyoverpowered/sets/pretty-o-p
soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/crystal-skies
soundcloud.com/wolvomo/broken-seal
soundcloud.com/user-777319100/frog-killer-5
soundcloud.com/n2077/cold
soundcloud.com/kimball-craig/trisha-at-203
soundcloud.com/kimball-craig/conduit
soundcloud.com/kimball-craig/anam-cara
soundcloud.com/dismoose/subsidiary-ft-mitchell-bay-prod-unhuman
soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2yxCzPs8
youtube.com/watch?v=qYSgs5OSsgg
pierchan.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/tmeasia/winestore-mired-in-october
trpx.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/saturdaynightmonkeys
soundcloud.com/yunghermit
latencyband.bandcamp.com/album/coda
soundcloud.com/itsaxyon/sense
soundcloud.com/nudank/apophenia
soundcloud.com/nudank/believe-you
youtube.com/channel/UC7yL07t8piz6wgjGA4w25ZA
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose
soundcloud.com/user-174784819/rip
latenighttakeaway.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soundcloud.com/toybreaker

>beats

soundcloud.com/erda_nyc/ftp

>s a d t r a p

I return all love comments and follows on SC

soundcloud.com/daniel-gillett-5/ginseng-sullivan

>bluegrass/country
>collaboration with another Sup Forums user

soundcloud.com/daniel-gillett-5/lark

>original composition influenced by Medieval and Renaissance music
>first half is ensemble-based with recorders, lutes, drones, and percussion, second half is a lute duet
>currently working on album with elements of progressive rock, folk, and early music

soundcloud.com/pillow187/podcast

NEW TRACK
>glitch hop
>experimental
>punk and techno inspired

gonna be on an upcoming album

New song - soundcloud.com/abstractcrap/pyschoanalysis

I like the beat, not tthat big fan of the vocals.
Did you use some sort of overlay? its pretty meh - too sing songy for me

your beats bang hard, i especially lik all the changeups

sad stuff, made me feel somethinf

Industrial Hip-Hop

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/shades-ov-pink

Noise/Drone/Ambient

soundcloud.com/the-primitif-mann/sets/why-hide

soundcloud.com/sliver_linings/sets/violent-doll

New Ep

>Alternative, alt rock, Rock

any feedback on the songs would be greatly appreciated, thank you

>new

soundcloud.com/yaya

>smooth beats
>vapor

splice.com/wonderwub/unlike-pluto---everything-black-feat-mike-taylor-wonderwub-remix

Anyone else remixing this one? Here is mine.

>Drum & Bass
>Dubstep

melayang is cool
II liked BAKSISI, but most of your songs sounds the same.

soundcloud.com/tipi-v/lonely-little-love-affairs-05
>singer-songwriter
>RnB, electro-rock

soundcloud.com/user-379981425/psydemo

psytrance at 130 bpm

soundcloud.com/winter-foe

>fantasy piano lofi beats

I enjoy these posts quite a bit

rexx

project coming nov

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/noggin-luggin

>hip hop
>boom baps

Someone hook a nigga up with some boombap shits

soundcloud.com/late-scott/weather

Find that I stood out, ain't pretend that I fit
blow me if you find it don't work like sega genesis

soundcloud.com/eliskrubs

>Beats
>Experimental

Returning feedback on soundcloud

Nice stuff, good to see some less commonly represented genres in these threads.

soundcloud.com/basicbatch

Still learning, basic bleeps.

>Electronic

soundcloud.com/andrelp

>lo fi downtempo

feeling music again this week
youtube.com/watch?v=1j8j9FIwk1s
>lofi and chill hop to study to game to
>akai mpc but it's an iPad app
>sega dreamcast graphics

really nice, also love your picture
party on, fuck privacy. 2017 MSI
hard sound!
always bright & cozy

serious question. how do you all anons know someone won't steal or plagiarize your ideas/stuff?

you can't steal intellectual property, ideas don't belong to anyone.
hell i already stole the work of a bunch of unknown japanese musicians to make this shit
that said, this is america and if they get rich off my shit (won't happen) i'll sue 'em

soundcloud.com/ilovetang
>dream pop power pop alternative
Got a show in Toronto on December 29th at The Piston with some local university based bands. Come check us out, cover is only $5 and the beer is decently priced.
rec
I have ISRC codes on all my uploaded tracks plus archives of demos for every song i make. Digital footprint proves i and/or the bandleader made them first. Canadian copyright law also has ownership at the point of creation so once its made and we can show its made first its ours. To be safe we have the recordings copyrighted with the feds just for double measures.

open.spotify.com/album/7KwTTc1Fv0OPTiOCFGJbND
brothersports.bandcamp.com/

>lo-fi garage/psych rock demos

you should use a pop filter (or even just put a sock on your microphone) when you sing. vocals are a little monotonous and incongruent with the music, but i appreciate your rly ambitious production work. some of it gets a little overproduced, like you're trying to realize every idea you have, and that's cool but it makes things a little chaotic

really good sample chops but the drums sound kinda generic IMO. you've got a really good ear for flips so keep going

music is generally pretty cool, although the drums seem a little half-assed, esp considering how strong the other elements of the production are. the vocal delivery doesn't work for me... like the "wake up, roll up, smoke up, fucked up" etc thing kinda makes me cringe :/ you're clearly technically good at what you do and the song is mixed in an interesting way (im all about reverb on vox but this was a little much IMO) so it's all about finding a way to close the gap between your technical prowess and ideas

was hoping for a little more out of this. the first bit is nice (not a fan of the na na na stuff) but it doesn't really develop in an interesting way from there. you sing nice tho so keep at it

Keep On is got a great East Coast US feel, and it made me want to get out an experience shit. Thank You.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this. The vocals could be a bit more crisp in lieu of the reverb, but hell yeah its nice af

The clarity of the guitars is really nice. The change up in the middle with the solo actually helped with reading the energy and telling a story, and compliments the vocals quite a bit

My word, PS. I got hit with the love remix first somehow, and between that and Podcast, I can tell you're onto something.
It goes without saying, that "more" is definitely needed. The instrumentals up, the vocals woven into your ideas with a bit more clarity, and just... yeah, you're so innovative I really just wanna hear the songs like they're in my head.

I really liked the beat for your concept, and the lo fi of the vocals even works on "Psychoanalysis" like you were on the phone with someone who needed advice.

We just need that beat brought more to the forefront, wetted a little bit, and misted over maybe a heavy kick so we can feel your accents without you having to change your dynamics so often while recording.

I dig it :)

I felt like my words would have more meaning on your Noise/Drone Identity so here it goes:

The first few tracks made me feel like I was trying to run through a city of disillusionment on stealth mode or face a fear I couldn't even describe.

Being a pretty big fan of "Filth," when I'm in this mindset, I think it would have been interesting to hear what an audible voice would do on a track like "Marching into Flames." Overall, you nailed the drone.

I can tell I'm gonna have to sit with this a few times. I really like the band name, the album title, and how they would interact with the textures you apply to drums and vocals in your music. The first song is beautiful. It could blend a little more in the future, but like it

>soundcloud.com/ilovetang
how did you record those vocals?? they sound really clear for how lo-fi the track in general sounds. really enjoying your stuff. drums sound like how drums come out on voice memos that i record of our practices

this is me

brand new track posted 5 mins ago!! I think this may be my best yet? featuring two other badass MCs including the homie Cloud Mac

alternative rap.. flows..this is the seventh track off of my FIFTY SIX LP, the last two are coming tomorrow and Sunday

soundcloud.com/milespowers/back-to-business-feat-cloud-mac-pc-pete-prod-blu-majic

soundcloud.com/milespowers/sets/fifty-six-lp-parts-1-and-2

rec

im a hiphop artist so i kinda feel differently about it. if yall plagiarize/sample me that's just more exposure

soundcloud.com/mike-j-cabell

youtube.com/c/MikeCabell

>Acoustic/piano singer-songwriter
>Original, covers, some vg in between
>Mostly unfinished

>soundcloud.com/milespowers/sets/fifty-six-lp-parts-1-and-2
this is tight as fuck

>I think it would have been interesting to hear what an audible voice would do on a track like "Marching into Flames."
You're absolutely right fellow user, and I wouldn't mind if somebody did that.
I however, don't have the voice for that, it would only ruin the track. The only way I'd lay any vocals would be if they were drowned in effects, and preferably inaudible, for now at least.
Either way, appreciate the good words, thank you.

Can I just say, you have a way around an instrumental that's hard to place and I like that. I'd love to work with you in the future, but I wouldn't imagine that's a reciprocated sentiment haha

But still, I'd find a couple of well placed samples maybe to crystalize the significance of a song like l i g h t. The lyrics towards the end
could have maybe have brought "it" a little more

I have very little experience in the wub-world, but I enjoy that remix, regardless. I think some of the vocals lose their emphasis when their synchronicity to the song speeds them up considerably but the chorus was still killer.

I hope to see more about you!

"Our truths have their roots..."
What can I say. This is nice.

This song was smooth. I would say that the AJ sample regarding David Rockefeller seems kind of an open-ended selection and doesn't connect me to the point of the other selections (other than plutocracy). It fit and everything, but I'm using time I could be listening to the synths thinking about the random stuff Alex Jones says, taking away the 'trance'. But that's more of a constructive-opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. I dug the song.

Oh fuck you, this is precious.

In every positive light, I say this because the beats are nice, the tags integrate into the scene and the identity of Winter Foe, even if the name still kind of mystifies me.

Anyway, the music:

I love that percussive (receipt machine?) sample on Escape the World,

The drive on "One Day..." makes the song equally contemplative and optimistic. Like Ta-ku, but with zest I suppose.

It'll be great to see where you take it from here

This is very good. You have the bravado, the delivery, and the phonetic alchemy that most performers don't know how to access.

I'm just going to hope that you don't consistently travel the "Self-Narrative" approach going forward. "I'm hot/they wack" is worth a 4 bar at best

soundcloud.com/greco-beach/elan

>post-everything

soundcloud.com/deniskaldesnoen/den-iskalde-snoen-evil-comes-always-in

>dark ambient
>ambient black metal

soundcloud.com/prettyoverpowered/magnets?in=prettyoverpowered/sets/pretty-o-p

>alternative

Will return all follows/likes!

RECS:

soundcloud.com/slave-beaver-revolt/crystal-skies

>electronic
>atmospheric
>robotic

soundcloud.com/wolvomo/broken-seal

>Electronic

Will rec trax later today.

soundcloud.com/user-777319100/frog-killer-5

2nd time posting this but didnt get feedback first time

>music for frogs

soundcloud.com/n2077/cold

>Ambient
>IDM
>Downtempo

Your style reminds me of the acoustics at The Bossanova Ballroom in Portland, Oregon. This auditorium-like reverberation hits the speakers, and I just want the beat to fill that space up a bit more. But I love what you're doing with the instrumentals.

Off "Bleep" alone, I could see you having a lucrative career in Cinematic arrangements. You're doing great, and I hope to hear more

drey, the textures are great. I love your execution of lo-fi, and I know tons of people in Oregon who listen to this music for hours on end haha I hope to hear more of your stuff as well

This shit is a seratonin slap, and Js/dR is wonderful.

I'll have to comb through this album a bit, but my first impression is its grand. You guys have something good here, and your blend of disassociative modulation over vintage song arrangements tell me theres more to this than just a nice pulse. I know Edmonton could really use you guys on the scene.

"All the cool kids are doing it" jumped out at me right away, and Christ on Iceskates, this would bang at a festival. Maybe the vocals could be a little more distinguishable, but that's my feel on it. I dig

This is NIIIIIICE. The vocals settle nicely, and the flows are very selective from what I could tell. Props for a solid concept, a familiar soundscape and new flavor coating that first track from start to finish.

This has some saucy, now-decadent atmosphere for the styles of piano and guitar that I've been picking out thus far.

"Emergency" could really move some people live. I hope I get to experience that some day. Maybe fill tracks with more of your voice in the background. Good stuff

A variety of singer/songwriter things, mostly from a year ago before I moved. Alternative, Psych/Dream Pop with an
some grungy subtext. Currently self producing and working on an album

A variety of singer/songwriter things, mostly from a year ago before I moved. Alternative, Psych/Dream Pop with an
some grungy subtext. Currently self producing and working on an album

soundcloud.com/kimball-craig/conduit

soundcloud.com/kimball-craig/anam-cara

No worries, user.
I'm gonna guess that you have a vision for these songs, which is probably whats so gravitating to it. I look forward to what happens next

>75826757
>recs

soundcloud.com/dismoose/subsidiary-ft-mitchell-bay-prod-unhuman

>Another rapper

Will return all comments

>soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm

I had to start by listening to single, listening to it a little later, and here we are and I'm intrigued.

The sound is nice, and the production is fresh insofar that song concept is almost built into the bones of the instrumental, and only enhanced by the vocals and particularly the hook.

I would say the balances on some of the tracks don't do "Woodworm" justice. The chimes and crescendos are crystal, and could be raised up a bit more in the mix.

First impressions; its an exceptional. I'm looking forward to the album (and videos?!)

>>recs
what did you mean by this?

he's trying to say that he's gonna (w)rec(k) these people when he sees them, it's a popular term on these threads that implies soundcloud beef

youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2yxCzPs8

mostly shitty lofi because its easy to make. I'm just starting so any feedback is appreciated

you tell him im going smack his moms butt cheeks

hey, don't involve no mothers in this, this is only between REAL MEN, SONNY BOY

I think the clean elec/piano is flawless, and contagious.

I think everything else about the track (bare mind, I only listened to that one track) could just do more. The raps seem indifferent about being indifferent. If feels like the pitched vox are there as a fill, and not a sole contributor of sorts to the track.

And I'm gonna need a smidge more bass/kick for it to feel like an "uppercut from cashius," but the song isn't bad. Respect to Unhuman

Ayo, I dug the idea behind the song.
It definitely doesn't sound "shitty," but a few thoughts

-the percussion is interesting and helps make this distinguishable, and could use more
-the track beneath the sample song doesn't move comfortably when the chorus goes to the A chord. I can't tell if its deliberate or not

-Maybe find a different video for it, otherwise the whole thing comes off like Donny Darko fanart

Keep it up!

I used donnie darko gif because I associate this song with the film and felt that it may get some fans of the film to listen to my "remix". For your second point can you give me the timestamp?

Thanks again :)

We have been practicing for over 5 years
youtube.com/watch?v=qYSgs5OSsgg

pierchan.bandcamp.com/
>halloween
>spooky
>synthpop
We release a new Halloween themed EP every October, this year's coming out in like a week.

reccin':

>how did you record those vocals??
I have an Audio Technica AT2020 with a pop filter connected to a scarlett 2i2 that I
used solely for the track vocals. I also use it for my acoustic stuff which usually turns out better quality then multitracks in a basement. We used a scarlett 18i20 with bandcamp to record instrumentals however i didn't really have enough mics to really give the drums a good sound so we're gonna rent studio time for our LP.
>brothersports
good name, i think ive listened to you guys before. Keyboards on the featured track remind me of japanese acid jazz for some reason.
>I know Edmonton could really use you guys on the scene.
I think ive seen 1 band here who were calgary based, never an edmonton one.
Well at the very least i know you guys if i ever decide to do a show in Alberta lol
Really good track, love your voice. Followed!

>youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2yxCzPs8

the count 4 seconds back from 1:01. For accuracy, I put on headphones, and there's just some kind of dissonance (which could be from hearing the original song a certain way) I don't settle into the song again until the percussion comes in on "find it hard to take."

"Tell you" is pitched down to an F Chord (my bad from earlier)

And at 1:38, something isn't quite pitched to the melody and sort of trems at different rate than the song.

Again, I still like the idea. The video doesn't need to be done away with, but maybe the song's concept of isolation, cynicism, and loneliness can be expressed through the diversity of a few more movies/cartoons/features/news stories, to emphasize the song's perception

soundcloud.com/tmeasia/winestore-mired-in-october
>instrumental hip-hop
>jazz and blues

Thank you. :) It was a poem/sampling concept I had been testing out, along with a few others. I'm just not satisfied with everything quite yet.

I'm kinda new to Alberta, but you could check out nêhiyawak on SC or like... yegmusic on instagram (it's hit-or-miss on that one haha)

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>lofi
>techno
>experimental

I think I know what you mean, i didn't hear it while making it. You are also right with 1:38 not sure why I didn't fix it :c

Thanks for the feedback :D I am gonna keep working on my sound

Glenlordghost.com The Bandcamp

It’s my dad rock project. Post Mac post tame post umo

soundcloud.com/saturdaynightmonkeys
>indie
>guitar

my boys

What the fuck did I just listen to?? There’s no coherent beat. Did you re record those vocals. Why?

Now this. I can get behind. Right away all I feel like I’m missing is a real drum kit. Everything sounds great. Could use mastering too too quiet even in the loud parts. But seriously like some drums and post work and this would be perfect.

Forgot the album art

soundcloud.com/yunghermit
>trap
>chill
>synth
>hard

latencyband.bandcamp.com/album/coda

>pretty standard alt/indie rock with some experimental elements

soundcloud.com/declankirkmusic

>sad lo fi bedroom folk
>vocals
>lotta instruments
>shoegazey guitar noise stuff
>drum machines

all feedback is appreciated, hmu on sc if u wanna be friends

recco

soundcloud.com/itsaxyon/sense

Really satisfied with the result of this one.

>Ambiental
>Electronic
>Experimentalish

soundcloud.com/nudank/apophenia
soundcloud.com/nudank/believe-you
>open-source neurofunk
>lmms, zynaddsubfx, fedora
Used to make house on ableton, but since windows got my session corrupted I switched back to linux

>hip hop beats, trap beats etc. 16 bit trap, SNES / SEGA samples etc.

youtube.com/channel/UC7yL07t8piz6wgjGA4w25ZA

soundcloud.com/wateroverdose

>Experimental/Chill Stufff

soundcloud.com/user-174784819/rip
>Sad and simple thingy i made, i feel it's a bit too repetitive but i kinda like it.
>Lo-fi hip hop and post-rock influences.
Will check out the stuff of anyone who likes or follows
Recs so far

these guys deserve some support, give them a look

latenighttakeaway.bandcamp.com/releases