My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

lmao kys maybe?

stop being a faggot

>self reported size by men on the internet

Again?! Wow, she really has amnesia. She'll forget and break up with you again tomorrow. Do they let you use Sup Forums in the old folk's home?

You need to kill her with a hammer.

You're lying, and trolling.
That's why she's leaving you.

But then again, that would only happen if you cut off lefty or righty....

No, the average size is 5.5", and that is actually the ideal for MOST women, actually.

More than a few studies have been done on this, by people that aren't virgins.

I trust them over some neckbearded NEET.

>No, the average size is 5.5", and that is actually the ideal for MOST women, actually.
keep telling urself that lol

Go get a 9" strapon and do her. She'll be begging you to stop due to the pain of pounding into her cervix. 6" is average. You're bigger than 70% of guys. Girth is MUCH more important than length. A thick 7" is pretty much considered perfect for 95% of women. Above that it gets painful if you go balls deep. That picture is straight up bullshit.

Agreed. Lying. Probably fem shit trying to sow insecurity in Sup Forums misogunistssee. Your pp's are fine guys. Girls are nice

Shill.

This

old copy pasta, get a life you fucking jew faggot

Beg her to turn you into a cuckold. You'll love it, honestly. Sloppy seconds of so fucking hot, I never would have thought it'd ever get so hard from eating her pussy after her hung ex smashed it.

Feels bad man, I'm only 7"

She doesn't care about your dick. She cares about the fact that this pasta is so stale it could be used as construction material. Fuck off.

only a virgin genuinely believes length to be the only measurement that matters. 10 inches doesnt mean shit if you are a pencildick

factor girth, calculate volume, thats what matters

First of all, this is bullshit. Secondly, I have a 6 3/4 (7.25 bone pressed) cock and lots of girls have found it huge or at least, big. It’s all relative - and honestly, only a small percentage of girls are size queens. Many don’t give a fuck. Trust me on that. If you’re semi attractive and take good care of yourself, have a steady income etc., that goes much further than a couple of extra inches on your cock, you dumb dumb, kissless basement dwelling children. Now get off the couch and go outside for a while.

She can gtfo, because the fact that a woman wants a man only for his penis is very sad

don't date feminists, op. if she can't handle you're average fuck her lol

first time i fucked a girl my dick wasn't nearly as hard as it could be she still got addicted to it and came back for more, pussies are incredibly sensitive, don't worry about size user's find someone who loves you for you

Most girls fails a lot on dick measures, in fact they're biologically bad at measuring anything by sight, looking and space-time perspective.
Then, if a couple of lesbians can have sexual satisfaction just by tribbing, she can be fine by an average -/+ dick.
Also most girls don't give a shit about dick size. So, if this is true she can go and insert a cucumber in her vagina. Yes, i know this is fake but i hope this some user with dick size complex