I work at a company that has a cure for HIV/AIDS, ask me anything

I work at a company that has a cure for HIV/AIDS, ask me anything.

(I would've done this on reddit but they require proof that you are who you say you are but I can't offer the proof as it could get me caught if I show anyone online).

PROVE IT

why wasn't isn't it offered to freddyy mercury?

We have only had it for the past 5 years.

The cure is [spoiler]DON'T BE A FAGGOT[/spoiler].

HIV is manmade. Look at the sloppy genetic splice.

Will it be released for anyone to use? And if so, when??

Due to how valuable it will be the company has been working on plans as to how to release it and how to make the most money out of it. Eventually it will be sold to hospitals to do with what they want. To make the company look good though eventually they will give crates of the stuff (it costs hardly anything to make) to charities that will send it to Africa or whatever..

Do you work for a Big Pharma company, or a small biotech?

How far along are clinical trials, and has it been approved by the FDA yet (assuming you're an American)?

Would freddie mercury still live with this cure? Implying that this really work. Do the company has done some studies with real people?

bepis birb

Middle of the road really, it's not the likes of Bayer for example but it's not small.
It has not been FDA approved yet but some people at theFDA owe the company a few """favours"""

Are you pubicly traded?

Due to the fact Freddie Mercury only announced he had HIV/AIDS a day before he died it wouldve done nothing for him and yes, the study has been done on real people.

No, it is a private company (for now anyway)

When do you predict you could receive FDA approval?

I'll be here for a bit longer if anyone has any more questions.

What type of cure is it? Is it a modified virus, is it a vaccine, is it an immune system booster?

>yes, the study has been done on real people.
published or "trade secret" atm?

Whenever we want it pretty much due to those """""favours""""". I'd say though we'd want it as soon as the plan for releasing it is finalized.

But what is the reasonable timeframe for that? Are we talking months or years?

Cos he’s a gay

I'm not exactly sure how it works or what's in it as that's not my area. All I know is is that it works and is injected daily for several weeks.
nothing about this is available to the public and is not published in any form of scientific journal etc.

>Do the company has done some studies
Jesus fucking christ

If I had to give it a timeframe I'd say within the next 5 months.

Well, is there some way to invest in this company?

I wanna profit aswell user.

We all know AIDS and HIV are mental convicting things invented by jews to control world population and earn money on hospitals
Get outta herr

has it been tested with real people?

Do the company has done some studies?

I wish. Not even employee's have any way to invest in it. It's mostly funded by the CEO of the company I believe.

Do we all know that?
I thought it was a virus that came about from fucking or eating higher primates in africa.

You can't cure viruses. Op u fag. u lie

By whatever chance can you leave a well-hidden clue to lead to a string of puzzles we have to solve to figure this place out/ find this company you speak of?

Wow I believe this thread. It sounds completely plausible.

:^)
I've already answered this
That's what I believed before I started working here.

What do you do there?

How can we believe you?

>works for major pharmaceutical company
>doesn't know FDA approval process
>doesn't know time period before proprietary drugs are off patent and open to generic production
Sounds completely legit to me

Where did he say two of those things?
>FDA
>Major Pharmaceutical

Read the thread

100% impossible, I think you're misunderstanding the treatment that your company is going to release. It won't be a cure, it will be a treatment, and it might be really good, as you say, but HIV *cannot* be cured, by nature. But it can be treated to become practically stagnant, but I absolutely believe that there are treatments coming to make HIV completely stagnant. But never cured. Ever.

Source: I'm a virologist

He's been bamboozled

All I can really say (in terms of hard facts that I know that won't give too much away) is that the CEO is french (I think. His surname sounds french anyway) and he's obviously a billionaire and has friends in very high places.
I work as kind of like a "secretary" for one of the higher ups. The way I know this information is mainly by having a quick read of memos and such when I'm alone and I sometimes take notes at meetings.
That's up to you.
I never claimed to know about the FDA's process and I can only guess at their timeframes from what I've read

Not true, you can. But not HIV

Ya prob that

Honestly user, I thought this kind of thing wasn't possible either. But some of the other things this company has done... well honestly I'm not sure.

>kind of like a "secretary"
You are so full of shit. You would have a definitive job title, not this wishy-washy shit. You'd also definitely know the layman's blurb for how the cure works biochemically.

Why cant u just name the company?

If you worked for a drug company and had access to such sensitive information, you would 100% know the FDA process. If you were mildly intelligent you would have said you are in Europe but you're not even clever enough to think of that. Get the fuck out of here with your retarded thread.

What do you call a male secretary?
An assistant!

I hope you all enjoyed my thread anons. I know I slipped up on the story later on but I hope you all had fun. I was successfully bamboozled.

These companies do fucked things for sure, and keep a lot under the rug, as they should. But I PROMISE you, there is not a cure for HIV, the only possibility is a pseudo-cure, a treatment that stalls the virus indefinitely. This is effectively a cure, but you have to take it pretty much your entire life.

What virus can be cured? Never heard of one

Hepatitis C for example. It can be cured with anti-virals such as sovaldi

Are you currently testing on niggers?