Will my grandma pass as a local in your cuntree?

Will my grandma pass as a local in your cuntree?

Would fuck.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
thicccc

My babushka

my ancestor :)

T H I C C

Underrated

bunda

Pakistani threads = quality

General loving mods can suck it

why africans, mahgrebis, turks, middle eastern and pakis are so funny and nice on Sup Forums but complete shit tier IRL?

Even on Sup Forums, maghrebis are subhumans, tho

apart from sudanbro africans usually make shitty blacked threads

the ones on int are upper middle class, obviously.

the poorer and shittier the country is, the richer the few anons there have to be to go on Sup Forums in the first place.

Gostosa as hell 8===D

no, too white

No one here goes to Sup Forums because no one knows about it, its a normie country. Everyone uses facebook and comments dead copy pastas on pages to get likes

whats life like in pakistan?

Its a BLAST.
sorry I couldn't resist...

Cant say for all parts but where I am is probably the most dangerous area and I could easily get my boi pucci ravaged. But for the most parts its cool, a little boring. Cant get laid since Im in a very conservative area which is sad since the people here are genetically closer to iranis and really qt grils.

Pic realted: Average guy here

Damn, i look just like that, there goes my chances of ever getting a Western gf.

I wanna FUCK an old bitch now

She could pass as ispiration in my wank

Asspiration*

Hnnnnnngh.

seriously
what is HER NAME??

Crystal bottom

>average guy here

Here in Canada the average pakis looks way different.

Pls give source of OP pic and name if possible. On iPhone right now - pls!

Paki is a loose term. People look different depending on the region. You mostly get punjabis

So I guess your those Iranian looking Pakis that don't look like poo in loos. And in general pakis here look like poo in loos so I guess there punjabis. Now pls give source of OP pic right now.

wtf user pls give me the source of pic or name right now. I'm asked you three times already. I can't reverse image search on phone.

Op pic is crystal bottom and Im not iranian Im pashtun

Balochi commie terrorist fuckheads like u are Deep throating Indian cock for a chance to be cucked by ISIS.

Unironically kys. we need a genocide for u soon desu.

Damn I swear I'm the only native Canadian on this site

lol I'm native(ish) since I was raised western in a former Brit colony and english is my only language and I browse Sup Forums etc

I'm bretty much white

Not true at all, I know plenty of upper class, upper middle class and middle class Tunisians, none of them would go on 4chinz because they're turbo normies

Ayyrabs that post here are lower middle class to middle class that are a little depressed and indulge in vapid distractions (vidiya, animu), they have a lot of time to lose

Im not even balochi you nigger