Why do people RSVP yes on facebook and then not come to the party?

why do people RSVP yes on facebook and then not come to the party?

i'm sitting by myself in the reserved section of the bar after hanging up "happy 21st birthday" banners myself

there's enough finger food for 15 people. i guess i'll just take it home and put it in the freezer for later

All da feels

Are u girl

Where at? Free food

this is what you get for trying to be a normie

Where you at, I want finger food

Because facebook "friends" are not friends. if you had real friends irl and had asked them face-to-face, they'd either decline or they'd be there

the dragon inn, birmingham

Maybe anons want to come by, never said no to meeting new people but 50km is too much for me

I tried calling but it's in the UK I don't have free international calling

stay strong user happy birthday

Happy birthday tho user

Be more interesting

Look user take this as a lesson. Facebook interactions/friends are shallow. Inherently. Unless you know someone in life and communicate with them regularly, dont trust their facebook status or rsvp or any of that shit. That really sucks though, im sorry.

Ah, Weatherspoons in the Chinatown

I used to eat at Teppanyaki there

i and my friendsi are on the way butiful

be prepared to show bobs and vagene

Birmingham? There's your problem.

Trips
Was that man masturbating into his jogging pants?

user your problem is to trust people

You can start a thread and say it's your birthday

Create a discord chat and we all are going to say hi or troll but even we can be with you

You didn't invite me so fuck you.

Is no one gonna comment on how cringe OP is here, orrr...?

Wait a minute. Holding a big 21st birthday in a country where the legal age to drink is much younger? Why do I smell bullshit all the way across the pond?

a 21st is traditionally considered a big milestone in england even if you get no new rights

Bit far for me. Happy birthday

No fuck you. We are all sad and lonely

Happy Birthday, user. Try to organize small gatherings before you graduate to larger events where you're renting shit out. Something at your place, so there's not a lot of pressure to show up, which is not ideal for casual Facebook connections.

Brit here. Can confirm 21st is party time. It dates back to when 21 was the age of majority, before it was lowered to 18