This stupid bitch is a literal whore who likes to lure "friends" to Detroit saying she needs help to set them up...

This stupid bitch is a literal whore who likes to lure "friends" to Detroit saying she needs help to set them up, then rob them. Not asking for a personal army. Just outing her for lulz. She has a kid she abandoned to sit around and do dope as well. Huge junkie, loser, drug addict. Check her Facebook, there's proof. I had to call 911 last night, because I was being chased by someone she had set me up with a gun.
Jamie Marie Burton
Inkster/Garden City/Detroit Michigan
facebookcom/Jamieluvzyouu
Threeonethreesixfourfivefivefoursixnine

(313) 645-5469
Her number, formatted a little better
If you do decide to call or text tell her to pay Tony back

Her with her exbf that overdosed and died and her baby she abandoned

I called, kek, was good

Yes you ask for a personal army.
Fuck off.

And what do we get out of this?

Get the fuck outta here newfag.

No, I'm not. My life was threatened by this whore. I literally was almost killed. I just want others to know. If you know this whore don't trust her one bit. Screw you. Totally not in the mood rn for faggots saying nypa. I posted the number in case anyone does feel like fucking with a lowlife their piece of shit.

Idk, I don't really have any nudes, my last phone just broke. I could dump some DOS games, or a meme folder. Maybe do a raffle for a steam game? Usually in the past I'd dump nudes, just don't have any rn.

how did she trick you in to going to detroit?

need more details

>asking Sup Forums for help
I remember when I was 14

I knew her through friends and the last time I saw her we exchanged numbers. She said she was at this house feeling very uncomfortable, and she needed to leave asap. I spent 50 dollars on an Uber there and back, when I got there, there was about 15 sketchy people in this garage. She said she had to go inside to grab some stuff, and just peaced, leaving me with these lowlifes in the garage. They started aiming verbal attacks at me which I told them to fuck off. One flashed a gun and held me up. I took off out of the garage running down the street, which three dudes followed, when I noticed they were tailing me, I called the police right away.

I'm 26, and been on here since I was an underager. That's the way this site used to be. We had each other's backs when it came to stuff like this, as long as there was proof. Honestly, I'm not even looking for people to help. Just wanted to out her. If people do want to help, then that's even better, but not nessesary.

Hahahaahaha you're probably some pathetic loser looking for some low-tier pussy

That's what you get for being a beta faggot trying to "rescue" some pathetic junkie girl. You got what you deserve, don't ever go out of your way for some whore to feel like a white knight.

Lessons learned, just move on with your life

>I spent 50 dollars on an Uber there and back

what did you expect? did you think she'd fuck you after "rescuing" her?
cuck

i bet she got gangbanged after you left

I'm in Detroit, I could have the Vice Lords fuck her up for a nominal fee. I got shooters on deck bro bro

This. And, the dubs just prove that it's the truth.

I've known of the girl forever. She is a friend of friends, well was until she became a junkie. We are from the same city. I'm a nice person, I would have done the same if it was a guy friend. If I wanted her pussy I could literally buy it for fifty bucks.

You forreal or is this an artistic work of fiction?

You did by taking an Uber there

Bro I don't want her Hep C pussy. Like I said, I could literally have bought it for 50 bucks if I wanted. The point of this was to be a good friend, and help her out. I would have done this for any of my friends.

>wahhhhhhhhh please solve my irl problems because i'm a huge pussy and can't fight my own battles

NYPA FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

she's really cute

Please read my posts. The guys are being taken care of. I have that under control. Unfortunately, I'm not going to or would feel right if I did to her what they or going to get. I'm not asking for help either. I said if you wanted to that's just a bonus.

she's obviously not your friend, cuccboi
you got her number the last time you saw her

you just wanted to nut down her throat, admit it you fucking cuck

>edgy 14 year old right here

>newfag right here

We have been around each other plenty of times. She just got a new number because she was a loser without a phone for ages. She had diseases. I am clean. I have no problem getting normal women. This was literally to help a friend out, and smoke some wax. Which was also promised.

It has begun

Sheeeeeiiiiit

I just sent her the thread. Get fucked

Try again. I've been on this site since 2005. We had each other's backs before a bunch of titty suckers started frequenting. Also, not asking for people to help. It is a bonus if you do. Why are people just missing this point?

why would you send her a nike advertisement>

Good

Good +1

because you're a lying cuck begging for a personal army

There's always that one edgy teen kek. Calling me a white knight, but sending her the thread lmao. I want her to see it.

You should be ashamed. Don't ask for help if a women threaten your life

Tuff little bitch ayyyee?

Kek, what am I lying about here edgelord

Now you're not only gonna have a new not friend, but now you'll never bust down her throat! Nothing for you! You lose! Told her to send this thread to all your family members when she easily narrows you down biiiiiitch

>muh 2005

Can you read?

thread in case op is kill from posting number/info?

Lies.

Pretty obvious that just wanted to fuck some low quality slut

Gratatta

KEK, she don't know me. I don't have Facebook either. I'm not a dumbass. If you understood how to read you would have seen that, I am not trying to get in her pants. I could have bought it if I really wanted it. Which I don't. Hence why I didn't buy it.

>as long as there was proof.
But there's no proof

>She don't know me but I know her and last night she brought a gun and tried to set me up reeeeee

I posted the 911 call log. Go to her FB. There's posts that say, "Your baby wants to see you" I never asked for help though! Why does it seem like no one took reading comp here. Help would be a bonus.

Baby girl ur dick sleeve is the only dick sleeve for me

I don't think you know what "edgy" means

you aren't getting help you newfag you're getting exposed. you done killed yourself chris-chan

Ayyyy, her ex wasn't a terrible guy though. We have been at mutual parties in the past. I actually thought he was an okay dude.

>I never asked for help though!
That's why no one is helping

Lol stay out the hood pussi.

I got hot loads for sale 2 for 5

sorry guy, but you're an idiot and you gotta learn.

Lmao nice

This.

How the fuck could OP believe that nothing wrong would come from that?

I got you bro

Nobody fucking cares when you started showing up.
Nobody will feel a sense of honor from you saying “we used to help each other out.”
You’ve dug yourself deep enough that anything you say will turn against you.
Even the fucking 12 year olds on here are smarter than this. I believe you when you say your 26. A sad little man who got conned by some whore that was smarter than you. Your little story reeks of hero moments. There was likely 3 or less guys, and you didn’t get away. Although I doubt that story even happened. Poor guy just did not get his ghetto poon and posted here thinking he could take revenge because it made him cranky. Christ dude, grow up.

Moar

>We had each other's backs before a bunch of titty suckers started frequenting.
No. Only if we found we was amusing

This is OP please just delete the post janitors/mods...this was a mistake... shouldn't have ever trusted Sup Forums.

>heroin junkie in detroit
first red flag, any reasonable person would say fuck that right about now

>spend $50 on an uber to get there and back
you are a special kind of cuck, you know that?

>almost robbed and murdered by niggers in a garage
you asked for this

>begging for personal army on .Sup Forums while saying "not asking for a personal army tho xdxd"
kill yourself

>regretting stuff posted on Sup Forums
dude are you high atm

something is wrong with you

So, a drug addicted slut outsmarted you?

Christ, do you live under a rock?

Dude I can't fight a woman, I can't do anything to a woman. I had no intention or interest in pussy. I also never asked for help. I simply was telling people to stay away from her. That simple. And edgelords decide to hop on and make it sound like I was asking for help. I never did. I just thought you guys would maybe find amusement in this. My bad

your backpedaling won't work here, faggot
you better just delete this thread and be thankful that you didn't get raped and murdered out there

Too old to delete. I would if I could. Mods please sage

bump

BUMP

+1

I really don't care about myself, I just don't want anything ridiculous to happen. Shouldn't have posted the thread

ITT we recognize how retarded OP is

Op you dumb fuck

>weak men create hard times
those detroit grade houses are simillar to the one you walked into OP and you had it coming

roasting in an epic bread

In other words "I'm a fucking retard who fell for her shit and now I'm butthurt so you should all be my personal army" fuck you, ingrate

I think you would be the weak man here...