Retard from /bant/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNx_3hNhCho
youtube.com/watch?v=FMrFC3Pgu2o
youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M
washington.edu/students/crscat/art.html#art190
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Asian girlfeet.
But they have to be cute for me to love them!

Respect our race or kiss the dirt white bois. Aztlan!

We're redoing the hardwood floor and my ENTIRE FUCKING HOUSE SMELLS LIKE CHEMICALS
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE IN HERE AND MY FUCKING EYES STING

AND I FORGOT TO ATTACH THE FUCKING PICTURE

lol that's like completely your fault man

Fuck it, i think ill just sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=fNx_3hNhCho

There is nothing more beautiful than being stuck between a latinas legs.

hey guys, PAYDAY 2 is free on steam, forever, right now

I admire your contributions to this general

Get out of my thread siesta nigger

Soy Americano

How much longer? Not going to be home for another 16 hours or so.

Stop calling me dumb dumb poopy head

I'm becoming a persiaboo

But an actual good one, not the typical zoroastrianism loving arab hater "persians are white" kind of thing, but I mean I've thought about it and I actually really like the current government and model of iran. Also more importantly I see islam's place in iran as something that entirely belongs there, it's not a foreign religion, it's there religion, and iranians have been excellent contributors to it through their history.

How does this make you feel

forever, they're removing the shitton of DLC for sale in order to make an "ultimate" edition

actually its a limited 5 million copies they're giving out

thats what I got too but every time I make a political post on here I get faggots saying "fuck off to Sup Forums"

I really really don't think I belong in green and it's more that that test is stupid

It's 85% off atm, which is fucking ridiculous that anyone would pay $5 for a fucking weapon pack.

extremely angry despite the fact that i don't know anything about you apart from that graph you just posted and making me assume ignorant comments about you instead of getting to know your favourite movies, music, prospects in future etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMrFC3Pgu2o

me irl

Minnesota isn't white

Stop bullying yourselves

>judging someone's by his/her race

I've noticed a few funny things about the captcha
Sometimes, a picture will come up, and there will be a car or street sign in the foreground, and i'll instinctively select it.
Then i'll notice that the directions are asking for something else.
but it will usually accept it.
I wonder if i'm screwing it up.

I do this sometimes

t. mǿhåmǿdd

cocks

my favorite part is when it says to select a car and the street sign also has a picture of a car on it

pussies

no, google does that on purpose. they're testing human psychology or some fuck, I don't know

I do that a lot thinking it was common thing

I can't stop now

fucking memes

Is Drumpf really gonna get impeached now or is it just the increasingly nervous man at it again

This was all a scheme to get Pence to become potus.

>applying for position
>in email say I want the position twice
>I even triple proofread it
not on point and no idea how to get on the point

Unbiased opinion, it is incredibly likely at this point.

Keep in mind that Clinton was not impeached because he got a quickie in the Oval Office, he got impeached because he lied about it under oath. Nixon wasn't threatened with guaranteed impeachment because he ordered his goons to break into Democratic offices, it was because he tried to impede the investigation into that burglary.

Don't try to appear too desperate. If it comes across as begging, they'll bin it. The goal is to say "I want this job because X, and you want to hire me because I can do Y."

Imagine being user in Sup Forums and having to be all like "damn, jannies, you fuckin' fine, all hard working with your deleted threads and horrific food covered face. I would totally pay you with you, both my posts and the real me." when all he really wants to do is post another BLACKED thread. Like seriously imagine having to be user and not only sit in that chair while jannies flaunts their disgusting pseudo-power in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing their stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, ban after ban, hour after hour, while they perfected their hot pocket eating ability. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking visage but their haughty attitude as everyone on Sup Forums team tells them they "STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JANNIES ARE THIS "AMAZING"?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their neckbeard fucking gremlin face contort into types of hot pockets you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of BBC and Baneposts and later alleged BBRRP posts for your ENTIRE POSTING CAREER coming straight out of your mom's basement. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their fat stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the quality posts you are seeing "high quality" (for that is what they call themselves)" posts, the quality they worked so hard for with personal mods in the previous months. And then hiro moot calls for another janny, and you know you could kill every single janny in this room before the mods could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking user. You're not going to lose your future shitposts over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I went to Sup Forums once to see if there was any discussion for Gotham and only blacked and cp shit. Whats wrong with those people?

>it is incredibly likely at this point.
How so? Comey literally said there was no investigation about Trump and Russia.

I already asked this on /brit/ but they didn't know, so what's the difference between something being awesome or dope?

D E A D
E
A
D

Dope is if you're a white kid trying to sound cool

There was no investigation into Trump PERSONALLY. There are active investigations into the people around Trump, such as Manafort and Flynn, as well as the investigation into how/why the Russians attempted to influence the outcome of the election through hacking and disinformation campaigns (which Trump has, either wittingly or unwittingly, played right into). It is no longer a secret that the Russians did so to hurt Clinton and help Trump, the greater question is why did they so and with whom did they attempt to contact/influence (if anybody).

Now this is just my personal opinion: if the Russians have kompromat on someone with very deep connections to Trump, they indirectly have a way to influence Trump himself. Trump's been shown to easily bend according to the whims and desires of the people in his inner circle. He doesn't question what Kushner or Barron or Miller (or Flynn, when he was still around) tell him to do; if they say jump, he says how high.

Do you have any cool and edgy words in spanish for people under 20?

this is a good post

gonna shave my head

It's time to rev up the volume and listen to that song again boys

youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M

why do commies say "means of production in the hands of the people? When

a) the means of productions are already in the hands of the people
b) they mean government

what is this ekansovi shit everyone is talking about?

I dumped my girlfriend because she says I play too many videogames. I said "hey we can still be good cousins."

Because in true communism there is no government

"People" is proletariat. By definition if own the means of production you're not a prole. And as the other user said, communism is a collectivist and anachist ideology. Any state apparatus should only exist in a transitional role

So stop saying people.

And lol that definition is so stupid and outdated.

Good night /cum/

don't go

I thought communism was authoritarian?
That's certainly been the case historically.

>cara
>James
>/cum/rade
Y'all cancer

It was authoritarian in order to bring about the end of the state :^)

I'm not but the others are

Have you ever read Das Kapital or the Communist Manifesto? In a true communist world there is no government and all we do is fish all day

go post in your cat tumblr and shut up

shit my bad

>professors starts talking about how he studied marxist economics in college
>students comment "how cool" that is

Communists would literally be the dumbest of all if it wasnt for anarchists and the whole "the state will internalize the violence"

I'm only tripfagging ironically, that makes it okay

just had a quick cybersession but it's almost 5am in Taiwan so I sent her to bed because she was almost falling asleep masJurbating..

proofs?

Yeah An-cap is pretty fucking dumb too

>be hispanic and travel to spain
>they're all huge assholes and openly racist to my face, asking how I'm able to study engineering if I'm a "sudaca"
>they also think I'm a freak for knowing english better than spanish

The sudaca incident happened in a bar when some guys came up and started talking to me, and in general whenever I was asking for directions or help with something, people would sometimes sneer and say "Oh... you're Mexican?" with a sort of disgusted look on their face. Another lady asked me what it felt like talking to a "proper Spaniard."

I've never felt so subhuman. This happened 3 years ago and I still think about it. I don't know why hispanics give White people in the US so much flak.

>tfw used to think he was just baiting
>he was un ironically serious

Quentin was right about everything

if only we had listened

the call has already ended

The panes should be read from right to left, just like a Japanese manga cartoon.

>dumb as fuck opinion on facebook
>it's made by a girl

Every time.

You don't get a bod like this from smoking weed boy

should I shave my beard? I'd look pretty meh since I haven't gotten a haircut yet.

>looking at traps isnt gay
Right is CIA

Do people as dumb to think saying yes makes you free exist? Like doing drugs and shit makes you free?

Obviously the free man is the one who is able to say no.

San Agustin ate his food with ashes because he was not interested in terrenal pleasures.Thomas in the contrary was so fat he had to have a special table made so his gut would fit.

Tell me, who do you think was the freest Nikka?

I mean I enjoy a cute little pair of titties and my GF has really cute little ones but I would be lying if I said I didn't wish she had the honkers of that one Taiwanese I used to shag.

Her tits were simply amazing.

>San Agustin

the Cathars were right, the physical world was created by Satan

poop

Reminder that Heidegger literally the most important philosopher of the last 100 years, was literally, non ironically, a fucking nazi.

I've taken math and CS courses for the past 4 years and have no experience in the visual arts, what am I in for?
washington.edu/students/crscat/art.html#art190

you just cant leave and come back FUCKING RETAERD

Made the latest /brit/ thread, buds

1. Wittgenstein went to school
2. Hitler went to school.
3. Wittgenstein and Hitler went to the same school
4. Wittgenstein was a jew
5. Hitler hates jews
6. It follows from 3,4 and 5 that the reason Hitler hates Jews is Wittgenstein.