Why does it suck so much to be a conservative in California?

why does it suck so much to be a conservative in California?
>can't support Trump or will be attacked by mexicans
>can't hate fags without being attacked by liberals
>can't hate weed without being attacked by stoners
>can't take a long shower without being fined by the state
>can't own an AK
kill me please

If you support Trump, you're not a conservative. You're an idiot.

If you have a problem with weed you are unbelievably retarded. Seriously.
"Duuuuh it makes you lazy huuurr"

Go home Ted

>living in Cali

Why haven't you killed yourself already?

You can own an AK. It just has to have a bullet button (it's more like a cage, really).

For now.

Why not leave?
It's a shit state that everyone wants to live in for some reason

Glenn, I know it's been a bad year for ya, but you should clean up your face full'a cheetos and accept Trump into hour life. Teddy bear's done boy.

You can own an AK you miserable fuck. God damn you and all the fucking Normies I meet say the same shit.

t. California /k/ommando

What a pussy, go ahead and support Trump, fuck those leftist nazis, you have a right to free speech, if they care so much about politics tell them to get the fuck back over the fence and help their homeland.

Yeah, but they only hold 10 rounds and are expensive as hell

being attacked by stoners good one mate nice joke show me one time you have been attacked by stoners please no arguments only attacks

Aren't they outlawing bullet buttons?

i've been assaulted several times by stoners who came after me for saying how bad weed was
checkmate faggot

i fully expect brown to veto that law because of the retarded magazine confiscation or whatever

I feel you, bro. Dont worry though, a lot of people in california actually like him but just can't admit it cause the mexicans will gang rape them. I've even said "trump is stupid hurrr" to avoid violence lol

depends what part you're in I think. Orange county isn't that bad, a lot of asians, but they're the best minority to have around. And you're not going to be avoiding minorities anytime soon in this world

At least we have In-N-Out and cheap vegetables right...

Please fucking end us I want that massive earthquake so bad

/BayAryan/ reporting

I just keep on trucking

I'm Sicilian, took a DNA test, 0.2% North African, so basically I'm allowed a pass to be conservative

yeah

really you got attacked by stoners why did you confront them or something

I miss the Goth fad tbqh, a lot of cuties.

Scene girls just aren't the same.

lol

file:///C:/Users/pcon1/Pictures/fkjasd/you%20dont%20belong%20here.webm

Yeah you have to hide your power levels but at least the weather is nice
>only one season all year

why would you hate weed or gays? Mind your own damn business, "conservative"

>only one season all year
When is it going to rain again, 5 years ago i remember rain pouring constantly during this time of year but now nothing

You can hate on weed. We aren't going to attack you. We might use free speech against you to defend weed on some level but no stoners attack people.

>can't support Trump or will be attacked by mexicans
Yes you can. I wore my MAGA hat to get a burger yesterday and aside from a couple of fat white cucks trying to make a joke nothing happened.
>can't hate fags without being attacked by liberals
Yeah, the fags are unstable. Talking shit about them causes a whole mess of trouble.
>can't hate weed without being attacked by stoners
Don't be cucked out of your opinions by stoners. They're some of the most pathetic people around.
>can't take a long shower without being fined by the state
oh, you're from SoCal
>can't own an AK
yeah, the gun laws in this state fucking suck.
>When is it going to rain again
Last week. Most of the reservoirs here in the north are near or at capacity because of how much rain we got.

we're outnumbered, but it just makes it that much better when you finally find other conservatives here to talk to

Get on my level. I do all of the first 4 at UCLA and no one cares.

>Support Trump
>don't like weed
>am Hispanic
>hated by my family for both

The fact that I married a white girl is worse. Every fucking family meet up I get my bitchy cousin saying some shit like "Oh you're too good for a Latina?". End me.

Kill yourself

Go fetch a taco Paco.

>can't own an AK
I own two.
You are just dumb.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I've been wearing my Trump hat since February m80s, learn to stop being a pussy.

Bonus points: Trump sticker in the middle of my bunker, no niggers ever gave me shit for it.

Feels good man.

Californiabro here. Can confirm. OP is a massive idiot.

"Oh look at me! I hate all the things that conservatives are supposed to hate. I even support the Republican candidate even though he is a troll candidate. I am a fag even though I hate fags."

You are a bitch, OP. You would shoot your eye out with an AK. You don't even own a gun, fag.

go back to kern county

Why do we live in this failed cuck state user? Oh right my fucking girlfriend won't leave.

Why do you give a shit about homos and weed? Conservatives are supposed to be all about leaving people alone.

Conservatives and liberals are all the same. Conservatives telling people what to do. Liberals telling people what not to do.

Who does one vote for if they are pro: gay, weed, choice, guns, nuclear energy, strong borders, consumer? Certainly not Republican or Democrat. And Libertarians are just Republicans who try to gain street cred by saying they aren't Republicans.

>can't own an AK
You can buy a fucking Scar17, which has an effective range of 800 meters with the 16" barrel. Shut the fuck up. If you want to bitch, bitch about the AR10 ban, the sbr ban, the bullet button, the handgun bullshit (lci and mag-out lockout) and our bullshit smog laws. Fucking 7.62x39 fag. If you were a nugget fag, I'd respect you. Good Americans buy blackout.

hey now it gets like 40 degrees in the dead of winter, sometimes I gotta put on a coat

I'm from norcal, dickhead. Kern county is a massive polluted wasteland with a bunch of oil industry and farmers driving around in lifted F-250s. Although Bakersfield is like the Beverly Hills of the Central Valley.

oh in that case go back to humboldt county, fuckface

What kind of faggot are you, cunt muffin?

Don't have a problem with weed itself. But there's a reason why most habitual weed smokers are lazy and stupid.

Just like how most alcoholics are depressed and suicidal.

really? i lived in hollywood for years and we would go on "safari" to Bakersfield when we were bored....does it actually have nice parts?

San Bernadino master race reporting in

>Just like how most alcoholics are depressed and suicidal.
I just drink to curb my hatred for commie shits for just a short while. Does this make me an alcoholic?

>yes

Everybody who leaves California is a weak hearted fool who enjoys watching his girlfriend fuck black men. Stay and fight for your state.

Being liberal in California is pretty great though, I'm black and just write about oppression and shit in my core classes and get regular As despite clear spelling and grammatical errors.

I prefer it to Atlanta and New York by far

It's not so bad in Orange County.

I know this is bait, but fuck...

It isn't inherently wrong.

There isn't much to fight for mate, it's mostly mexicans and a bunch of crime. So until society breaks down, we can't do shit

behead those who smoke weed

I'll look for you in the obits

Yeah, it does. I would see this one nice, newer neighborhood with big custom homes on the northwest side when I would come in from the north.

I lived in a hotel there for three months for work, and at least they had a Costco. Also, they had a couple of good massage parlors where the women weren't all over 50, so there was that.

I don't blame you, but this is why academia is such a joke now. I blame the people who allow this to happen. Still doesn't excuse you acting like a nigger

Hand to God, as an experiment in my ENG 102 I submitted a well written paper on the Mike Brown incident but with a conservative point of view (online course) and got a 2/4.

Was shocked

Most Americans may have forgotten what Gen. Lee and the other southerners fought for, but I have not. California is my home and I refuse to leave, if my state goes down I go with it.

I don't have a problem with weed itself, but weed culture is fucking cancerous and I'm afraid it would blow up if weed was legalized everywhere

weird...the padre hotel was nice for the area and dirt cheap but we didnt find much else besides some fun divebars to get fucked up in in the area. maybe we'll give it another shot

Was shocked you got 2/4? Because it should a 0/4

Not that far north, asshole.

Norcal fags are the worst pieces of shit in this glorious state, they ruin it completely

I had only ever scored perfect 4s in the class prior, the only thing I changed was improving my documentation, spelling, grammar and writing in a conservative stance rather than my usual liberal one.

Then again a white buddy of mine failed the class for plagiarism so it's not all that bad. My black girlfriend, all As, her essay on black women's hair was used by the teacher for future classes as an example on how to write.

Why? My aunt is a commie. I actually like her (aside form her misguided ideology). My family (married into) is half commie/jew. I am the black sheep conservative. Killing me would be counter-productive.
I know that feel, senpai. I did a report on how the noah's ark theme park was bad, got high grades, did a repor ton gun control, got shit grades.

>can't take a long shower
Where are you user because I'm in California too and I shower for as long as I god damn well please.

>you will never have a cute, right wing goth gf

You're hella jealous.

Bet you are from some shit tier SoCal community.

I'm hella right, huh?

So basically you both write papers that aren't actually relevant to the subject matter

I already said San Bernadino master race.

Quit being a pussy.

Dude at this point I'm just like fuck it. I've submitted practically the same essay on black oppression a half dozen times and received excellent grades in many courses as a result. At this point I'm not even going to bother trying to improve as a writer, just go with the status quo for assignments that don't at all challenge.

ima white boy and would not at all mind marrying the mexican girl im dating right now.
it is mexican i asked a while back
im living in IL so i kinda get how you feel cept the libreals mostly stay in chicago.

And fuck no, I've been to Norcal and no sane person would be jealous of you and living around shit people like yourself

Feels pretty good to live in Orange County.

Just give the fuckers what they want to hear, especially if they reward you. Just don't relent, and finally give into the platitudes of falsehood.

Yes it does. Who went to the Costa Mesa rally

You people are the problem, and I understand why you guys gave up

Actually you can, grow a pair faggot. I do literally everything that isn't illegal, because illegal things are against the law. I would never break the law, that's illegal.
Don't ask don't tell until he pulls his dick out, in which case i think it's fair you give it to him straight, all 9mm.

What part of Illinois?
Currently Posting From southern Illinois.
Cant wait to turn 21 and get my conceal carry going to shoot so many nigggers.

I live here, it's wonderful

Shut up you commie shit. Read my post, and ask your dumb fucking self what it means.

Well, I've never been to San Bernadino, but you've prepared me for what massive fags I will encounter if I ever visit.

You can own whatever the hell you want. You might as well make it automatic in case they come after you. Spray and pray nigga

here in Temecula its pretty based. But i would say 60% of the people here are closet Trump supporters though. Too many mexicans have invaded riverside county over the last 10 years.

I kid you not its a Sup Forums reality show here.

ment for

How many hammers & sickles do you see on a daily basis?

HahahahahhahahahHHhHHhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah thanks for proving my point by making a bigger ass of yourself than I could ever do. These are the fuckers up in Norcal

I'm not a commie

what the fuck are you talking about retard, Bakersfield is one of the worst shithole barrios in the state

why the fuck does your family hate you for being a beaner?

Every time I take a shit, I flush twice, because I know you need the water.

This.

I said it was the Beverly Hills of the Central Valley, you dimwit. It's like me saying that you're the Einstein of your special ed class.

Move to Texas then retard. California is trying to tell you to fuck off. Maybe if North California becomes Jefferson you live there and be a whiny bitch.