youtube.com/watch?v=SyT8d7T7kWc
youtube.com/watch?v=qTojcN1dsAs
youtube.com/watch?v=yd7vkAfNGm0
youtube.com/watch?v=q03sin_Ap7o
youtube.com/watch?v=eR9aRK2HdNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real men watch ipl

'no'

west indies are really letting me down right now if I'm honest, me continuing to exist depended upon a windies victory

based fucking joseph aka ambrose 2.0

>2.44 rpo
JUST

You fight your superficiality, your shallowness, so as to try to come at people without unreal expectations, without an overload of bias or hope or arrogance, as untanklike as you can be, sans cannon and machine guns and steel plating half a foot thick; you come at them unmenacingly on your own ten toes instead of tearing up the turf with your caterpillar treads, take them on with an open mind, as equals, man to man, as we used to say, and yet you never fail to get them wrong. You might as well have the brain of a tank. You get them wrong before you meet them, while you're anticipating meeting them; you get them wrong while you're with them; and then you go home to tell somebody else about the meeting and you get them all wrong again. Since the same generally goes for them with you, the whole thing is really a dazzling illusion. ... The fact remains that getting people right is not what living is all about anyway. It's getting them wrong that is living, getting them wrong and wrong and wrong and then, on careful reconsideration, getting them wrong again. That's how we know we're alive: we're wrong. Maybe the best thing would be to forget being right or wrong about people and just go along for the ride. But if you can do that -- well, lucky you

>he expects anyone to read that

why wasn't gold soundz a number 1 hit in ~5 European countries? I really have no idea

is this guy, dare I say it, he dark third's bob nastanovich? will his genius spur them towards relevance?

youtube.com/watch?v=wcKsxHURj24

Stop making fucking threads

but theres cricket on

you absolute sickening pleb

Yeah and no one is going to fucking talk about it here so stop making threads you fucking autist

>be a pleb
>be mad you cant appreciate a test match in the west indies vs Pakistan like I can
>???
>profit
NOPE

you literally make me feel sick

fuck off casual, you are not welcome here

I literally watch every test that gets played in the world, there's just no need to make a social club thread for this series

yes there is. youre literally the cancer that is killing is cricket if you think this deciding test match isn't worthy of a thread. just fuck off you stupid pleb youre literally making me really angry right now. literally

vocaroo.com/i/s0ooiSdvF97w

Its """worth""" is irrelevant.

just get out my thread mate

Enjoy your abandoned poomunity

don't give a shit about the poominity, I live for the game

So why make a thread

vocaroo.com/i/s0rR4Gq3pFCA

cancer

its just a cricket thread? don't rly understand the question m8

doing a bed. look forward to the 2nd day play between west indies and Pakistan tomorrow lads. goodnight

Sage

The ultimate redpill is realising that Gadafi was going to bring cricket to Libya in time

So, this is a /cric/ thread?

It's utter shit.

there's no cricket anyone wants to talk about on
come back in six months

walk in goyard i got a bag for my bitch
won't get a kiss cuz i know you suck dick

nice thread

What are the pitches in Libya like?

The fact that he's wearing an event t-shirt from 12 years ago suggests to me that he's only in it specifically to roofie groupies and fuck them in the back of his ford transit.

reckon danny is getting groupies yet?

There certainly weren't any at Whammy that Monday night.

kek did you actually go

I needed to see the meme for myself, and I know the whammy staff so I got in for free without having to pay the stupid door charge for the main band.

They're the only place that sells Tsingtao big bots as they're cheap, so it's a good place for a beer.

based fucking statsy

this would unironically be one of the greatest moments in daniel's life

No it's me B3K

youtube.com/watch?v=MfR_Fnis9bU

youtube.com/watch?v=T83vsAgH6uo

youtube.com/watch?v=gT5QCQyESGo
based bob

youtube.com/watch?v=SyT8d7T7kWc
youtube.com/watch?v=qTojcN1dsAs
youtube.com/watch?v=yd7vkAfNGm0
imagine an australian or indian commentator saying this shit

/bundes/ rules /hoc/ drools

just woke up

reminder pak-windies is literally the blue ribbon cricketing event

similar to UAE

it'd be good for a change instead of the bland shit we have

please stop making these threads

reminder I created this gimmick to protest gimmicks

nope. get fucked pleb

Any cunts going to the ashes this winter? fancy a beer in Adelaide?

>Any cunts going to the ashes this winter
yes

>fancy a beer in Adelaide?
no thanks

You weren't invited anyway.

bit rude

shashtri's face at 00:30 kek

Can't get the time off work lad, maybe next time

saxon (our resident south australian) is too young to drink

are you actually going?

youtube.com/watch?v=q03sin_Ap7o
truthies

sure, why not

watching the cricket and listening to a bit of the old 'en the 'ners lads

[2]

haha, time for a collapse

worried about how yasir might go on this pitch tho

god is a woman and my mum she is a witch

yasir is a fraud

great fucking song

going to fire up some Lonesome Crowded West (the better album) right now actually lads

Miss the days when a Caribbean test would be filled with locals playing music and touring groups

kek

ramdin would have taken that

Yea Talk Viv Nah

really is innit m8.

I actually agree, but still on dustbowls against windies.....

boring fucking game

hate WI pitches

yeah they're pretty shit. Sabina park is sometimes ok, but Barbados is normally a let down, just like last game, too slow. rest of them may as well be in asia, I guess Guyana would be excusable, but apart from that not really what goes through the groundsmens minds, play to your strengths, joseph and Gabriel are literally really good

this pitch is a fucking disgrace if I'm honest

I think the idea was that slower pitches was meant to improve their batsmen after 2007 or some shit

obviously that hasn't happened and now they're just shooting themselves in their feet

honestly given up trying to understand what goes on in the west indies

this match is putting me right off cricket

had a horrible nightmare of the days when statsy bullied me every night on /cric/

Joe Root's bro is gonna make it lads. Tearing it up for Notts

Will Root play for England?

literally the shane lee of the root family

what a shit game

cricket is fucking boring when the pitches are garbage

what an absolute farce

bet bob would have a thing or two to say about this pitch

very offputting day of test cricket, has left a bad taste in the mouth

>non-whites in charge of cricket

Pookistan are going to win

>preparing a slow turner in a deciding match against the literal kings of slow turners
just fuck off

love ausgods

just woke up

hi x

youtube.com/watch?v=eR9aRK2HdNc

what did he mean by this?

International women's cricket is about on par with 2nd or 3rd grade club cricket for men. I'm sure if a woman was particularly determined she could drop playing against other women and go through the men's club cricket route and get better against faster bowling (something most women are never exposed to), but why would anyone in their right mind pick playing for your local on Saturdays for no pay over touring the world and earning a wage doing it?

what is he thinking?

he isn't

dear god

Kek