/CHI/

another day in my lonely life edition

Chicanos are not latinos, Chicanos are anglo-indians.
Natives on the USA are mongrels for a huge number of them, and you are also mongrels, you don't know spanish so you lose your culture and could be considered anglos.

chicanos are just mexicans born in the us

CHI
Life is pretty awful ain't it?

yeah, how you holding up after failing your exams ?

Feeling a bit down but not that much, my general pessimistic attitude helped me prepare for this. I did consider the possibility of me becoming a full time neet years ago but I didn't really believe in it. I guess I still don't, n-next year is surely the charm. Maybe i'll try to get a job and start building some savings soon. The older I get and the more I experience failures and misfortunes the less they seem to affect me, which is good I guess. But there are still plenty of things I enjoy on the internet so I guess all is not lost.

can't you get paid to be a NEET in funland? or is that just a meme? honestly I know this life isn't going to end good for me everyday I get worse

My neet cash flow has been cut since I have some savings + I have turned down an education spot before. Though I am pretty sure I have to do something before my next entrance exams. I really should get out of this rut but I don't really that happening in the immediate future. Maybe something will change or i'll change something. For all my shortcomings I always thought I was kind of smart, I base that on the times I actually have performed well academically. Maybe it was a fluke? Though I think it's more likely that I personally am just regressing due to this stagnation. But I am kind of comfy where I am right now, but I also desperately want things to change. Though if there is one thing about myself that I am sure of it is that I suck at living, I wish I was better at this life thing really.

>I really should get out of this rut but I don't really that
> I don't really that
I don't really see that happening was what I was trying to say. This kind of sloppiness cost me in the exam too.

So, I'm still new to drinking and I've been trying out new beers as much as I can.

Today, I tried Natural Ice. Pretty good alcohol content for its calorie count.

Really salty taste, and little to no after taste.

It was pretty cheap too.

I think I might choose these for my go-to beers just to get drunk for cheap.

>Maybe something will change or i'll change something.
this is what I like to think about my future but no matter how much I want to believe things will change I know i'm only going to get worse but at least you have something going on for you I don't have anything

just going to leave this here

>t. Iberian

>at least you have something going on for you
Heres the thing, I don't. It's my only my arrogance that makes me think I can turn things around. I don't have it in me to go full on nihilistic in the sense that I stop caring about anything including myself, though at times I do wish I would find that kind of reselvo in me. If the main thing that has me atleast in some level of contentment is the internet and all that it holds I can't say I am doing too well. Though I am going physically out of shape, I am considerably weaker now than when I was compared to when I got out of conscription since I was actually fairly fit then. Though what really hurts is that I seem to be getting dumber, or atleast I am nowhere near as "sharp" as I used to be. Maybe time has gilded my memories of my former self and I have always been a loser? Who knows, but what I do know is that things haven't always been this bad.

>It's my only my arrogance
Maybe my brain has really turned into mush. I don't hate the ride that is life so much that I would want it to end but I don't enjoy this either, though it's well known that if it starts going downhill it usually stays on that track.

trust me It's worse when you don't give a shit thats how I always been and it's gotten me where I am now and I can't get out it's even worse when you add depression and all that other shit

Yeah life usually seems to be like that, when you go down you usually stay down. Though caring only increases my suffering.

this life is shit no matter what end of the stick you're on

People do seem to generally be unhappy, which kind of makes me more okay with being this miserable-ish failure. Though the happiness or unhappiness of strangers doesn't really faze me one way the or the other anymore, I just wan't to live a better life.

seeing other happy kind of makes me feel like shit but at the same time I feel like it's not for me maybe it's because of all the isolation idk though

Turned my life around and started being a normie but then I got sick of it and went back to my natural neet ways
Guess i'm a lost cause

I haven't felt that way since I got out of my teens. Instead I became extra critical of myself which is not a good thing. This extra criticism has helped me admit some of my worse flaws to myself, though it hasn't translated into me fixing them since I don't know how. Just be yourself and everything will be okay is the worst meme in existance.

bump

Trump's gonna deport you m8

hello fellow chis how's your evening?

the same as every other day nothing ever changes

iktf
captcha:JOSE HANG

bump

>tfw no peruvian gf

>have to start work soon
>tfw i just torrented a lot of vidya