SJWs are fucking retarded

SJWs are fucking retarded

>pro-anarchy
>pro-safety

If everything is free and legal where does the income to get the free shit come from?

from all of the "safe, respected and legalized sex work"

pro-community self regulation

how fucking delusional

>grab 12 gauge
>get a board of real-estate agent sign/corflute
>shoot it for 5+1 with no. 8 shot and an open choke
>you will have something with less holes than this bitch's argument

So where does the money come from to pay for the sex work?

And if they're anti prison and anti death penalty, where is the discouragement for not committing crime?

bait thread

SJW rage thread anyone?

Personally I agree with most of the points, aside from a few exceptionally stupid ones like communist anti-capitalist anarchy and "reparations and radical racial justice"

The key difference in my own ideology is that I'd replace "Pro-" in most of her sentences with basic tolerance towards, rather than actively pushing their agendas.

Small groups of people who encompass maybe 1-2% of the population at large should not be bowed to at the expense of the other 98%. This is also why I'm staunchly against the modern Republican party, because nearly all of their policies are either "anti" policies that actively discriminate rather than tolerate, and they're currently sucking off the 1-2% wealthiest Americans as their minority of choice at the expense of the rest of America.

>So where does the money come from to pay for the sex work?
More niche sex work obviously

kek

>Not trying to sound like some butthurt overweight girl who is whining

Yellow knows whats up

Isn't sex work a form of oppression? That's at least how it has been always presented as, no matter if the sex worker would be doing it willingly.

>impossible to attain look

This always gets me. 90% of girls I see look like this yet it’s the fish mouth girls that always cry that it’s impossible

Does he have any evidence on that?

i mean, for them it is impossible. it's like manlet virgins angry at women for wanting tall men. they're two sides to the same ugly coin.

"how hot you are is oppressing me"

>white privilege
>Florida

Anti cop? Cops are fuck machines, don't take them away

florida is like the epicenter of white privilege. bunch of old well-to do-white people retiring there to private resorts and gated communities and shit while the brown people live in service sector squalor.

Not worse than the alt-right.

It becomes unrealistic when Erica begins to speak.

>I've nearly started crying at the "Are you a boy or a girl?" question

story is 100% bullshit and never happened. also studies conducted on female skeletons from early agricultural societies showed that they all suffered from signs of intense manual labor, which kind of shits on his ignorant and, as much as I hate this word, sexist theory of female incapability.

Wouldn’t they just answer with what they wanted to play as?

Some people don't identify as a boy or a girl you uncultured swine. You fucking white male.

wonder how a trip to mecca would fare for this guy

You've never lived in Florida, have you?

I can't imagine he'd be ignored by the locals.

>pro sex work and abortions
>pro muslim immigrants

>there's a rolling pin in my ass

liberals are always the spineless cucks who wants everyone to just get along and hold hands and sing in a big circle. because obviously the world works that way.

>pro-anarchy
>anti-Capitalist

What a stupid cunt

>Pro-communist
>Pro-anarchist

wat

Are those fuckheads even able to take a peek outside of their own asses? A picture of a woman cooking is now considered problematic. What a world to live in LUL

>Pro-communist
>anti-imprisonment
Comrade, how do you think she of expecting work to get done in gulag?

they're also too pathetic to work and achieve what they want, so they want to force you just to give it to them.

now that ive been fucked by all the men that are hotter than you, i'm ready for you to start buying me shit

Inb4 catlady

I love when bitches hold themselves to unrealistic value. Their looks start to deteriorate, chad is banging girls ten years younger, and now shes "ready" for a nice guy. Try killing yourself bitch im buying a love doll

>being free to pursue the lifestyle you want has destroyed feminism!

really processes my bilateral firomactal phase coupling.

lol

>sending her emails
>her
Who asked for "her" pronoun?

Cool when delusional Anons respond to people who aren't present. It makes you seem normal.

Fuck off roastie

Nah. In real life they'd say that the Muslims were in the wrong but they're a small minority of extremist.

>Muslims ever being wrong in the modern media
Unless you're in the Middle East and the wrong type of Muslim you're dreaming

Got it. From now on we'll have Pokemon games start with "do you want a penis or vagina?"

You're being pretty problematic there user

Idk how it is in "tea time news" where people are getting acid thrown in there face and to "bare arms" means to walk down the street with a butter knife, but America will shit on anyone who commits terror saying they're a Muslim, but will follow it up with, #notallmuslims.

What about the asexuals? They don't really want either. What about anyone who identifies as a planet or some other no reproductive thing? You better check your fucking privilege

SJW detected

Hello cuckboi

I believe in a society that is:
Pro-communism
Pro-trap

It's a really sad downward spiral, but Kharmas a bitch

No, definitely worse. Alt-right is nowhere near as annoying as these fucktards.

Eh, hopefully well.
And by well, I mean "lost his head, lol" well.

>virtue signaling this hard

This is literally how a retarded with no knoledge in history or politics would say

>self regulatory communities

So she is implying humans are not biased by their community bonds, and how social hierarchy would play on that?

Who said hierarchy is only made by wealth?

>Kharma
Karma. You mean Karma.

I had to read the word "Pro" so many fucking times here, that I want to turn on my PS2 and play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Fuck that SJW cunt

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

My god, how can someone like that even function in society?

Plain and simple, they don't. They're the ones you saw screaming and crying when President Trump was elected, and parading down the street simultaneously wearing strap ons and vagina hats.

This is what taking a blue pill does to your brain.

Which societies are you referring you dumb fuck? The world has how many civilizations?

If you are talking about Romans, then yes slaves did work but not as intesinly as their male counter parts

Women bodies are more fragil, the Israeli army has proven that women usually don' t last more then four years in the army

Having damaged bodies does not mean they worked equally or even had the same results

In the medieval Europe it was uncommon a woman doung hard work usually only recurring to that at extreme periods

Your statement is as hallow as the history of that guy

That's because that's how it was presented to you. And it often is. But use your own goddamn mind and think about it. People should be free to do whatever they want. If a woman makes easy cash renting out her pussy, and that's what she wants to do, how can we tell her "no you can't do that, your oppressing yourself?"

>implying your form of writing is the correct one

The problem I have with Conservatism thought out in this way is that the ultimate pinnacle of Conservatism is one where everyone just does what everyone agrees on, nothing ever changes, and there's really not even a point to having a government. We'll all be Family Friendly White Christians. I don't want to be a Christian and I don't want a family.

By forcing me to sacrifice my identity for the sake of the nation, you create a nation of idiots, blindly following along whatever direction we're going, which in the ultimate pinnacle Conservative wet dream is fucking no where.

One day, we will have effectively fucked the color out of everyone, and then we can finally hate people for what really matters. Height, weight and dick size.

some of these are fine
but self-regulation, anti-cop, anti-prison, pro-anarchy?

good fucking luck

samefag

Libertarianism is a political philosophy in which everyone can do whatever they want as long as they don't hurt anyone else. The only problem with the philosophy is agreeing with what counts as hurting someone else, but that of course is the job of the legislature. I can't understand why anyone thinks Conservativism OR Liberalism is a better model than this.

Op is a faggot and nominated for the most fucked up thing on Sup Forums so far this year -

And Liberalism is just people screeching like retards.

That woman looks so beautiful. I'd wife her.

If you really believe that you don't understand the foundations of Liberalism. Nowadays, yes, there's a lot of retarded people running around freaking out every time someone hurts their feelings, but that's not what Liberalism is supposed to be about.

This is retarded but it is true that evidence doesn’t matter in the real world. This is the age of “fake news,” “alternative facts,” and “truthiness.”

Source on the problematic woman? I don’t have an insta but want to see more