I am involved in LaRouchePAC which was behind the effort to release the classified 28 pages from 9/11 and lobbied the...

I am involved in LaRouchePAC which was behind the effort to release the classified 28 pages from 9/11 and lobbied the bill that just passed Senate with bipartisan support and expected to pass the house of reps, get vetoed by Obama, and still have to the support for 2/3 when it goes back to the final vote.

This bill will effectively reopen the 9/11 investigation and prove the British Monarchy orchestrated 9/11 using Israel, Saudi Arabia, and top levels of US national security apparatus.

The goal was passing domestic legislation (Patriot Act) and usher in the mass surveillance police state, as well as use the War on Terror to wage endless wars globally to feed the military industrial complex and the make the global financiers even more powerful and rich.

Www.LaRouchePAC.com could really use any support as little as $25 if you are able, but this was the purpose of this post.

Just wanted to show were doing hard work waking people up to this all over the country. I do these voluntarily. I am a Trump supporter but the goal is to bring down the deep state entirely. We are almost there with this release of confidential 28 pages. The organization is non-partisan and doesn't support a candidate so my view is strictly mine, not theirs.

Peace and love. Let's MAGA! And lock these scum bag elites up in the process after Nuremberg-esque trials.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmyXIQr3b8
larouchepac.com/london-saudis-911
larouchepac.com/green-fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=racf5iRJmKE
youtube.com/watch?v=lCAg-aYnJBQ
28pages.org/tag/bob-graham/
youtube.com/watch?v=tSL201n-Gs0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiEHxbyqyI
youtube.com/watch?v=dDeaZ5TQG4E
youtube.com/watch?v=xMN7fgPUitY
larouchepac.com/creditsystem
larouchepac.com/031113/draft-legislation-bank-us the US.pdf
larouchepac.com/20120704/nicholas-biddle-2nd-bank-us
larouchepac.com/four-laws
youtube.com/watch?v=SEB6QjU6P-w
youtube.com/watch?v=WxvgSAFum88
youtube.com/watch?v=GSiqZN6-TSE
youtube.com/watch?v=GmiGKwybnrA
youtube.com/channel/UCQe9wLGm0nDlp9faBtvAQUQ/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=6AcFSL16cgY
youtube.com/watch?v=_pjMw91P_6M
youtube.com/user/larouchepacmedia
youtube.com/watch?v=jPAyae69UYI
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/12/23/Here-s-What-Bernie-Sanders-Would-Do-Fed
youtube.com/watch?v=i7cXIOttE2o
youtube.com/watch?v=LX5hbuK7BOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K-BqZNJ9rnU
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8nGeIJoik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donated for justice.

Bump.

This is extremely appreciated. I don't make a penny and spend my own driving into NYC from Long Island to do this.

>I am involved in LaRouchePAC
Stopped reading there.

What do you think of Rand Paul and Webster Tarpley?

>Zaka's Halal Food

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmyXIQr3b8

In January 2011, Lydon LaRouche predicted an event reminiscent of the Reichstag fire that brought Hitler to power with the enabling acts after blaming it on the opposition party.

This was in response to John Ashcroft appointment that was being implemented at the time. 8 months later we had 9/11 and the patriot act.

The man is probably the most intelligent mind on the global power structure and what needs to be done to stop it.

I would encourage all to just watch his videos on YouTube.

4 time presidential candidate. Wants nation states and peace with Russia and China. Wants to demolish private central banking and go back to Hamiltonian economics.

Please just check out what hE has to say on YouTube videos and spread the message. This is a highly influential organization.

Where in Manhattan do you typically set-up? I'd be interested to swing by just to see what's going on and see how people walking by are reacting.

Why does Larouche hate Bernie?

>LaRouchePAC

This shit still exists?

Lyndon is still alive?

Is he running for president this year?

Is David Ickes his VP running mate?

>prove the British Monarchy orchestrated 9/11 using Israel, Saudi Arabia, and top levels of US national security apparatus.

Nigga what? Explain

larouchepac.com/london-saudis-911

larouchepac.com/green-fascism

Exposing Climate Change as a depopulation agenda and a complete fraud.

also interested, i see how Saudians, US SEC and joos make benefit from 9/11, but the british monarchy ???

I can't speak for him, but I would say because his policies would be the opposite of what we need to fix this problem.

We are on the Brink of thermonuclear war with Russia and China because of Obama being a mass murderer and evil man.

Hamiltonian central banking and the nation state maintaining its sovereignty are the key elements.

Fuck LaRoach and his crazies. Fuckers believe the Queen of England ordered the WTC attacks, rather than the Jews.

Looks like typical Kremlin-backed agitprop.

The Mossad was involved. Remember that Israel is on land gifted by the British after WW2.

it's pure horse shit, the timeline says nothing about how britbong get involved in the attacks.

it's the jews, that's all, stop BS plz.

woops wrong picture

Lyndon LaRouche Doesn’t Approve of Donald Trump.

Chat with Mr. LaRouche focused on how to deal with the menace of Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=racf5iRJmKE

"Dont be a chump for Trump"
LaRouchePAC
youtube.com/watch?v=lCAg-aYnJBQ

LPAC may have just shot itself in the foot, surprise surprise. The comments on the above (idiotic) video are only matched in vitriol by the ones on Facebook. It seems like lots of people hovering around LPAC online REALLY, um, REALLY like Trump. And they are pissed. A few have explicitly called LPAC out for the bait and switch tactics, pumping and trolling them for money while offering no real action or alternatives.

Like I said, my political views and overwhelming support for Donald Trump is not shared by the organization.

I am my own man, though,

I posted all day in Trump General and am a #Renegade on a mission. I can respect his opinion. I know for sure he is not voting for Sanders, Clinton either, though.

The goal is bigger than the presidential election.

The goal is to get Obama out of office and expose the coverup of 9/11 to hold the people responsible for this incredible murder of our own citizens to push an agenda of war all around the world and prevent the globalists from winning.

We are on the same team.

Hysterical retard detected.

>the British Monarchy orchestrated 9/11

>The goal is to get Obama out of office

Time will do that better than you money grabbers on a false mission of exploitation to line your own pockets.

Or do you have some inside dirt on a 3rd term?

None of what we do revolves around the presidential race.

The mission is preventing imminent World War 3 and dismantling the oligarchical power structure running our nation and the world through central banking and war profiteering.

I am working hard to get Trump elected in my own way. When I volunteer and protest outside the NY Times for press censorship surrounding 28 pages and or in front of the FBI in manhattan calling for arrests, I'm fighting for the previous stated goal of LarouchePAC.

>thatsbullshitbutibelieveit.jpg

So I take it hes a Trump supporter?

I am very new to this and not a fundraiser at all. I just got involved and I just threw that donation link up in case somebody agreed with our mission.

Neither myself of LarouchePAC is asking for money. We are asking you to take a look at the facts and decide for yourself if it makes sense.

Please keep an open mind and just watch the evidence.

I don't care if it's subversion or a legitimate cause in your part. The truth is the truth. Don't tell a man he can't have a steak because a baby can't chew it.

Like Scientologists, you guys are crazy, but you're right about a couple of things.

We organized protests outside the FBI HQ building in manhattan, in front of the NY Times building, and on wall street itself calling for reimplementation of glass-steagol.

Would be great if you felt like stopping by and seeing what it was all about.

how do you know what the 28 pages say?

The media has slammed LaRouchePAC as a cult in a way to discredit him. You're implying a certain cult aspect to the organization but as someone who is on the lookout for these types of things, I can assure you this is not a cult. It is a political means to help our country find out the truth about 9/11 and bring the perpetrators to justice inside our own government and foreign governments.

They don't.
They just want your fucking shekels.

>imblying NEETs have any shekels to give

The 28 pages shows direct Saudi Involvement via financing by prominent members of the Saudi Royal Family. In addition, 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.

When the 60 minutes report with Bob Graham came out, the Saudi Government immediately threatened to sell 750bn in US bonds as a threat against our economy.

28pages.org/tag/bob-graham/

I am not here to fundraise. I just had a link in case someone did.

I just want to spread the message and have people listen to what he has to say.

Just because you do not agree with everything, you can't possibly be against an organization trying to dismantle the deep-state we are trying to eliminate when Trump MAGAs.

We're on the same side, my friend.

They are barking up the wrong tree on 4chin to begin with.

I mostly see them set up in front of numerous post offices in the NY area trying to bilk the elderly.

I agree with you completely and above mentioned how Mossad was directly involved in the attacks. Your papers mention that and I concur.

The British Empire with the Rothschilds are the financiers. The Rothschilds own every central bank and control the entire monetary system.

Israel's Mossad is basically their private intelligence agency carrying out the dirty work. This is very similar to how George Soros carries out their financial dirty work.

did anyone else think that pic was a video game store?

If people are compelled to donate money after hearing the facts, it helps the organization spread the message.

I have personally handed out literature to passing people on wall street and people genuinely want to know more. I have never solicited a donation, but support helps the mission reach more people.

they are a meme organization who believes the low energy cucked bongs are the masterminds behind everything.

7 Days after 9/11 Lyndon Larouche gives an interview explaining what people will do being frightened as a society.

He explains how the government will use this fear to pass laws like the Patriot Act to enhance domestic government power and remove rights of the citizens.

This happened shortly after.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSL201n-Gs0

>>Trump is no intellectual.
>>He has ties to the mafia.

Are you sure you're trying to convince me not to vote for him?

7 days after the attack he also specifically states the it was a high level rogue operation by our own country.

I understand if you don't like him, but he is flat-out correct about what people will do, how they will think, and what the government will do in response. In this case it was to go to war.

I wonder if booby traps have killed more trap creators than intended victims over the course of history.

I am pro-trump completely. I am behind him 100%. This organization feels differently. I hope you vote trump.

Thanks for your efforts

I spend almost all my free time on /pol.

I posted this reluctantly but figured you would agree with the core mission and at least listen to what he has to say for free on youtube.

Trump needs to win the election IN MY OPINION.

That said, the deep-state must be completely dismantled and that is what LaRouchePAC fights to do.

Like I said.. We are on the same team fighting different opponents.

I appreciate your kind words.

Have a rare pepe i received yesterday.

LaRouchePAC Live: Capitol Hill Press Conference on the 28 Pages (feat. Rand Paul / Bob Corker)

youtube.com/watch?v=WDiEHxbyqyI

Policy Committee in Manhattan: Protesting in Union Square, NYC to re-instate Glass-Steagol Act
youtube.com/watch?v=dDeaZ5TQG4E

Ridicule Obama in front of Columbus Circle in NYC
youtube.com/watch?v=xMN7fgPUitY

Whoa wtf a LaRouchebro on Sup Forums. I am usually the only one on here. I'll back you up 100% bruv, except for the Trump love that shit is whack.

Why would you support Trump over Bernie? Let's go over the pros and cons of both.

I would certainly like to have a conversation about it with you!

One thing you have to realize on 4chinz everything is da j00s there is zero recognition that for instance Britain created the state of Israel, donated the land, and that British elites 100 years ago were into the British Israelite movement.

There is no recognition that the Council on Foreign Relations is British in origin (Cecil Rhodes roundtable groups, RIIA.) In fact they worship Cecil Rhodes since they all hate black people so much.

larouche is essentially the 1970s version of the BEADY-poster

really makes you think... hmmm.....

Thank you for what you have accomplished.

No recognition that the CIA has its origins in the ancient British "dark arts" or that the Federal Reserve is modeled on the Bank of England. Most of them worship Andrew Jackson, think the first and second Banks of the United States were central banks like the Federal Reserve, that Hamilton was a Rothschild agent, basically everything you get from a Bill Still documentary.

I joined LaRouchePAC because I believe in their goal. I believe the enemy is the globalist deep-state and when I associate with them I do it for that purpose.

I am voting for Trump because I want a nationalist president who cares about America. I understand that people think he's putting on a show to get elected, but I feel differently. I feel he is a genuine person. That said, I will admit his presidency will be conducted in an autharitarian manner to negate all the damage caused from decades of laws, orders, and decisions that have put us in decline as a nation.

I am fully away of this. I made my decision that it needs to be done and Trump will be successful in carrying it out. I truly believe he loves america and wants to be known as the person who took over during an economic collapse, deep societal division, high unemployment and racial tensions, and fixed it.

Obama is a pure tyrant because the man hates america. I am willing to support a man who rules slightly autocratically for 8 years if it means fixing the problems caused by the extreme leftists.

>LaRouchePAC

Dear god his followers are nuts. Never ever ever give these fucks your contact info. I got calls and mail for YEARS despite never answering them. Hell that recruiting station is so close to where I gave up my info only it was on the opposite side of wall Street. Fuck you schizos stop calling me.

Ok so back to this. What do you see as the pros of supporting Trump over the other candidates?

I couldn't be lower in the organization but I know the fundraisers.

If you get contacted by them, pick up the phone instead of ignoring it and just tell them you are no longer interest in donating money to their cause.

I guarantee you will not be solicited for donations again.

Ok but deport 12 million people? That will be way more than slightly autocratic. Plus you do realize the President is the executive right? He doesn't make any of the laws. Not to mention all Muslims need to wear identification and can no longer immigrate here. I mean, that doesn't sound very American to me. What happened to give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free?

So your willing to circumvent the constitution, you are cancer, no better than obongo

>Demolish private central banking and go back to Hamiltonian economics

American Credit System
larouchepac.com/creditsystem

Draft Legislation to Restore the Original Bank of the United States [HTML/PDF]
larouchepac.com/031113/draft-legislation-bank-us the US.pdf

The Credit System vs. Speculation: Nicholas Biddle and the 2nd Bank of the United States [HTML/PDF]
larouchepac.com/20120704/nicholas-biddle-2nd-bank-us

The one thing I do agree with Trump is bringing back tariffs, obviously because I support the American system of Hamilton, Lincoln etc. But Trump has no authority to do that as President! Tariffs and trade policy is determined by the legislature!

No it really doesn't. Is this what you consider a cogent rational argument? To me you scream autist.

When did you join btw

>he hasn't taken the reddest of redpills
>he doesn't realize that the world is controlled by a Judeo-Anglo alliance
>he doesn't know that the entire USSR was a British Crypto-Colony
>he doesn't know that Britain CREATED Israel for its Jewish allies as a reward for fabricating the holocaust and undermining continental European powers

I have. 5 times. I still get calls from them. I donated one time like 3 years ago $10 that's it stop fucking harassing me. Im not interested.

I explained my reasoning for trump in the post 2 above your original.

I assume you would like my opinion on Bernie Sanders, so I will oblige:

>Bernie Sanders does not understand economics
>I believe in capitalism and free-markets without central planned economies that have never worked
>Bernie Sanders does not believe the Federal Reserve is making any mistakes with their current policies, which intertwines with my first point
>I think abortion should be illegal
>I believe the 2nd amendment should be left along completely
>I believe a smaller government is better
>Bernie Sanders foreign policy is non-existent
>Bernie Sanders has never worked in the private sector and took his first job at 40 as an elected official.

Just to name a few

Well I'm sorry to hear that. If you could somehow get me your email or something outside of this thread and let me know the name of the person I will personally make sure you are not bothered again.

I joined about 5 weeks ago.

Yea no I'm not giving my personal details to anyone here just a fair warning to all in this thread if you give them your personal info you will get calls constantly.

What did you see, hear or read that caused you to join up? Was it one thing or a bunch of things over time?

They are too loony for me to associate with them but I am interested in LaRouchePAC's recommended legislation. They seem reasonable and possibly effective. My hope that the public would consider these proposals on their own merit.

The Four New Laws to Save The U.S.A. Now!
larouchepac.com/four-laws

I fixed it for you.

LaRouche is top-tier.
So is John Birch Society.
A bit too intellectual for the masses, but worth it for the studious.
youtube.com/watch?v=SEB6QjU6P-w

I re-read my previous comment and your response is rational.

I don't mean circumvent the constitution as in government through executive order as Obama has done for his entire presidency.

I used the word authoritarian to mean that if the people of this country who voted to get him elected wanted RATIONAL things done that were being opposed by a congress controlled by special interests therefor blocking the legislation that he would take measures to implement them IN THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

I do not want president who is full-blown authoritarian like Obama has become, but I am willing to take some of it if the result is reversing some of the traitorous laws passed over the last 8-16 years.

For example, if a President Trump wanted to repeal the Patriot act and got opposition from congress and did it anyway I would feel ok with that since it is in the greater good for the people.

Trump said he wants to "Give power back to the people and can't wait for the day he gets to do that."

I believe him when he says that. I just think that in the beginning he will be facing a country that has defaulted on its debt, has no manufacturing and crumbling infrastructure, super high unemployment. If measures are taken unilaterally because of a congress that wants special interests taken care of, I believe it is best for the people to get it done anyway.

>Bernie Sanders does not understand economics
Somewhat agree, though he does want to bring back Glass-Steagall, and go after Wall Street, while Trump is a complete tool of Wall Street and received an insider bailout in 1999.

>I believe in capitalism and free-markets without central planned economies that have never worked
As far as I know Bernie wants single-payer healthcare and free college tuition, not to abolish capitalism and free markets.

>Bernie Sanders does not believe the Federal Reserve is making any mistakes with their current policies, which intertwines with my first point
Bernie is one of the loudest critics of Fed policies, so Im not sure where you are getting this from

>I think abortion should be illegal
Disagree, but its your right. Even if abortion is illegal it will still take place, just in shady backroom clinics with much higher rates of death for the woman.

>I believe the 2nd amendment should be left along completely
Pretty sure Bernie agrees with you there, though I would welcome evidence to the contrary.

>I believe a smaller government is better
But LaRouche is for a strong, dirigistic federal government, with high tariffs, and tons of government investment in many sectors of the economy.

>Bernie Sanders foreign policy is non-existent
Lets stop invading half the globe and send our kids to college instead of war is not a foreign policy?

>Bernie Sanders has never worked in the private sector and took his first job at 40 as an elected official.
Agreed, and some other cons of Bernie include he believes in global warming and is for the carbon tax, solar and wind energy, vehemently against nuclear energy. So I agree he is not perfect. But contrasted with the highly authoritarian government Donald Trump's policies will necessitate I will go with Bernie

LaRouche absolutely detests the John Birch society and has ridiculed everything they have ever produced. Search john birch society on larouchepub dot com

I don't mean circumvent the constitution as in government through executive order as Obama has done for his entire presidency.

I used the word authoritarian to mean that if the people of this country who voted to get him elected wanted RATIONAL things done that were being opposed by a congress controlled by special interests therefor blocking the legislation that he would take measures to implement them IN THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

>But this is much more authoritarian than Obama has been. Not to mention it is completely circumventing the constitution and will be government by executive order. This would be a full-blown constitutional crisis dictatorship, with Der Fuhrer Trump dictating which laws apply and which don't. All constitutional checks and balances would be gone.

For example, if a President Trump wanted to repeal the Patriot act and got opposition from congress and did it anyway I would feel ok with that since it is in the greater good for the people.
>Again that is the definition of dictatorship. You may agree with it in this instance, but it sets a precedent and allows for it to happen in the future for other policies, many of which you will not like.
Trump said he wants to "Give power back to the people and can't wait for the day he gets to do that."
>What does this even mean? Give power back to the people by taking it away from elected representatives and dictating the law himself?

I found "Rogue Money w/ V The Guerrilla Economist" after hearing an interview he did with Greg Hunter and Dave of the X22 Report.

"V" mentioned LaRouchePAC and the New Silk Road endeavor which connects New York to London via the Bearing Straight with mag-lev trains, as well as connecting through Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East as a MASSIVE infrastructure and trade investment already being done with every country but the west since we turned it down to stay in our Central Banking oligarchical live of serfdom.

The different was that this ENCOURAGED sovereign nation states trading with each other instead of a large governing body such as the UN, EU, or "one world government".

"V The Guerrilla Economist" on X22 Report
youtube.com/watch?v=WxvgSAFum88
youtube.com/watch?v=GSiqZN6-TSE
youtube.com/watch?v=GmiGKwybnrA

Rogue Money Youtube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCQe9wLGm0nDlp9faBtvAQUQ/featured

Greg Hunter interview "V The Guerrilla Economist"
youtube.com/watch?v=6AcFSL16cgY
youtube.com/watch?v=_pjMw91P_6M

After I watched a few live web events on LarouchePAC Youtube channel I went into Manhattan to participate myself.
youtube.com/user/larouchepacmedia

Never trust the words of a fucking leaf.

Have you seen 1932 yet? It was what first got me interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPAyae69UYI

For the first half I was like "wtf is this movie trying to say" but then around the middle where they say "British foreign policy post WWI turned to the creation of a one world government." I was already an Alex Jones NWO opponent, and I knew about Carroll Quigley, Cecil Rhodes' secret wills, the roundtable groups of the British empire creating the CFR, the Federal Reserve being based on the Bank of England, and other points.

But somehow I had never connected all the dots and realized all the connections to Britain. I believed like most do England is an insignificant island, and that the monarchy was the most insignificant of all. This movie was the beginning of my awakening.

>Somewhat agree, though he does want to bring back Glass-Steagall, and go after Wall Street, while Trump is a complete tool of Wall Street and received an insider bailout in 1999.
I am 100% in favor of his position to repeat Glass-Steagol. No argument there.

>As far as I know Bernie wants single-payer healthcare and free college tuition, not to abolish capitalism and free markets.
I believe healthcare should be completely privatized.

I oppose the concept of free college tuition. University costs need to be severely lowered, and this could be done by drastically reducing the administrator salaries and cutting back on luxury infrastructure projects intended to attract new students.

Another part of this is how institution of higher learner have turned into cesspools of communism and anti-american teachings and employ faculty that preach these doctrines as religion. This is evidenced by the recent pushes to censor free-speech on campus and physically attack any groups who don't subscribe to radical leftist policy philosophy which is destroying america. As a taxpayer, I want no part in funding this type of "education". There is nothing wrong with going to a community college for 2 years and getting an associates degree before transferring to a more "prestigious" university for a bachelors degree.

>Bernie is one of the loudest critics of Fed policies, so Im not sure where you are getting this from.
I had heard a comment on CNN he made about being fine with how Janet Yellen and her gang of cronies were leaving interest rates at 0%. It gave me the impression he was fine with that institution existing at all. My opinion is that it should be abolished and sovereign governments should mint their own money, but an unaccountable private central bank who only acts in their own interests.

I googled the clip to post here and didn't find it, but I did see how he had some words for the Fed on multiple occasions so I will look into that part of his policy deeper.

thefiscaltimes.com/2015/12/23/Here-s-What-Bernie-Sanders-Would-Do-Fed

Its not enough since he doesn't come out and say abolish the Fed and restore a national bank controlled by Treasury issuing low-interest credit for infrastructure and advanced science driver programs like fusion, but its not bad.

>Disagree, but its your right. Even if abortion is illegal it will still take place, just in shady backroom clinics with much higher rates of death for the woman.
I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 23 and she was 21. She had an abortion with a series of pills from her Gynecologist almost immediately. I didn't have a problem with it at the time since I was not ready to bring a child into this world. I didn't bat an eye when this happened and was relieved. Now I am almost 27 and have changed my views. I became a Christian 6 months ago, but even before that I had a change of heart and just morally oppose the idea of it.

As far as the black market abortions rising if it were made illegal, they should prosecute the Doctors harshly with stiff prison sentences. Women should have support centers (I financially support some of these locally) to counsel them through the process and if they still don't want it, give it up for adoption. SEX IS A CHOICE! Decisions have consequences and pregnancy does not just happen for no reason.

I morally oppose the idea as well but I realize it will continue to happen on the black market only with increased death rates for the women. Saying they should prosecute the doctors is like saying we will ban weed by prosecuting the dealers. Can you still easily get weed on the black market? Hell yes.

>Pretty sure Bernie agrees with you there, though I would welcome evidence to the contrary.
"It's a country in which people choose to buy guns. More than half of the people in Vermont are gun owners. That's the right of people. I think we have to bring together the majority of the people who do believe in sensible gun safety regulations. Who denies that it is crazy to allow people to own guns who are criminals or mentally unstable? We've got to eliminate the gun show loophole. We have got to see that weapons designed by the military to kill people are not in the hands of civilians." - 2015 ABC/WMUR Democratic primary debate in N.H. , Dec 19, 2015

I support background checks for gun owners. The mental illness clause is a slippery slope. The law would have to be defined VERY SPECIFIC as to which mental illnesses prevent someone from owning a firearm. This is a slippery slope when the individual judgements of health care professionals come in to play, some who may have an anti-gun agenda. My father passed away when I was 17 from lung cancer. I was severely depressed for 3 years and prescribed Lexapro. I stopped taking it after 2 weeks because I couldn't function during sexy time with my girlfriend at the time, but it was documented that I was received that medicine and potentially could have disallowed me to own a firearm. I am perfectly fine now, 6.5 years later and am a responsible gun owner.

The gun laws in place currency are sufficient. Automatics are banned. The gun grab is only for scary looking ones. I refuse to give an inch on this issue.

Ok LaRouchebro its 3 am ima go to bed but Ill dump all of my favorite videos in case you haven't seen some of them. Keep posting here and hitting them with the truth and I'll keep doing the same. Most of them are pro-Nazi autists but I still love debating them.

Great 2-part series on fusion, science driver missions to Mars and the economic benefits of these programs like the Apollo program.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7cXIOttE2o
youtube.com/watch?v=LX5hbuK7BOQ

>Lets stop invading half the globe and send our kids to college instead of war is not a foreign policy?
Trump and Sanders have quite a lot in common regarding foreign policy. I favor Trump to Sanders on the subject because his biggest strength is negotiating deals with the smartest, most cut-throat businessmen all over the world and coming out on top or walking away which is just as important. Don't mean to parrot his own remarks there, but its just the truth.

>Agreed, and some other cons of Bernie include he believes in global warming and is for the carbon tax, solar and wind energy, vehemently against nuclear energy. So I agree he is not perfect. But contrasted with the highly authoritarian government Donald Trump's policies will necessitate I will go with Bernie.

On the subject of energy, which I neglected to mention originally and is possibly the most important issue regarding our national economic and global national security interests, Trump is EXACTLY what this country needs.

Becoming energy self-sufficient eliminates the need for constant middle-east conflict. The current petrodollar system started after we got off the gold standard and agreed to protect shipments of gulf oil in exchange for those countries selling only in US Dollars, forcing nations to hoard US Treasuries and therefore a creating a situation where our currency was backed by oil. This is the inherent cause of constant warfare in the gulf.

Climate change has been a complete fraud and destroyed our domestic energy industry while making the "green energy" companies (who happen to be massive democrat donors and make people like Nancy Pelosi very rich off inside information) the priority. Until we reach breakthroughs in fusion or ramp up production of nuclear facilities we should embrace the oil and coal resources right here in America.

Two docs related to the early 20th century, the Great Depression, the destruction of Germany by the British, and FDR and the Glass-Steagall act.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-BqZNJ9rnU
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8nGeIJoik