Ok Sup Forums so heres the deal

Ok Sup Forums so heres the deal

Its been about A YEAE of Log posters
And im sick of this sixx shit
>Does Sup Forums think if we report all the Log posters we can erradicate the meme? >(obviously we wont remove all the logers but atleast the majority of them)
What do y'all think my Sup Forumsrothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

logofshit.com/
youtu.be/Ff5wV-PBQmg
youtu.be/4gA9u0JDHo0
youtu.be/cQJNL9PZIVM
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>im sick of this sixx shit

ME TOO!!!
LET'S JOIN AN ARMY AGAINST ANDY AND RUN HIS FAGGOTY ASS OUT OF TOWN!!!

BUT FIRST, WE HAVE TO GATHER OUR STRENGTH AND
SUCK A DEAD RAT OUT OF ANDY SIXX'S ASS!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????

YAAAAAAAAHGHGHG!!!

>Log

Y'all sixxers getting reported right now

No pwease don't tell on meeeee PWEASE

Report these faggots till they're extinct!
We must fight back!

Reporting breaks rule 7. You'll just get warned or banned

> (You)
>Report these faggots till they're extinct!
>We must fight back!

Fire all your guns at once

Explode into space!!!

This is now a log thread

dump

Steamy logs...

Grow up, once you are mature you will get it

Spamming isnt allowed either
Wich is exactly what you logers are doing

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Reminder that there has always only been just one log poster this whole time. It has multiple personalities and multiple accounts to create the illusion of a group. This "person" is the biggest samefag ever. Sad lonely motherfucker really, "living" off neetbucks it's whole life. No friends. No life. Only the constant dedication to post shit logs. Day in. Day out. All around the clock.

Just remember this, anons. There is only ONE schizophrenic autistic lonely log poster

It has never been a meme.

This said, to your question: Mods give a shit.

Only way to get rid of this cancer is all of us that are fed up with this boring shit leave until the mods do their fucking job, leaving them alone with the logposter(s).

Again, if you have proof of this please post it because it isn't possible that it's just one person. That's how it started out though

cool, thanks

how that reporting going for you?

It's not a meme. It was never meant to be a meme. It's a movement.

When you grow up a little, you'll realize that not everything in the world is "meme" or "not meme"

i dont even know what its about

Read the selfish gene by Richard Dawkins
And you'll realize how wrong you are
"Meme" is a concept that defines everything still used today

You will soon be alone with the mods, kid, and then they will get our point of view. Or /b will be closed, as no one other than you posts anymore.

>movement

ROFL, your serious? Your mental illness seems to be worse than I expected. Search help from psychiatrist or madhouse, kid.

Again you're underestimating just how dedicated this one person is. It has income. No need to leave it's area. Multiple comps, tablets and phones. Proxies. And time. All the time in the world. Autism and schizophrenia are a powerful thing.

>reddit spacing

Any proof of this?

Can you disprove it?

>reads Richard Dawkins
>calls SOMEONE ELSE wrong

sounds great. Sup Forums should have been shut down a long time ago

Sure
logofshit.com/

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

Twitter: @andyslogofshit

youtu.be/Ff5wV-PBQmg
youtu.be/4gA9u0JDHo0
youtu.be/cQJNL9PZIVM
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtu.be/3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtu.be/hk8ESKRXkUA
youtu.be/a5Yz3_HaStM
youtu.be/yKXMQEqerIg
youtu.be/WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtu.be/SFnaZUAXopo
youtu.be/227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfafJkjxQKr5S2U9q_vDKrC427PCIz6FJ0zC9jFhHE191CFRA/viewform

This list with different voices, YouTube videos from different people, different subscribers, different reddit users, along with a log thread up 24 hours a day and thousands of images is too much work for one person.

Newfag

Agree. The very moment Moot left with all his good memes.

Shut yo nigga ass up

Sage

Bump

Sage nonoko

Yep. That's all the same copy pasta that the one user posts. Those are all his own made up accounts. The level of dedication to creating the illusion of a group is amazing tho.

It's not hard to have different voices. It's not hard to dub over videos of people. Bot subs. The dude is schizophrenic and has a Reddit for each personality. When you focus all your time and effort on just one thing nothing is impossible.

There's different voices in the YouTube videos and vocaroo retard. That's at least three. You are the one sounding schizo if you think it's just one.

Sage nigga

You're not gonna be laughing when I hang you upside down, rip off your testicles, shove them in your mouth and fucking skin all the skin from your body and let you slowly breathe to death.

Prove that the "different voices" aren't coming from the same guy. Oh wait you can't. Explain how I sound schizophrenic by stating that it's just one user? It's just simple observation and basic knowledge of what that disorder even is.

Prove that the different voices are coming from one person. Oh wait you can't. But it's obvious to someone without diagnosed paranoia anxiety disorder that it's more. If you think a human being doesn't need sleep you need help. It's simple observation that there is more than one person proliferating this shit.

/thread

Everybody fed up with the logposters shit leave till mods do their job.

I don't even get the meme. Don't feel like using google. what is it about?

Eating shit.

Of a guy named Paul LOGan (that’s where the connection to the “logs” come from).

This is all you can even say to me. No one can say I'm not right when all you can do is repeat what I say.

Hell you're probably one of it's personalities samefagging at me this whole time. Glad with your life logposters. You lead a very sad and lonely one..

It shows that you are stating a fact without providing any evidence. You're an absolute retard. Of course it started with one guy reposting it, everyone knows it's grown to be what it is now. Lurk moar newfag.