What would be a good name for a currency for a game involving ghosts/spirits/gods?

What would be a good name for a currency for a game involving ghosts/spirits/gods?

ether

I like this so far good suggestion

etherens

mana

Shards

When does the game take place? (Future, Present, Past, Etc)

More futuristic than anything, like spiritual/ethereal is a good way to describe it i guess

hauntbucks

Hey Loggers,
My name is Andy, and I love every single one of my poos. All of them are steamy, creamy, and dreamy and spend every second of their day appearing in stupid ass pictures. They are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten a Log? I mean, I guess it’s fun making Logs for people healing them of their own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level posting Log threads daily. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Logbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit my sphincter with your best open mouth. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the BVB Army and starter on my cream dream team. What water sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Log images”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot Log core (The steaminess just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all Loggers who should just love yourselves. Thanks for listening.

ectoplasm

Souls

Spookeroos

Jeff

Why can't it be "Aureum"

where can i find this video?

Soulars

FPBP

obolus, thats what youd pay the ferryman of the river styx to cross

gas shekkels

Этo хopoшaя идeя

robux

it is retarded.

noone sane will get the reference.

i say - make up the word.
make it unique.

Hymen
Candy
Boipussy

spectrals

Aureum seems good, it just seems like a valuable element or thing even though it isn't a thing

Money

the link on the fucking picture

also go to /r/

HAAHLS

what is the game? RPG? FPS? give us more than some stupid generality.
are you playing as a ghost? Is it a city?
maybe plot is around gods or normal life and you only interact with normal realm as ghost player.. then there is no need to make name of money "Boooos and Booies" at all.

give us more op.
lazy question for someone developing games.

Ancient Latvians had silver sticks and they were called "ozeriņi"

oserrio
oseries
ozerii

are all good names. also you will find a similar name of a thing anywhere in the world

Spook-coin

Scary dollar

this is a good one

Ghost Chips

> oзepины
Пpoигpaл c тeбя.

Ecto

Dreams

How about...
Lies

Monop-ghouly

prayers

This. What I was going to say.
Souls, like gold, are impossible to forge, and there's a limited supply, making it a commodity that's usable as money.

Bitcoins.

niggers

Gondles
Tarbids
Trosks
Riplets
Demon Dollar
HellBits

Spooky Coins

Spooky coins is racist :/

Dirty shit skin darky sambo coon coins is better.