youtu.be/hcy-MmpTkek
youtu.be/Xhce58TwBDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_aDoSkkXLU0&t=220s
youtube.com/watch?v=-moD04SBtLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me a (You) me Sayori.

Man, they sure changed a lot in league in the year and half since I last played

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

It's good to see that time is helping you heal.

I have improved myself over all I've been through these last holidays, but now...I don't know, now I feel like I'm back to point zero, I'm still doubtful over me feeling better or not; on one side I want to cry myself to sleep and wait for tomorrow, on the other I want to stay up late and think about all this some more.

I have my blanket right here, still feeling cold though. Had a bath before dinner and that fiixed it for some time.

Shucks, at least I hope it's just windy and not cloudy.

Then, what do you actually feel? Is it just bad, feel like it hurts somewhere specific? Anything..?

best girl claimed!

>btw do any of you guys have a good place to stream episode 3 of Darling in the Franxx?

Clam

no deal

Its time for my bi-monthly hospital day. Weeeew.

nice picture dad

I'd quote frozen, but let's just... not.
Hmm, this is getting a bit more complicated, than I thought. Either we set up a schedule, or just hug and kiss, whenever we feel like it.

Claimed.

diabetes?

youtu.be/rV2dxOlGKXQ

When I was getting into Paul's Boutique I was looking up all kinds of stuff about the Beastie Boys and when I read that he had died I got really sad :(
wow
My hot shower doesn't work so it's miserable during winter, glad yours is fine
Clouds are fine

League of Legends? Man I feel you except I have played through these changes. At least you didn't play when duskblade was buffed, or when Maokai was busted. Sayori here is the cute I promised. :)

crunchyroll

my dragon wife claimed
how has everyone's weekend been?~

Nah. Need a blood infusion.

cock

oh shit i hope you are okay
how much is crunchyroll a month?

they're pretty good
i haven't listened to much of their stuff i should though

What the fuck is a duskblade
I get back and there's no IP
Some kind of weird ass loot box
A whole bunch of new champions
Saw a yordle on a chicken
Emotes? I guess?
I don't know what the fuck is going on
I left when they deleted dominion

Thank you son

Have fun Rory

mugjustu

Idk what it is

Bad

im gay and forgot a pic

hi not muffin
awwwww me komine-san

Its something I do regularly.
I will. And chicken Yordle is best Yordle.

I haven't watched that.
But I require freedom!
no problem dad

Hm.

Well apart from actually getting a bad fever from whatever sickness was running trough the company I'm still the same since I first started posting here. But enough about me.

I'd say you have improved greatly, yeah. You're talking to people here and in other threads on a regular basis, making contact with them.

Do you have any friends looking out for you? Because my guess is (and I definitely could be wrong) that you spend a little too much time here and do not go out and about.

They replaced armor pen with Lethality. Duskblade is one of those items, that after emerging from the shadows (aka fog of war for the enemy) that your next auto has enhanced damage.

give me a (You) me Sayori

hi not nothing
uwu give me a (You) me Sayori

awh, why?

i mean i still hope you are okay tho

youtu.be/lQKt7DTKyJU

PB is my favorite album so that's a good one, their next 2 after are also really good. They're mostly known for their debut which is a shame because I don't think it's very good. but oh well
cute

I don't really like their debut I prefer after they got more hip hop style

Yeah, apparently that's a thing with humans.
Hugs and kisses whenever you feel like it is.

That is a particularly cute Kotori
Interesting
I doubt I'll really get back into it
Maybe play with people from here at some point, pretty sure all my friends dropped it a while ago as well
At least I'm pretty confident I could still play a strong Morg game

When do you go visit the doc my boy

Why did you post a thumbnail son

Are we gonna fuck later

I'm bored

cute pic

How is there no Revy from Black Lagoon.

Well that's how it normally works, yeah!
It's not a thumbnail dad

My waifu, excuse the nsfw

ur a thumbnail

Kinda gross tbh

It looks like a thumbnail champ

youtu.be/ZjDYCp-ffBM

Yeah me too, it's just kinda gimmicky, but with a good producer and a more serious approach to rapping, I think they're great
thanks

Still learning.

I've really only heard a few of their songs
I don't generally listen to whole albums just the hit songs that everyone knows

Sorry to hear, hope you can still get warm when it's cold.

Never said clouds are bad, actually, some rain could do nicely right now..

I don't know myself why I'm not feeling well, how am I supposed to tell others why; please excuse me, I hope you'll find some answers soon enough.

You just go along with whatever life gives you because staying still and waiting for anything to happen isn't worth either way.

Yeah, overall I got kind of better, glad that I'm getting around here too, sad that I couldn't make the other Jill drop his feeling below me.

I've been out with them the whole weekend basically, even if I was around every once in a while; to be fair I was thinking about staying home and take a break from the outside for some time since it isn't helping at all, instead it just makes me get drunk and stoned with friends.

no you are
Y-You're small too dad
Do you need any teachings?

I wonder why Aikawa started jumping in on an inside joke that has nothing to do with him

We can if you want

youtu.be/hcy-MmpTkek

That's understandable. If you ever do, then you should check some songs out from PB, if you don't have time to listen to it. What music do you like?
It just takes a while for me to get used to the cold, sometimes I just need to force it
Do you like rain?

Which one?

i checked out one already
rap/hip hop mostly right now but i listen to a lot of things, i've got country, pop, weeb shit, metal in my playlist too

kinda cute tbh
still cute

Lilly claimed.
cute

leave

Hm.

Well, live has given me shit so far. Of all the things I've blurted out here about my life, I'm terrified of confessing something else.
Because it could ruin my validity. It affects me on a daily basis. It was also the reason why I forced myself to sleep for only 8 hours last week while doing overwork, but tiring myself out like that didn't help.
I've hinted at it a fair few times and since Louise knows, she's staying rather distant, which I don't blame her for.

But anyway.

I'm not one to talk about it really, because I have no friends myself, but it kind of sounds like you're mingling with the wrong crowd.
Ever considered expanding your horizons?

As long as you don't pretend to know what you're talking about concerning the music then that's cool
Also what kind of rap/hip hop?
I just dislike when people talk about a band and have never actually listened to even a single full album

I always want
Also which?

I am not much of a big guy for you, sadly

Who, Revy? I've never actually seen any of Black Lagoon, she's just not at all my type
I'm not sure why but I really just don't like tattoos

Whatever you want to teach me. I'm an eager learner.

youtu.be/Xhce58TwBDQ

That's good. I mostly listen to a lot of rock and hip hop, but I'm open to trying anything if it's good

I'm confused as to the meaning of that statement
In what capacity are you valid? As a person, as a poster? Unless there's some element that I have simply never considered, and there very well might be, I can't imagine validity applying to an individual in any particular context beyond their assertions, generally based on their level of expertise in a given subject

I was strictly talk about Renge. I'm not familiar with Black Lagoon myself, but I too am not a huge fan of tattoos.

I mean by that you're always talking to the same person and that everything I've said thus far is true and not some fantasy story.

Calling Rengay dad -_-

Sick, but you know I don't like 1 on 1 conversation in voice and neither Billy nor Kirinop are awake
We could watch Japanese bugfights on rabbit

Infusion today, doctor Valentines.
Im never okay, but always alright.
Shes prolly sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=_aDoSkkXLU0&t=220s

You look like a small girl, Dad... how did this happen?
I came up with that, it's not an inside joke
I-I'm getting kind of exhausted, I don't think I can teach now...

What, are you suggesting that you're either multiple people or that much of what you've posted is simply fabricated?
There's a reason the statement immediately below the board title exists. Everything here should be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody cares too much if they're being hoodwinked regarding most things posted here. So what validity could you have established?

Oh
Patrician taste my good sir
Renge is indeed cute

Top tier southern belle

I called him son once
I think that's how it started
I'm doing school but I would be down for japanese bugfights in the background
I still don't know what your issue with one on one is
Or why you don't use your mic ever, for that matter
It's okay to be mexican

An infusion of what, nurse?

Anime, son, anime

no i don't actually pretend to know about music but shitposting is half the fun so i poke fun at people sometimes
but it's just ironic
mostly kinda sorta

anything really i listen to OG stuff, 2000s stuff, even current stuff i've been a fan of
i have preferences but it's more of a case by case thing

Too cute

Nice best girl

Sure you did fag lma0

When do you get off school bruv
I just don't like it
I literally don't have a mic
I'm the whitest guy you'll ever meet

Vedolizumab.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
Yahallo

duke
bars

Nibba I've heard you make noise
I know there's a way
Never
It's online

What number is that in the pokedex

I haven't heard too much recent stuff I really dig but there's a good bit of the older material that I'm only just finding out I like
Also that makes sense, shitposting is just a good time

I'm saying people could start thinking i'm multiple people or what I've posted could be fabricated as soon as I come forth with the issue/sickness/mental disorder that I have.

I'm well aware of that statement.

Number 36.10.

No worries. Maybe next time.
Going to sleep now. Sweet dreams!

Why is there a small man in that image

That only would seem to apply to schizophrenia, DID, that sort of thing
I'm not trying to play 20 questions with you until you end up spilling your personal conditions here, but there's not much fallout from that sort of thing, not much motivation to keep quiet. At least, not to me.

Night

The one time the chuuni is best girl.

My bitch is on my handle bars.

Well, that could be because you don't have something like that.
Then again, you could.
I don't know, I never asked you nor seen you talk about it.

I'm terrified to talk about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-moD04SBtLs

when are you finally going to do it

I have no idea. Maybe hes trying to sneak a peek.

oh stop you're too nice!
Phat beats ma d00d.

Can I have a (you) me sacho

Gaaaah! My GF gives the best head. I swear I'm going to marry her!

Gnight cute.

ok

On the extremely rare occasion that I'm on my phone and actually decide to talk nigger
Maybe when I'm in the mood for it
Oh that's right, you're a college student. Lmao sucks for you
What do you mean

What about Yoshiko from Love Live? She seems pretty good even though I've seen meme clips of the show

Rain is nice, especially at night, the melody of the raindrops helps me sleep.

Overworking is never a good idea unless for an actually relevant purpose, and I suppose I can guess what you're trying to state there.

I don't think that going out with the right people is the problem, here; I have others to hang out with but things are still the same.

Even now, I want to cry for no reason at all, something's bothering me and I still can't tell what it is; at this point I might as well say that nothing changed.

Not ok

Me too soon, night night
I diiiiiid
I want to be anime too dad