Why death grips is the best hip-hop group

Because is doesn't sound like hip-hop. Why would I want to listen to kendrick lamar cry about muh racism, white ppl r evil XD, weed btw XD for 60 mins when i can hear mcride spit some fiery esotic lyrics that make the normies cry.

It has the flow of hip hop but almost none of the other influence, it's dark and grotesque which is why normfags hate it

I agree OP!

Here is a post I made showing you how much I agree!

the embarrassing segment of Death Grips' fanbase is entirely comprised of white boys and this is why

it is industrial band with a black dude.
that does not make it hiphop.

also death grips is music for young men still in their angst phase. not that good music outside of that small window.

brother you are actually retarded. Death Grips is considered experimental hip hop/ industrial hip hop.

>Death Grips is considered experimental hip hop/ industrial hip hop.
guess by who?
oh wait angsty white kids.
dg has always toured and played at punk/industry shows

who are they touring with now? fucking ministry. they were going to tour with nine inch nails

>also death grips is music for young men still in their angst phase. not that good music outside of that small window.
you're just a big ol pussy

damn i never knew that you had to be in the same genre as bands you toured with

i guess that makes kanye west neu-dadrock because he opened for U2 huh

Is this actual bait?

He's like one of those retards who says metal is just growling and screaming

By pretty much the whole internet, dumbass. this isnt even a debatable topic.

>hur dur they play with industrial bands so that makes them only industrial!!!

nice logic

Looks like we got a big brain eh?

oh yeah more angsty white kids who barely listen to hip hop. that really backs up your claims
kanye majority tours with other hip hop artist. just like dg tours with majority punk/industrial artists
try again sweetie

Outkast>Death Grips

>esotic

Maybe the normies have a point

mfw pussee

>entirely comprised of white boys
And what's wrong with that?

>white ppl r evil XD, weed btw XD
Yeah you haven't listened to Kendrick Lamar.

I don't even know how to respond to this much stupidity.

>hip hop

black singer doesn't mean it's hip hop

You're right, he's giving Kendrick too much credit

>kanye majority tours with other hip hop artist. just like dg tours with majority punk/industrial artists
try again sweetie
oh yeah ok so what about that time dg toured with rapper mykki blanco? Or is "who did they tour with" still the end all be all of every genre debate?

>i pretend to smoke weed for the Stories, but IRL am goodboy
>black ppl work harder love my ppl (winks at obama)

It's industrial hardcore with hip hop influenced instrumentals,they always struck me as more of a punk band than anything else desu

If you unironically don't like DG you are a plebian, straight up. You just don't understand it.