What phones do you have? And why is mine the best?

What phones do you have? And why is mine the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTIaUH6PIvo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fingerprint scanner
iphones are shit

oneplus masterrace

Oneplus 3

my nigga, got a 3T and bout to bought a 5T

Is that my phone?

Moto G5 Plus.

I'm trying to use my phone for another year (or 2).
no problems with it so far.

Samsung galaxy s8, I love it

got the 3t since february 2016, but i do like to have smthg new in my hand every year

same situation, going to buy oneplus 6T

This is an Android, you fag

good ol nokia 3310.

Nexus 6P. I own this phone since November of 2015. Runs the last version of Android (8.1) and still performs awesome.

op 2 .. gonna buy a nokia in the future cuz of stock android experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTIaUH6PIvo&t=1s

I'm surprised it's not broken

Moto G 3rd gen because i want something that makes calls and occasionally goes on the internet all without being buttfucked over the price.
That being said fuck motorola for not supporting it with security updates past April 2017

Second this

Galaxy A5 2017

Pixel 2 and it's great

I have an s8+ and it's the first phone I actually enjoy, having been an iPhone user previously. It isn't the best out there but it definitely gets the job done.

oneplus sells your data to chinese companies you retard

htc u11

Sony Xperia Z5 compact. Small, very good sound quality out of the headphone jack (paired with Sony XBA-N3AP headphones), SD slot for gigs of uncompressed music.

I have en iPhone 6s. but it's getting slow. want a new one but it's so pricey. I have an Android for a work phone Moto something. ui dont like it, its clunky and i don't really like the interface.

Lol I have a finger print scanner on my s7

IPhone X 256G
Bow to me, you plebs.

Samsung J36 its nice but has shit memory SD cards are a must.

let them.
like they are the only once doing it, you iphone faggot

The case helps a lot. The Spigen crystal clear don't ruin the general look of the phone and works pretty well.

Rooted Nexus 6 + ZTE Blade V8

iphones suck. atleast my phone can opt out of all data mining

replace that battery dawg

Nice pick. Very underrated phone.

nice screencap of the wrong post

I still use my Iphone 5c from 3 years ago, too bad the fuckers gettings slow. Froze up on me 3 times today. Never broken and never cracked the screen only had to replace the battery once. When I inevitably get a new phone should I send this one off in a viking style funeral?

can someone help me find this vid

just type in that link in the top left user

Galaxy sledge. Keeps bricking bsod and overheating.

Same as you OP
Moto G

Really don't see the need the features on iphones or any android flagship at the moment

mid range is great

Cat S60, the regular camera is shit but it's got a FLIR thermal cam for cool points external storage drop proof and water proof up to 5m for an hour, I really just bought it cuz HTC stopped being better than everyone else and because I hate Samsung for no reason

have you installed nova launcher? might help with the interface

Galaxy S6, had it since near launch and its still great, only downside is the fingerprint scanner seems to have borked itself.

sauce pls (pic related)

you savage

LG G6

try that link in the top-left fam

i mean..you got the link fam..follow it

I looked up the other one, its an entire site of weird dudes posting vids of girls asses that they recorded

sony xperia M2

never heard of nova. getting my work phone out right now and giving it a shot.

This was my phone before at&t stopped supporting 2g network in August 2016 if I could go back I would, I miss the lil muffugger so much

Still got the Cingular man G'd up from the feet up

you that guy who just use stuff to be efficient.
i'd run to you if a zombie apocalypse hit.

ayy b mee too

Samsung Galaxy Luna.

I only use it to watch jewtube and pass the time. can't even root the damn thing. I can turn mobile data on/off from the lockscreen, but have to enter my password to turn on the flashlight feature.

I'd lend you my bolt bat(actually just a sawed off handle with lag bolts in it)
Code name the nig knocker

Samsung Galaxy S7 with NOTORIOUS kernel that comes with a few performance improvements and other shit.

Have the same phone, it's great for the price