Hey Sup Forums, draw for the four chan cup's tomorrow, with the tournament next week. As I suggested last thread...

Hey Sup Forums, draw for the four chan cup's tomorrow, with the tournament next week. As I suggested last thread, I won't be making changes to the team roster. The team would've been autopiloted and not killed as I had thought if a manager was not found, so the poll that was done will be discarded. That being said, I'll still put my efforts into getting us back to elites.

It's a shitty compromise, sack me. Bottomless Pit for Ride's goalhorn (Opinion).

Are we still going to try and get some of the aesthetic changes done to the team? Any luck on giving Lennon the MADMAN walk? Also, it's very small, but a few of the player logos hadn't been updated for last cup, so stuff like Brian Wilson had Jason Aldean for a picture, so has that been changed as well?

Fair enough lad
Hope the draw is kind and the lads get a good run.

Yes, I'll be working on them. I haven't had much time for the aesthetics, but the weekend will be good. "Understanding" PES again took more time than I expected, I imagine blender will be the same.

what's a draw? will choabros be able to watch it?

we're going to get fetus'd aren't we

you left out our precious choa? this is not going to end well

Tomorrow will probably answer that, but I'm hoping not.

where is our choa?

If Sup Forums does return to the elites, remove choa and replace with Venetian snares

I highly doubt we’d be fetused. Getting pot 2 isn’t bad and the only real fear is /mlp/ and Sup Forums in our group.

leave our choa alone, she will carry this team and you'll learn to respect her

>what's a draw?
>kpop faggots doesn't have a clue about sports
shocking

we only care about baseball but are trying to expand

Merzbow and ride do that. Choa will be like fantano and choke

choa is great at lots of sports so footegg will be no problemo

i don't see choa anywhere what did you do?

hope we see THE CRUSHER in the team next time out

our girl better be there or there will be heck to pay

I do not have enough experience to gauge the other teams, so I will not write off the chance.

i hope choa is on the team

Well, we shall see. I personally think that a return to the elites will happen.