youtube.com/watch?v=qUOdFW7CsBs
youtube.com/watch?v=NVm036-kD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5F7J2yk96qk
youtube.com/watch?v=93JC2M4_gPY
clyp.it/q32lvwkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to be 18+ to post here

His serious music is genuinely worse than his comedy, and his comedy is awful

I promise you your life will be better if you put on some actual decent rap or R&B instead

It's almost like he started off stupid, began to mature and justified his pathetic lifestyle choices/source of income by sliding in some empty meaning or complexity, then hit his head and regressed back to his middle school self.

>Jo--

Mods delete this shitty thread please

song is awful but shout out to my man matt for doing such a good job on the video.

This is shit was trash. Nigga, trying be Post Malone or some shit.

Sounds just like all his other songs. Trash

>that autism walk at the end

lmao what post malone doesn't make lofi

this lol, he seems to know keith ape and ski mask, try listening to a collab of theirs and putting this song on after it, you will literally want to kill yourself

yo slide me them exclusive Post Malone lofi sadvibes you talkin bout

I haven't dabbled in any of the Pink Guy stuff but this has me genuinely curious now.

It's mostly just this and some of it's worse youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

this is garbage. whyyyyyy

garbage like all his music

lol i know that girl whos in the music video lmao. jfc she does the weirdestshit

to all the pretentious experts in this thread: tell me one artist that make this subgenre that much better than him

you should be legit retarded to compare this stuff to post malone, ski mask or whatever I already read here

youtube.com/watch?v=qUOdFW7CsBs
that wasn't hard

This.
Check out the rest of the stuff of willy petes channel its mainly lo-fi and easily better than what joji is putting out.

almost every ygyl thread has better lo-fi than his bland shit and that's taking into account hitting four keys on a piano to a beat in itself is bad

Terrible song and the comments are aids: "if I had 1% of his talent I'd be happy" cringe

damn i didn't know post malone made lofi thats pretty cool

shit, using his fame as a "comedian" to jumpstart his musical career

this shit slaaaaaaaaaaaaps.

thank you Sup Forums.

not bad

No Post Malone song sounds like any of Joji's shit.

Come on, he's not that bad really. I have yet to see a proper explanation to why he's bad.

that's true, however joji's shit sounds like post malone songs

i can't believe he's so popular
is not that bad, just generic trap
too bland and generic soundcloud tier shit

I thought his percussions sounds kind of distinct. I mean, you can pick him out at least.

he got that beat off 24/7 lofi hiphop beats for studying right?

My thoughts are that his rap is fucking terrible. I feel embarrassed for him when I listen to it. Like how can people listen to that shit?

at people who call joji's music "dumb" or "stupid" or "terrible" or whatever, but then turn around and say they enjoy soundcloud rappers such as lil pump, lil peep, etc, must be performing olympian levels of mental gymnastics

at least joji has a shred of self awareness. i'd much rather listen to him rip off rich chigga and rap about sucking dick than listen to yet another college dropout rap lazily about xanax on top of blown out trap bangers

/thread

why is everyone hating on my guy
he's really good man.
> is this the rock crowd?

i think you actually have autism
he kept his soundcloud a secret for like a year. Never told anyone about it. It got found out, so he's gonna embrace it to make some money. Stupid cunt

its actually good, and no one in this thread has given a good explanation on why its bad

seriously man i dig the song, its nice. not breakin any barriers but its solid stuff. why the hate?

because its not good and only getting views based off his name

this song is way better and doesn't even get half his views

i will continue to shit on bad artists when needed be.

lmao I can guarantee that anyone who likes this faggot is under 21

they’re jealous and that’s what it boils down to. they’re upset this dude was making offensive youtube content and is now gaining traction in another genre of art

have you heard one of his songs?
cool, you've heard all of them then.

This but I do like his comedy, btw pre-filthy frank joji made better "serious" music than the "now" joji.

>art

Bad. His serious music all sounds the fucking same. He is not talented for sampling piano and placing beats and layered vocals over it.
Filthy Frank used to be somewhat funny, now it's just black ghetto humour.

Nothing he's put out has impressed me as much as You Suck Charlie and Thom.

You guys aren't really selling the case on why Joji's a good musician, and are just coming across as insufferable faggots. What makes his music so special to you?

This is honest to god complete garbage. I can tell his fans are some middle schoolers that find this shit amusing. Literally the same sad rap lofi shit you always hear on soundcloud but for whatever reason this is popular? Lyrics were cringey as well
Will he play you so strong, just the way, that I did? (I did)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Will he treat you like shit, just the way, that I did?
HAHAHA wtf is this. This worst than Drake's sad rap lyrics. The only good sad rapper nowadays is 6 Dogs. This gook fuck really needs to stick to meme rap

he was kind of funny when he was doing his shtick 5 years ago when it was pretty new and original but hes just boring now

link to his old music?

chill beats and his singing is good
also his personality is fun

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, the comically immature and grotesque humor worked because it was a fun and silly little show that didn't take itself too seriously. Now the show is trying way too hard at actual comedy, which in a result is awful, in combination with the show taking itself too seriously.

>chill beats

Frank thinks he a legit comedian which is painful to watch. Like dude you made some whacky, random videos back in the day no one wants to hear serious music from the guy who runs around doing dumb shit in a pink suit. He was making fun of internet comedians just a few years ago and now he is one

Totally. The anti-vlogger thing kinda worked, but now he has become an internet """"comedian""""

he jumped ship to music because all of his vids got demonetized

he is also a pretentious douchebag hipster irl. he was better as the retard in the pink suit.

>he is also a pretentious douchebag hipster irl.
how u know this

I fucking hate his personality. My friend says that he likes him because he's "chill", but like you said, he is very much a pretentious, douchebag, womanizer, dirty (just look at his apartment, even out of character he says its awful), hipster, wannabe black ghetto gangster cunt.

Instagram, interviews, Twitter, the way he acts on the internet generally, etc, etc.

He's like Jai Paul but less interesting or inspired

Any other person in the sub-genre, because there is no competition, it all sounds the fucking same.

I have seen a couple of his interviews, he honestly just seems like a regular guy. He is only a douchebag when he is in his FilthyFrank personality, although I do find Joji's music pretty terrible.

>at least joji has a shred of self awareness
If he does he'll be ending himself pretty soon

He seems okay in interviews I guess, but just do a little research, look at the rest of the life that he puts out there on the internet (obviously outside of Filthy Frank)

youtube.com/watch?v=NVm036-kD-Q

back in a simpler time

literally generic lo-fi hip hop radio le music to study to shit tier senpai

im a big fan of corbin too actually, so your point is moot. i absolutely agree a lot of his views are from his name alone, but I mean its still good music, i still enjoy it. and him and corbin really arent comparable minus the sad boy lyrics

DJ Rozwell

There is a shit ton of projection here on Sup Forums - like not once has anyone said Joji was biting Rich Chigga and here you are, just throwing it out there as if that's helping your case.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F7J2yk96qk i think this is what hes talking about but idk

are you 13?

He is the best YouTuber turned artist. Just compare him to that Asian hypebeast and that one blonde fuccboi "rapper"

lil pump is infinitely unironically more funny musically talented than joji

>dude iam actually a very emotional guy

faggot

this desu

every song sounds the same and Pimp My Wheelchair was the only good thing that came out of his filthyfrank channel

just out of curiosity, how many whites and black are itt? my guess is 70% black 30% whites

white reporting in btw, and I like joji regardless his past as filthy frank

you're absolutely right
youtube.com/watch?v=93JC2M4_gPY

you're fucking retarded. Sup Forums is 99% white, this thread is 100% white.

lmao how clueless

nice projection, now back to your regularly scheduled programming of jerking off in your mom's basement

fucking garbage. if people didnt know who he was nobody would listen to him. plus his voice is annoying.

AOTY for real

is this spooky black?

I don't think he's trying to make a case for Joji, more that he'd just rather listen to what Joji's doing than asswipes with face tattoos and bad dye jobs who mainly make music that seems to be aimed to make high school freshman feel more emotionally mature than they really are.

>You don't like the things I like so you must be a nigger
Solid thought process you'll fit right in here, also I'm curious on why you would think nogs would dislike joji?

It's funny because he copied the idea from a MDE skit

epic video so artsy wowowowow

post makes aesthetic lofi? wow news to me

>generic, bland, heard it before hip-hop beat
>boring overproduced vocals
>singing about some fucking girl
It's crap.

>it's not shit you're just jealous!
that's what everyone who's shit and doesn't have an ounce of self awareness says

Jake Paul has more integrity than Joji.

retard who makes generic SoundCloud whiteboi R&B who would have no exposure if it wasn't for his "comedy" channel

Red Vox aint bad

pretty sure hes talking about ricegum

samefag

>a hapa wigger makes shitty music
duuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr no shit

mumble rap

this kid posted on /prod/ the other day, not saying he's better than joji but fuck this tune hit me hard. Give this kid 4 more years or so I think he'll blow up.

clyp.it/q32lvwkt