twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C O R B Y N

just done a vote haha x

C O R B I N

South Bristol

You voted for Lib Dems, right lads? Haha

East Bristol

A N I M E

How many of us do you reckon it would take to kill a giraffe with our bare hands?

No weapons, no gimmicks, just us on some open terrain against a full grown, male giraffe.

May's Maidenhead seat is safe so no

The british serf is a peculiar creature. He sacrifices his own interest for that of his master. He takes pride in the stability of his monarchy, stability born out of the fact that he unlike his brave cousins in europe, never dared to challenge the powers that be. He takes pride in the self-interested conquest and exploitation of other peoples, although they brought him no personal gain or liberation from his exploitation. Hed sell his own brother out for extra crumbs from yhe table of his master. Why? He has delusions that someday he'll leave his decrepid societal position and join what he assumes to be his rightful place in the upper eschelons of society. And like any good syncophant, his delusion means that he is inclined to set up his position in the aristocracy before he arrives, making sure everything is ready for when he makes what he believes to be his inevitable departure from the drudgery of his lower classification. And why should he be woken from his dream, kate middleton did it (so did the footballers and allan sugar still even has a cockney accent!), so of course it is possible for the other serfs. Not all of them csn join, however or else the elite wouldnt be the elite. So in his preparation for gilded status, the societal runt, believes that pulling up the ladder out of the grasp of those behind him, will only serve to cement his future genteel status and prosperity.

Lo, what a fool he is. How he allows those above him to pull wool over his eyes, and encourage his selfish personality for their exploitation. It is the duty of the thinker to moderate man's carnal passions and to ground them im reality by taking the scales off his eyes, lest he is duped by those more conniving than him

KOORBINNE

made the last 3 editions desu
you are all my puppets

Good lad

Hate it when lassies think theyre pire fairy princesses yet stiy on the drugs friday to monday nae bather stinkerbell get hame and wash

>never dared to challenge the powers that be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Civil_War

First and best

everything as it should be

>led by an earl, a lord and a gentryman.

falseflag.

nary a solitary pixel of this post passed through my retinas

shithole

the far left: saudi arabia is a problem
the far right: saudi arabia is a problem
radical centrists: ?

Saudi Arabia is.

It'd probably be Philip Hammond as Chancellor as a sort of default while they hold a new leadership election

Prime Minister is a title, not an actual job. She's officially First Lord of the Treasury, and the Chancellor is Second Lord of the Treasury

*ignores you*
*finishes my beer*
*cracks open a cider*

At wit point in your nandos ridden life dae ye wake up and go "a wanty cheer outside the big brother house". worst cunts

saudi is a problem, but not arabia

Cuck

final day before /brit/ gets banned...

before i lose to chance to say this to you, mexicano poster...

una
vela

saudi arabia is THE problem

trading with saudi arabia is extremely good for the economy, as they are our largest importer of military tech
they are also a worthwhile ally to have in the most west-hating region on earth

>the far right: saudi arabia is a problem

What did Sup Forums say about Trump and Saudi Arabia? I don't browse there but wouldn't they have a problem with it?

Us, or normal adult men?

>Sup Forums 2019
>2 years since anyone has seen a british flag
>a semi-ironic /brit/ thread is kept up as a joke for what was once a mainstay of this board - its mostly populated with gloating irishmen, antipodeans and north americans laughing at the fate of their former-friends in albion
>meanwhile in a secret prison camp somewhere in cornwall, /brit/'s former posters toil away in fields at a tory deathcamp awaiting trial for internet-based subversion

scared 2bh lads.

purchased two bags of weed but only returned home with one

think I dropped one in sainsburys

good post

saudi arabia is literally worse than iran

Who Fewtch here?

Scottish twitter is best twitter

Anyone who says yes is a liar

youtube.com/watch?v=MX9GrMQoeNc

*finishes my cider*
*cracks open a lager*

we'd chase it until it was exhausted and then kill it via strangulation
(though tools/weapons would be easier for killing it)

>prop up Saudi regime with arms sales and support
>their royal family literally fund terrorist groups
>have to spend billions on counter-terrorism to prevent said groups attacking your country

Ah yes 'good for the economy'

Found a bag of weed in Sainsbury's earlier. Smoking it right now

This is what a tory would say though?

business idea: just let the terrorists win

Mate, I'm loving this gimmick.

Scottish twitter posting is the gimmick of the night imo

>you end up getting nicked for wasting police time

tories are blair-tier centrists
>>their royal family literally fund terrorist groups
extraordinary claims

t.heresa may

the daughter of the crypto anglo looks even more stereotypically anglo
>ugly
>short
would she pass as a native in your cunt?

I know a person who drinks cider is physically unable to drink this fast. Might hurt your tummy.

>unironically voting for Therorkesa Mayhem

I'm over it now, shant be posting any more tweets

May will win and /brit/cucks will cry.

oh yes most certainly

would unironically blitzkrieg that

>Mate, I'm loving this gimmick.
>Scottish twitter posting is the gimmick of the night imo

>extraordinary claims
their royal family are wahabbists and use wahabbi preachers abroad to gain influence.

Stop seeking control

Thessalonika Mayfly?

hello brit/pol/ discord

we need a hard brexit

he's dressed like a detective now

CUTE

*gets bored of responding to the leaf mong*

Corbyn has got this won right?

Link? ;)

She is cute! CUTE!

BREAKFAST SALSA

FUCK other people desu
Vote conservative
Every election year middle America goes to the polls and tells people looking for a handout to FUCK OFF
I genuinely hope the UK aspires to the same greatness.

Look on the bright side; you're gonna make some pigeons and a homeless guy very happy.

yes

no lad, best to hope for is a hung parliament and then watch the tories eat themselves

>Be scots
>have fuck all interesting nor funny to say
>"i know ill type it how i would say it"
>am hungry goon tae chippae ye bawbag

>people repost this like its incredibly funny
Why o why

Stary striped cuntknuckle

Not really, there's evidence of it in the wikileaks cable leaks and also there were claims of it in some of the Hillary emails. That's related to direct financing of terrorist groups, not to mention the enormous amount of funding given to Wahhabi organisations and to spread its influence.

>pigeons inside sainsburys

why YES I should be a cunt to those who are less fortunate than me

you could catch rainwater in her paranasal hollowing

horrific

me and the bf

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ

hate the sociopathic hyperindividualism of yanks desu

*drinks a cider*

Alri lads, which one of you is going to bum me then?

Looks like that bird from Peep show.

What is that a town or something?

law of nature innit

nobody fell for my bait

impressive

posting on /brit/ like a lowlife
I like my koppparberg with no ice

ahh yes, I'd love to pay half a milllion for life saving surgery

bit weird that literally all information exists but you just need to cobble the letters together in the right order

Now you're GETTING IT

May will get a majority of 80, Corbyn will step down, Timothy James Farron will step down, Clegg will lose his seat, SNP will get 50 seats and /brit/ will be shut down mere minutes after the Queen gives consent for the Conservatives to form the government.

Mentioned

She looks nordic you dumb ape, nordic people can be ugly too

no

CUTE CUTE CUTE
U
T
E

C
U
T
E

C
U
T
E

the saudis din do nuffin
*gets hit by a truck*

imagine being so thoroughly brainwashed by you government that you think universal healthcare is a bad thing
incredible, really