My older sister and I absolutely love the Alien movies...

My older sister and I absolutely love the Alien movies, but she maintains that Alien 3 is the best one and her favourite. Does she have crap taste or is she secretly redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=crZXwRmMq2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hating Alien 3 is a meme.

Crap taste

Redpilled

Hating anything after 3 is acceptable though.

Which version of 3.

Theatrical cut was butchered.

damn, that cg looks great

she has awful taste. 3 is literally the worst one in the franchise

>alien resurrection was the best one

fight me

i liked it desu

ive never seen any of the alien films

on purpose

for one reason or another the 4 alien movies are good stuff.

i dont hate alien 3 but is the worst one because of that shitty cgi alien scene

It's actually blue screen effects and puppetry, but it still looks terrible

Go watch them then... and I mean all of them. Even Prometheus.

Even AVP?

whatever it is, its really poorly done

ESPECIALLY AVP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=crZXwRmMq2k

Alien 1> Alien 3> Aliens >>>>>AVP

Would be better if they did not exists tier:
Alien 4>AVP2=Prometheus

they are all shit

Alien > 3 AC = Prometheus > Aliens > Resurrection.

Well, when i watched them as a kid, it was
Aliens>Alien 3>Alien
Now, when i put childish aside
Alien 3 > Aliens > Alien
Another parts are non-existent to me. I love third part so much i've even made fun-cut of it, cmbining theatrical and assembly cuts.

Which version of Alien 3? This is a big question. Theatrical version is very poor, but the directors cut (with the ox and the added religious themes) was actually pretty damn enjoyable.

I love the atmosphere and setting of Alien 3. It also has some charismatic characters that are not white or black as in Aliens 2.

Aliens I like, but I feel like the characters are too stupid, even if they should be. Also, the xenomorph loses the mistery behind it with so many being killed.

I think AvP gives better backstory to the Aliens than Prometheus. Prometheus is one of the worst films I have ever seen. I saw it on the cinema and thought it was shit. Gave it another opportunity months later thinking maybe I didnt watch it with the right mindset and it just convinced me even more that its shit. How could they fuck up so much?

ever the contrarians.

A3 is cinema. Alien is film. Aliens and Prometheus are movies, Resurrection is a flick.

Secretly redpilled. I'm impressed because Alien3 is a film women will never understand

Alien 3 assembly cut is a far superior film than the theatrical version.

Aliens raised the bar way too high. If Alien3 came out right after Alien it would be a good sequel, but the non stop action of Aliens, and the intense world building done in that movie assured that any sequel will be shit.

>I'm impressed because Alien3 is a film women will never understand

Why?

Vagina detected

Alien 3 is incredible. How does it feel to have worse taste than a grill you pussy?

>Prometheus anything but absolute top-tier
die

It's just generic space-action stuff for at least 60% of its run-time. Not bad, but it feels like a decent Alien knockoff rather than the real thing.

I didn't see the film and I have no interest in seeing it, yet, woud like to know why you think a woman wouldn't understand Alien 3.

I could explain it to you but a roasty wouldn't understand so I won't bother.

Not him, the cast is almost entirely male and all of the issues they're dealing with are distinctly male things. I can legitimately imagine women being a bit puzzled as to why some of the characters act like they do. Short answer is they're assholes but there's some very clearly recognizable guy-shit driving their actions and not getting this could make the movie seem almost nonsensical at times.

why the hell did you come in here, then?

Ok then, I'm a roasty if that makes you feel better.

Thank you very much.

Because my brother loved the first two films and talked about them and found the third one mediocre with glaring plotholes.

>found the third one mediocre with glaring plotholes
Call him a faggot and tell him that the whole franchise is just a shallow ripoff of Planet of the Vampires anyway.

>Liking Alien movies
>Being anything other than a pleb
Fucking kek

>anything avp better than prometheus.

prom had its problems but fuck no

Watched this for the first time yesterday (Assembly Cut).
The overall movie wasn't even that bad but damn that CGI looked fucking terrible. Why didn't they use more practical effects?

A3 Assembly Cut is the second best Alien movie after the first.

Assembly cut makes the movie watchable atleast. But bottom line, there is not going to be any tension when the Alien is involved anymore because Aliens turned it from a stalking predator into a suicidal drone and the fact they don't have any weapons doesn't change a thing about that.

As for ranking
1>3=4>2

Fuck Cameron

The assembly cut is an even bigger meme desu senpai.
Theatrical or bust.
I wouldn't be surprised if Fox shills were pushing the hate to justify Blomkamp's retarded ideas so they can rake in the nostalgiabux.

1>2>3>>>>>>>>>>>How anyone can like that Joss Whedon quippy proto-capeshit garbage is beyond me.

Some people swear by it man

But we all know the best one is the original

Just for this line, even

>Because my brother loved the first two films and talked about them and found the third one mediocre with glaring plotholes.

are you OP's onee-san?

She's being a contrarian hipster.

Nobody actually likes Alien 3, it's a terrible movie. Not even the hack David Fincher likes that movie.