NUMBER 15

NUMBER 15

BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdniSv0Q5Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never underestimate the power of the dark side

I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda

Jokes on you, I always order with no lettuce for this exact reason.

Suck my dick semen demon

Suck my dick, semen demon!!! (really need that)

Foot fungyes

this is why i don't eat in restaurants. edgy fucktards will do anything to feel empowered, even if it means messing with paying clients foods behind their back like fucking cowards.

Suck my dick semen demon

If you think that they would stop at the lettuce, you have another thing coming.

I remember working at Wendys. We came loads in the chili and into the mayo. the best was putting extra jizz on hot girls food and watching them eat it

Why would I eat fast food? It's literally poorfag slop

>proud of being an edgy degenerate.
kys faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdniSv0Q5Q8

Just be honest, you have no friends to go with so you use this as an excuse

ok so why.

mfw I realized this was the BK I went to

>being this retarded

>2018
>not vegan
LMAO

wrong, i don't have friends cause i'm a anti-social sociopatic 26 year old dude. beside i'm the chef in my own restaurant, i cook my own food how i like it.

So many newfags here holy shit

A half retarded guy (republican) worked at Sonic and shit in chili pot.....several people got sick.

I'm genuinely sorry you have such a shitty life

^
^ ^

New fags can't tri force

I remember this post, guy got fired for life because of this picture.

Fuck getting fired for life, I nearly quit a job for life but thought better of it and only quit for maximum 10 years

don't be sorry (i know you're not), my life is awesome, i work 40-50 hours a week, eat great food, have a girlfriend who's not a bitch about my life choices, a house, 2 cars, a great dog (actualy a real friend ) overall i'd say i'm pretty successful. can you say the same random internet guy ?

I won the lottery of life, was born in to a rich family, never have to work and spend my time travelling the world with friends, so yeah I'm doing OK, just check in to Sup Forums to stay humble and realise what I have and how shit others lives are

fuck off Logan Paul, you're a faggot

GOD DAMMIT

>my life is awesome
>have a gf
>2 cars
>just check in to Sup Forums to stay humble.

You don't have a gf, your life is shit, your two cars are probably ones you picked up from the junk yard.
how comfy is mommy's basement?

hmm, yeah sounds nice. well, i guess i'll just live my shitty life then.

fuck off dad, i told you to stop busting my balls, moms doesn't love you anymore stay away from us !

LoGang 4 life, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab,dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab,