What's the most hedonistic country on earth? According to my research it's Brazil, Thailand and France

What's the most hedonistic country on earth? According to my research it's Brazil, Thailand and France.

No idea.

>and France.
Why

Stereotypes maybe

The stereotype that you guys are big into extramarital affairs and are sluts

Saudi Arabia

Usa

How? Thought women get chopped up for revealing an ankle

That's the joke

But absolute and pure hedonism isn't national but rather by city, Vegas, Miami, Paris and Berlin come across as hedonistic Utopias

That a complete meme though?

I thought Vegas was a meme

Is it though? Thailand literally has more ladyboy than anywhere else and Brazilian bunda culture is a real thing

America took hedonism to a new level. Sex drugs, and Rock and roll. Sexual revolution. Consumerism. Obesity. Gas guzzlers. McMansions. Las Vegas. Prosperity preachers. Swinging. Abortions. Catholics.

*clapping*
USA! USA! USA!

I remember seeing a docu somewhere and the level of deviancy was fantastic

Literally picking up women in the strip for orgies

Greece is pretty up there too

Yes are anti-prostitution, anti-nudity, 21+ drinking, no drinking in public, war on drugs, etc. make us a den of hedonism.

Interesting

Oh yeah, the bum sex stereotype?

This is a meme launched by Mark Twain

example: your presidents

Sex tourism doesn't really count unless the girls you fuck are white, so I vote Czech Republic

Well they were the ones that created hedonism afterall

>a 2014 study by the French Institute of Public Opinion, which found that 55% of French men and 32% of French women had admitted to cheating on their spouse or significant other.

>Fortunately for the men, only 47% of the French see infidelity as "morally unacceptable," according to a Pew Research study Ansari cites.

Did you guy just surrender?

>Did you guy just surrender?
don't we always do

*our

Which is it burgers?

>Brazil
Well... we are exactly like the USA, except religion and social stigma still plays a big role in shunning the behavior to some degree. Promiscuity is widespread, but I believe we still have a ways to go before reaching Uncle Sam tier.

I'm sorry Pierre

>only 47% of the French see infidelity as "morally unacceptable"

...because the remaining 53% do cuck their spouse, not the other way round

hot