AS YOU WERE

Love him or hate him, the comeback of Liam Gallagher has been executed brilliantly. Great lead single, constant media presence, some great live performances with vocals back to near 90s levels of quality, biggest selling Vinyl in UK for 20 years, over 100k copies sold of album in first week. Biblical.

AS YOU FUCKING WERE

LG x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctvn-1J0MZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IN MY DEFENSE ALL MY INTENTIONS WERE GOOD

Conkers m8 the fuckin lot

noel BTFO

Well I mean, it's a decent album, and Chinatown was unironically great.

Took a gamble with his new album and releasing so close to Liam after the Summer he has had. He's going to lose a lot of fly by night Oasis fans and Liam clones from his fanbase thats for sure. And that is not an inconsiderable amount I reckon

Pity his gorillaz appearance was a shit song on a shit album and you couldn't hear his voice over a loud obnoxious french woman

>fly by night Oasis fans

At this point, that's like saying that he's going to lose fly by night Hawkwind fans.

It's not that much of an achievement to employ ghostwriters like a pop star.

Noel's new single

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctvn-1J0MZY

>you couldn't hear his voice

His finest hour.

He wrote 6 of the songs on the album including all the best ones (Bold, Universal Gleam, I've All I Need, Greedy Soul) He co-wrote all but Chinatown and For What Its Worth, arguably the 2 weakest tracks.

Solid effort from a bloke who has never claimed to be anything more than a cool frontman

HEY YOU
UP IN A TREE
YOU WANNA BE ME
WELL THAT COULDNT VE

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WAKE THE THINGS THAT SLEEP INSIDE

FEEL NO SHAME
COZ TIMES NO CHAIN

LIVES IN A HOUSE
VERY BIG HOUSE IN THE COUNTR- fuck

noel's still not a tenth the cunt liam is though, so he's got that going for him.

But he's not a cool frontman any more, he's an old man who was cool to a largely peasant audience for about eighteen months in the nineties.

It's a very good album and it's a lot better than anything Noel's done since Oasis, so that already says something even though all Noel has really done since Oasis is this slow and boring grandpa-rock.

But Oasis was slow and boring grandpa-rock from 1996 onwards.

listened to him this summer on a festival
only good songs were oasis songs
didnt listen to his stuff outside of that gig tho
his songs fucking sucked

From 2000-onwards rather.

lol come on now :D

Slow and boring grandpa-rock with Mellotrons is still slow and boring grandpa-rock, user.

He should collaborate with whoever was behind PC Music, or someone like that, just have fun with his lack of musical talent and unpleasant personality. There's no reason he can't be like Madonna now he's embraced his inability to write songs.

Nah. It may be slow but if it's filled with hooks and big production and everything good it's not boring grandpa-rock.

He wrote half of the songs alone. He also wrote Songbird (:D) for Oasis which peaked in the british top 3 or something, maybe even top 1, can't remember.