"You interfere with a legal investigation and oh, its obstruction of justice"

>"You interfere with a legal investigation and oh, its obstruction of justice"

Why did you put a literal fascist in charge of your country Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
washingtonexaminer.com/why-ajit-pais-decision-killing-obamas-net-neutrality-fcc-regulation-is-good/article/2641528
youtube.com/watch?v=dYVgIGL1E34
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-estonia/vp-pence-in-the-baltics-voices-support-for-mutual-defense-in-nato-idUSKBN1AG1G0
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/estonia-has-no-doubts-on-trumps-nato-commitment-prime-minister.html
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=GPpwazswboY
youtube.com/watch?v=HOOs_YEAblM
usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/11/08/10-dramatic-things-people-are-doing-after-obamas-win
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/21/trump-golf-course-scotland-mexican-flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit thread. get saged you morbidly obese faggot.

It makes 80% of the population unnecessarily angry.

Plus, what is anyone going to do to actually stop him? Nothing.

>literal fascist

I lol'd

Let's talk some more about political violence and fascism, shall we?

Yeah Sup Forums, Yeah Sup Forums WTF !!??

Congress gave the President power to pardon anyone under investigation or anyone convicted. There's no such thing as a President "obstructing justice."

If you don't like that, take it up with the liberal faggots you elected to congress.

Google fascism for me

Sup Forums got cuckt by the first person who knew how to manipulate herds of insecure aspies.

He was the lesser of two evils.
Really.
Pity us.

This guy could tell you something

>Congress gave the President power to pardon anyone under investigation or anyone convicted

This doesnt account for firing investigators and trying to silence witnesses? In fact pardons have nothing to do with any accusations being investigated at all. Where did you even think this was involved?

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>Fiat Chrysler to invest $1 billion in Michigan plant, add 2,500 jobs
reuters.com/article/us-fiat-chrysler-investment/fiat-chrysler-to-invest-1-billion-in-michigan-plant-add-2500-jobs-idUSKBN1F034F

>whirlpool says its adding jobs in the wake of Trump tariff decision
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/whirlpool-says-it-s-adding-jobs-in-wake-of-trump-tariff-decision

>Americans agree with Trump: The American Economy is doing great
newsweek.com/americans-agree-trump-economy-great-786022

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

youtube.com/watch?v=nwaUsq12JOg

The only requirement for republicans is that they can butt rape men and play banjo

b-but all he did was bitch about fake news!

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

>ABC suspends Bryan Ross over serious error in Michael Flynn story
businessinsider.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-over-serious-error-in-michael-flynn-story-2017-12

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

>why repealing net neutrality was good
washingtonexaminer.com/why-ajit-pais-decision-killing-obamas-net-neutrality-fcc-regulation-is-good/article/2641528

youtube.com/watch?v=dYVgIGL1E34

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>The Paris climate agreement would have cost america millions of jobs and even more money
washingtonexaminer.com/the-paris-climate-agreement-was-a-terrible-deal-for-the-us/article/2624974

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

>VP Pence, in the Baltics, voices support for mutual defense in NATO
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pence-estonia/vp-pence-in-the-baltics-voices-support-for-mutual-defense-in-nato-idUSKBN1AG1G0
>'Uncle Trump' Finds Fans in China
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/world/asia/trump-china-fans.html

>Estonia has no doubts on Trumps commitment to NATO
cnbc.com/2018/01/26/estonia-has-no-doubts-on-trumps-nato-commitment-prime-minister.html

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
>Trump is the most successful first year president ever
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

Scotfag here, why are you not telling the times Don was caught out lying and on camera?

Oh, look... a leftist spreading propaganda. Imagine that.

oh no, a politician lied!

because Hillary didn't win the primary rightfully so there was no way to vote for her
and there will never be any way anybody sane will ever vote for her
although she will become president in the same way she became a candidate: through conscious, illegal, immoral manipulation

because her emails, effectively

>A REPUBLICAN Congress gave the President power to pardon anyone under investigation or anyone convicted.

Complaint to the GOP if you don't like the laws they enact to validate their corruption

[5 longposts with links to shitty op-eds touting US-pole relations]
[comic about trump typing]

>gOD DeAM LEFTIST PROPERGHANA

>oh look an American assuming shit as per usual

Not a single politician lies as frequently as trump does.

>trump gets accused of obstructing justice
>"quick! post the "n-no guys trump has definitely done stuff!" copypasta!"
>thinking this is related or an expert troll

Because I am literally a fascist.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPpwazswboY

[citation needed]

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

/thread.
Seig heil

Stay mad, kid

>literal fascist
brainlet detected

cringy tbhfam.

Trump "rockstar" reception at Davos
youtube.com/watch?v=HOOs_YEAblM

Stone Cold Steve Austin got a bigger reception last week.

So many commies in this thread.

>usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

Citing opinion articles is not producing facts, son.

He is a fascist, just like joo.

that also invalidates your own opinion that hes sucks though dummy. saying "thats your opinion!" isnt an argument, especially when you arent even making a point, let alone posting your own source

That's mild compared to the actual riots Antifa were allowed to perpetrate.

>invalidates your own opinion that hes sucks though dummy
>own opinion that hes sucks
user said Trump was attempting to obstruct justice, not that "trump sucks."
You don't even know how to argue.

' literal fascist'
Hello, I'm 17

One does not refer to the God Emperor in this fashion

>not actually god emperor
>Cunton made him look that good in comparison

>user said Trump was attempting to obstruct justice
the person I was replying to said no such thing

Kek

The liberal butthurt in this thread is so delicious

Sage goes in all fields

is there a video of pic related?

Nice comeback, you must be very smart.

Ignorance mostly.

>dat filename

>Why did you put a literal Patriot in charge of your country Sup Forums?

it simple you like him or you HATE AMERICA
and need to die

>patriot
Also, patriot isn't a proper noun dipshit, learn to grammar retard. No wonder you support Trump.

Because Trump is awesome you liberal cunt. Now shut the fuck up and go bitch about something else already.

Oh yeah I forget how easily you Americans forget things, there was riots, vandilism and several deaths back when Obama won.

How convenient you forget them all.

LOL.. that liberal faggot got what he deserved.

I am actually Scotfag with the republican butthurt pic, guess what not a liberal. Funny how you peeps always think when people don't agree with you they are the enemy and must be the thing you hate.

That shows ignorance and a lack of education.

Stay salty user, stay salty.

No he's not. And no we won't.

Yes he is.
And I know you won't STFU because all you people do is bitch, whine, complain, and throw tantrums. But hey, all is not lost.. you dumb fucks are literally guaranteeing that President Trump will win AGAIN in 2020 because the world sees how terrible liberals really are. So go ahead, keep bitching. :)

I love reading all the butthurt from when Obama won

usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/11/08/10-dramatic-things-people-are-doing-after-obamas-win

Lol trump is killing it, and making america great again. This is a good time to be alive. Looking forward to the lil extra money the feds wont be sucking out of me every paycheck to pay for obama phones and illegals

I fail to see your reasoning. All I hear is your butthurt snowflake complaining and fake fox news talking points.

Another God Emperor hate thread?

It's not like these threads are made by a certain left-leaning think-tank or anything :^)

EVERY. LIBERAL. EVERYWHERE...

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

We are paying this mother fucker to play golf

I ain't clickin that shit, redneck. You'll have to use your words.

I dont keep up with politics. What exactly has he done that is positive? List form would be nice. Doesn't have to be super detailed.

Your loss, libtard. I know it's hard for you to follow simple directions.

I'm curious too, there doesn't seem to be evidence based positive moves. The world is laughing at him and Russia is taking over Europe because he won't stand up to them.

I dont keep up with politics. What exactly has he done that is positive? List form would be nice. Doesn't have to be super detailed.

Most of the arguments here are generic as fuck instead of contributing some sort of actual data.

I'm just amazed you can type. But I know you're too lazy to type up anything yourself of any substance.

Already posted in this thread. read up ^

Already posted in thris thread, scroll up ^

Scotfag here let me tell you about his shitty golf course.

Hardly anyone uses it.

When he was building it, he tried to buy out a family in their own land because the house was an eye sore to Trump, he refused the house has been there and renovated for countless generations.

So he started a smear campaign against the guy and actually tried to take him to court to get him removed from his own land, the high court in Scotland basically told him "don't be fucking stupid you orange fuckwit".

So in retaliation when the course was opening up, he put up Mexican flags all along his land so people could see it.

And tried to get his entourage to encroach on private property to remove them, the police stopped them, and then Trump told the police that it was a form of racism and the police effectively told him "Shut up you stupid orange bastard"

Since then the Golf Course has been blacklisted by many wealthy people in Scotland and outside Scotland, only his close friends go there maybe 1 or 2 times a year to play a round or 2.

Yeah, this more or less sums it up. I doubt any of them actually still believe it though. It's all they have, so they're still spouting it.

>Someone actually makes a good argument that Trump is doing some good for this country.
>”Fuck, uhhhh, uhhh, m-maybe if I say that this is irrelevant I could look smart.
>”Citing opinion articles is not producing facts, son.”
Those weren’t just opinion articles, shouldn’t you be masturbating to your wife getting fucked by a stronger and better male right now you leftist cuck.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, then when Trump went to see his other golf course in Scotland in Aberdeen, the same thing happened people put up Mexican flags, and people stopped going there.

The media is just focuses on horse race journalism and not facts its why i stopped watching the news, I wonder if watching C-Span would be best.

Fake news

Trips and truth. Fuckin orange bastard.

Tag me in the post you are referring to.

Yeah because the northern European people could give 2 shits about Mexico. Take your fake news back to CNN

Problem is most Americans have no fucking clue about politics, so when you see people just posting a list of his "achievements" and I use that word loosly, they think he has done great things, but they are just mostly low key things.

Again the people who post them will have no clue about what they are posting, you should ask them on any of the list posted and ask why it is important.

You will not get an answer.

It'll be a shitpost.

Oh I bet you wished it was fake, you should look it up and cry because it is all true.

LOOK YOU SHUT UP
TRUMP HASNT INTERFEERED WITH SHIT

Cry time for you baby?
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/21/trump-golf-course-scotland-mexican-flag