We need more diversity in movies

We need more diversity in movies.

>obviously a bunch of idiot feminists pushing their agenda
>IT MUST BE THE JEWS WHO ARE BEHIND THIS!

We just need better written characters and stories.

Who do you think controls them?

Bane?

>idiot feminists
>who learn it from universities
>that are owned by Marxist Jews

It's why places like UC-Berkeley are a joke and a degree from there is just a piece of paper saying how tolerant you are.

not an american
how the fuck do you teach feminism at a university?

that can't be an actual person's face

Why?

>first reply
>it's JIDF already

Fuck me, you cunts are on the ball with this.

I WILL SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN

WATCH IT HITLER

It looks kind of like Anthony Weiner.

no we need more rape

I thought it was Adrien Brody but it's too small.

It's not an actual person. It's a jew.

What we need are more threads describing vast Jewish conspiracies. We need a whole board for it. No, a whole site. No, the entire Internet.

Oh wow, it is Weiner.

You still don't get it, do you? If we didn't find it for you, if we didn't expose it, the Rothschilds and other elite families would have controlled everyone by now.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world. Now get your thumb out of your butt and jump on the information train, bucko, It's a wild ride.

You constructed an argument where anyone disagreeing with you is JIDF, and then you act surprised as if you were revealing some underlaying conspiracy.

You're a kike yourself, just non-ethnic.

That's a big Weiner

Shoo shoo jew, away with you

For Jew.

shut up kike.

I mostly browse Sup Forums and this is fucking funny.

>projecting this hard

>Jewish
>Hate ZIDF
Please don't gas me

>jews
>feminists
Same shit, different stink

lol check out this edgy contrarian

But who controls the Jew?

The goddamned water turning the frogs gay

>self hating jew

my, how jewish