pitchfork.com/news/65675-paul-mccartney-defended-kanyes-n-word-use-to-oprah/
youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do
youtube.com/watch?v=LNjTPZW7GCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=0b-TplCXNx4

''Frozen Jap''

wtf i love the beatles now

MADMAN

>not appreciating the historical and cultural contexts that made the beatles so great
Yeah he was racist but it was that racism that drove the greatest band in history. in todays pc culture? no beatles

Fuck you beat me to it

No, he is truly a friend and ally of the black people pitchfork.com/news/65675-paul-mccartney-defended-kanyes-n-word-use-to-oprah/

Jesus, McCartney......

youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do

Paul McCartney literally used to hit women. Why do people idolize him? His music is shit too, so I don't get why he was famous in the first place.

his woman beating was second only to racism as the greatest driving force for both him and the beatles musically.

remember when you could make jokes and not have people try to ruin your career?

yeah, im Japanese. Japanese Beatles fan.(sry my english isnt good.)

im shocked........ :(

that was john

as was pointed out all the beatles used women beating as source of inspiration for their music. themes of women beating can be found throughout. hint "love" sometimes means love by fist

He called yoko a "jap tart"

No. Paul also used to hit women.

duh. have you ever payed attention to all my "loving"

Close your eyes and I'll KISS you
Tomorrow I'll miss you

wifebeating

John (and small slit eyed Japanese) '' How do you sleep? '' youtube.com/watch?v=LNjTPZW7GCU

:P

yes, he's racist. everyone is racist, so stfu about it. no one cares if your feelings are hurt. it only matters if someone does something bad about their racism. go fuck yourself.

*all white people are racist
everyone else can't be due to skin color.

Ragging on Japs is basically a prerequisite to being one of the GOATs

This is just banter from a better time when nobody gave a fuck

>their racism made them great.
yeah, no. never heard anyone adore the Beatles for their racial insensitivity. not exactly a redeeming quality.

well its ignorant for you to try and extract that from their music. thats turning a blind eye to history. they loved racism and its everywhere in their music. but that was just the times too. without the racism you have to take out half their songs that are explicit about it, and prob most of the rest that were inspired by asian, black, indian hate.

What, are we supposed to act now like Asians don't have chinky eyes?

What beatle songs are racist?

>everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey
pretty racist way to refer to Billy Preston

McCartney is history's biggest JUST, but Lennon is the original JUST. Who wins?

what inspired the Beatles more? Paul's incessant racism, or John beating his wife daily?

the latent homosexual tension between the both of them

;) do you know what the songs about you degenerate white knight?

They didn’t even work with billy preston when they wrote that song, you’re clueless

>yeah, no

did you see the OP picture? they were definitely a racist band dude. i wouldn't be surprised if it was about billy preston

trips dont lie

>people can/can't be something because of skin color
sounds racist

well most obviously yellow submarine. its clearly about british expats living in china and elsewhere in asia (yellow). take the lines

As we live a life of ease
Everyone of us has all we need

The british treated asians as lesser thans, and took advantage of their status/previous empire to live in luxury aside the poor, basically slave, workers making sure they have everything they need

or strawberry fields, about the migrant farmers across the globe providing food at the cost of backbreaking work.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see
It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out
It doesn't matter much to me

basically any trepedations are just dismissed and turning a blind eye, literally, is the easiest way

why has only one other user taken a music history class and learned this shit

what no, thats just conveniently how the divide happens. not because racism. just skin color thats all