When can we ban the word 'reddit'?

When can we ban the word 'reddit'?

when you go back there

When you go back there

when you go back there

His name was Robert Paulson

That was actually a funny day.

as soon as desu senpai stops being word filtered

Why the fuck do you hate us so much? Seriously whats wrong with reddit?

Nothing. Just keep your le epic bacon narwhal blackpeopletwitter cringe humor there and stop trying to force it here.

When the fuck have we ever done that?

It's just unpleasant to read opinions from a redditor.

go back where you came from

HAHAHA SCREENCAP THIS FOR R/Sup Forums

Plebittors are just unpleasant.

dude censorship lmao

You're probably too retarded to process what we redditors write anyway

>unpleasant
Could this be a concerted effort to discredit redditors?

it was banned, but then everyone just said leddit until moot (fuck that faggot for ruining Sup Forums) turned it back

There is literally nothing wrong with ******.

They did that for like a month.

You have to go back.

The fact you never shut the fuck up about it.

I don't even care about reddit. It's the people who constantly fucking mention it in almost every post or thread that annoys me. I wouldn't mind so much if it was funny, but it's so fucking lazy and all over this board.
Watch as someone assumes I come from that site too just because I'm sick of dumbasses constantly mentioning it.

oh, you mean the garbled threads?

>Caring about someone going to a different website
Most of you faggots like Sup Forums anyway and they're the biggest redditors on the internet

how is this thread Sup Forums related?

I thought this website's reputation was overblown by Reddit but I can see why you're all considered the shithole of the internet

What's wrong with using reddit? What's wrong with enjoying Rick and Morty? What's wrong with supporting a woman being President? So what If I have an open relationship with my girlfriend? Are you all that close minded that you cant explore your sexuality?

I knew I shouldn't have come here

you have to go back

I remember back when people would come to Sup Forums, realise it wasn't for them, and just fucking leave without making ten threads and a hundred posts about it.

>What's wrong with supporting a woman being President? So what If I have an open relationship with my girlfriend?

Sup Forums should ban anyone who expresses a positive opinion about The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. Problem solved.

Nothing, nobody hates reddit, it has always been used as an insult meaning "pleb", "unfunny", "stupid" and many other things depending on the context.

Also, you have to go back.

Hello Red.dit!

FPBP

Oh and your seven walls of ironic neurotic humor is better?

as someone who frequents Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Sup Forums isn't that much better these days thanks to the Reddit Wars of 2012

then don't stay here. We're not the ones going to your site and screaming "FIND ME FUNNY. STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE"

Agreed. I want it to be like 2008 again.

i dont like this post. downvoted.

U mad bro lololololololol epic fail

I feel we can save this website, why would we want to leave? Just because you faggots can't be open minded?

yes yes it is

Oh when everyone was praising Breaking Bad ?

save it with what, your dank memes? Reddit and Tumblr are redundant, we don't need 3 major site like that.

uh fuck. zika?

>something exists out there that isn't how I think, I need to SAVE IT from itself

Typical leftist

>everyone was praising breaking bad in 2008
holy shit you're new

The way you "think" is hateful and ignorant im just trying to help bud

leftists are the most openly hateful and ignorant people in the world. They just pat their own backs the most and call it progressiveness.

They are just mad because we have taken over and Sup Forums is Reddits clay now

Can we ban "what did he mean by this?" first? It's almost always used in conjunction with a shitposter that just wants (You)s.

underrated

reddit v Sup Forums is just 1 on the best anime battles whether they like it or not

>banning words

Helloooooooooooooooooooo Reddit!

>The other side is literally hitler pretending they're smart
Wow good argument bud

Sites with word filters for words mods don't like
>Sup Forums

Sites with no wordfilters
>Reddit

baka desu senpai

>a shitposter that just wants (You)s.

What did he mean by this?

atleast learn to use greentext correctly reddit
>Sites with word filters for words mods don't like
Sup Forums

>Sites with no wordfilters
Reddit

I don't think 7gag or Cripplechan have wordfilters?

Dude, fuck off. I frequent both sites, and you are just making casual users of either side look bad.

Jesus, who cares if Sup Forums hates reddit. Is that really the priority in your life? to post about that? move on. who cares.

>I frequent both sites,
you have to go back

i hope this post is ironic cuz otherwise it's the most reddit post i have seen in a long time

kys yourself and leave

because its a more accessible Sup Forums

>reddit was wordfiltered
>people still think it is
>nothing ever changed anyways
WE EAT THE MEAT AND THEN WE BURN

Because all of the changes to make Sup Forums more user friendly over the years didn't happen.

If anything this place is more accessible. Catalog, a new board created every time people cry, noko isn't even a thing anymore.

Same reason people hate tripfags.