Anti Trump vet vs Pro Trump vets

Anti Trump vet vs Pro Trump vets

TRUMP BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0zfuNqkXI

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/campus-combat-profile-afghanistan-war-veteran-perry-obrien/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unifier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Cant see it rigth now. Can you give me a TlL;DW?

You're a racist if you support Trump

Im not bitting your bait dude. I just wanted to know whats in the video, but whatever nvm.

Didn't watch.

thats what the video is about dumbass

>That feminine voice
>Black rim glasses
>"i'm shocked, that was incredibly racist"

Even the liberal veterans are such cucks

The best part was when he brought up his history in the military. Pretty sure the guy is bald too.

that part and the part when that cuck says "Ughh thats kinda racist"

Army here. The liberal fag does not strike me as the military type, especially not Army. Wish there was a way to confirm this faggot even served.

Every one of those spics are traitors.

Why are anti Trump supporters so beta?

I question if the cuck is an actually vet.

Clearly he is the highest ranking penis inspector. Can't fight a war without passing penis inspection day.

He didn't. He was a translator who never saw combat and fled the second the Iraq war started.

Who's this faggot? He looks like he enjoyed those dancing boys while he was in Afghanistan.

Hes a anti trump vet.

>holding trump accountable
that's such a faggot liberal thing to say

then the whole thing about islamophobia having a racial bent. ridiculous. islam is an expansionist religion that wants to submit the world to their god, how is it possible to be racist against a construct that can exist within the mind of a white or brown person? makes no sense. those muslims have done nothing but aggressively expand since their inception. If anything it's islam that's racist because it assumes arabic is the holy language that god speaks and humiliates the societies its subjugates.

I was thinking this too. Waving another nations flag while in uniform??just cuck my shit up pedro... Fuck....

BASED AS FUCK

That Perry guy is a fucking joke. Talks shit about Trump using Vets as props while he himself having only served 1 tour of duty in which he got out of service because he disagreed with the war but the asshole is wearing a fucking Veteran hat. Why is he wearing a Vet hat for a war that he disagreed with? He is what he bitches about. Perry is a Vet prop for CNN.

So a faggot.

He should've come and partied with the Cav in Diyala. Then again I doubt he would've lasted a day.

>Leave your country
>To fight on another country's army
>While pledging allegiance to the country you fled from

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU, I HOPE TRUMP DEPORTS YOU AND YOU DIE ON THE WAY BACK

The anons who talk about military people being welfare recipients, this is the type of faggots they're talking about.

The pro Trump guy said he ducked the war and perry got triggered.

USA military in the 50's and before would dishonorably discharge all of these guys

BASED

This faggot looks like the black panther cuck from Forrest Gump.

chameleon subverter faggot

Ahahahahaha. Faggot translator (in the rear with the nigger mechanics/cooks, women) AND he was a (((conscientious objector))) who was thrown out after his first deployment.

That's the best they can come up with?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh i thought he was just posting a shitty meme.

TRUMP BTFO

Hope they all got dishonorable discharges for the political statement in uniform. Also, possible treason.

looks part kike like numale fag snowden

Trump is most anti-war. Meme kike bernie won't change shit because he won't win the primary and hillary is a bill kristol-level neocon warmonger.

>serve in the US military
>pledge allegiance to mexico
for what purpose

>E4
>34 years old
>Literally Carl the Cuck of service members

How's his wife's son?

>nigger mechanics
Hey man, don't shit on maintenance. Crew chiefs are some hardcore fuckers.

Hes a hero user please.

I love how they found fucking American Colossus to argue with some bitch with a dick, and the bitch keeps trying to corner him with buzzwords but dudebro won't bite. Awesome

>Charles Lindbergh was a facist
Wow, fuck that lying faggot. A totally false statement.

>"America first" is a fascist term

He's totally right. Americans should put Europeans first. What are we to be selfish, piggish Americans.

you lost the moral high ground when you nuked a bunch of civilians in japan twice so fuck you burger ghost.

Good goys

Dresden...

Okay the anti-Trump guy needs a nickname.

>Dick Commando
>Sgt. Cucksucker
>Private AIDS

what does the pic says? I dont know spanish

Trump for prison

Pro Trump Vet here. I "served" with muslims in crapganistan also. I cringe to use the word "served" because they were inbred retard pussies who deserted their posts time and time again. Also, they shit all over the toilet seats.

basically something along the lines of 'look who's fighting for America's freedoms, trump?'

Daily Reminder that Bernie Sanders was more pro-war than Trump right up until a Republican was in office. He's a lying warhawk kike.

Its a set up. This guy is actually being paid by Hillary clinton. He has been exposed already but CNN still gives him attention.

I don't think they deserted their posts because they were afraid as much as they just didn't care. Before the USA invasion of Iraq, the Sunni Baathist ran the show in a nation that's mostly Shia Muslims. Now that "Democracy" came, the new ruling government is run by Shias and the Sunni Baathists are banned from the elections. So when ISIS (who happen to be Sunnis and/or ex-Baathists) attack, will the Sunnis stay & die for a Shia government?

Most Iraqis don't give a fuck about Iraq's sovereignty. Most Iraqis want to opt out of Iraq. Shias want to control Iraq, Sunnis want to re-take it or leave altogether, while Kurds want Kurdistan (no Arabs).

can we just annex Mexico already?

(and anything south of the St. Lawrence, that shit is ours, fuck off Quebec.)

-pro trump guy
>has a nice suit
>a tie
>no hat
>a nice golden pin
>knows Islam is a religion

anti trump guy
>bad suit
>top button undone
>wearing a hat indoors
>bad pin
>thinks Islam is a race

top wew

Sergeant assgrabber

the best part was when you joined the military and exploded by stepping on a mine

what years did you serve?

Broke the Oath of Enlistment, article 88 of the UCMJ and DoD Directive 1344.10

The top brass will deal with them according to military law

Vets overwhelmingly support Trump

In just 4 days, we will never hear of Bernie again.

Majority of Muslim nations are pro-U.S. though so it's kinda retarded to shit on them when Saudi Arabia more or less let's us use them as a base of operation.

The glasses seems a little too soft and the bald guy looks like he loves killing. like really really looks forward to it

You mean before or after Bush Jr fucked every american in the ass?

so how are you going to pay for the wall? I mean how are you going to get mexico to pay for the wall?
Oh right. there is no plan. you're just being fed smoke.
"believe me" "Trust me" "I'm a unifier" (that word doesn't even exist)

Guy on the left is definitely a sociopath.

why don't you ask your parents to do it?

Thank you for your service. Sincerely.

but does Trump has any family in the military? I seriously don't know

>Buff, well-dressed man next to scrawny, fag glasses wearing pusscake
>Immediately know which one is Pro Trump and Anti Trump

I have no idea why that lisping conscientious objector thinks he represents most veterans. He brings shame to the 82nd.

he's wearing an Expert Field Medical Badge in and this website confirms he was a medic- thenation.com/article/campus-combat-profile-afghanistan-war-veteran-perry-obrien/

not sure why you thought he was a translator

Alpha males for Trump

He's a warrior...guy on the right is a fucking coward

>Islam is a religion!
>Islam is not a religion!

Fucking hell, is this guy a stooge or what? He's making Trump supporters look extremely bad by saying controversial shit without actually backing it up immediately.

> Uinifier isnt even a word
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unifier
yes it is
it's been in use since the 1500's

> how are you going to get mexico to pay for the wall?

Build Wall- savings from stopping illegal immigration pay for the wall- mexico's economy is dependent on "remittances" from illegals- mexico is now unable to siphon off US money- mexico just paid for the wall.

Muhreen here, last I checked Trump was against almost every military action we took going as far back to Bosnia.

Isnt this the prick who pussied out of a real deployment once the wars started?

All I see is a bitch using his "veteran" status to shill

Are those marines?

dude weed lmao

Thats Army, Bernie literally attracts only the worst of society including the worst from our military, I mean just loom at the video.

Pro-Trump vet
>nice suit
>haircut
>navy seal
>most likely a combat veteran (important)
>confident
>speaks directly and with facts

Anit-Trump Vet
>wearing hat indoors
>guided by his emotions
>uses buzzwords
>slovenly appearances
>feels the need to wear a veterans hat to assure his "veteran" status

>Expert
>Not combat

Faggot who sat on a FOB confirmed.

>join the USA armed forces where you put your life on the line for the USA
>take a pic in uniform with Mexicans flag

hahah holy fuck america is cucked
>it is fuck'n inside job

You disgust me.

Are you saying; after we establish a wall, it will be paid by illegal immigrants. I assume; we will be putting illegal immigrants in jail, where they will pay the bill as "remittances"?
I'm confused about how mexico just paid for the wall though. The money is already there, waiting for trump?

>it's been in use since the 1500's

Mexicans that stay on their side of the border are pretty based.

To be fair to O'Brian, the point he makes at the end is valid.
>no history of donations
>Trump only donating to veterans as he wants to be next commander in chief.

The rest of it though, he sounds like a pacifistic cuck.

Trump chose to raise money for the vets than give money to fox news

Yeah there's definitely some small forms of psychopathy. Doesn't make him a psychopath however, just means he lacks empathy towards enemies, a kind of self developed warrior's mentality.

A nation can't be cucked, stupid. The amount of active dicks to unactive dick ratio can't even compute. Don't you know math, pendejo?

Reserve corps probably
"Look I'm a vet too!!"

>Trump hating coward calls the Trump supporter a fascist
>Trump hater supports a commie

>TRUMP BTFO

This is bait right?

Dude that faggot ex-army conscientious objector got unequivocally BTFO,
>all these fucking buzzwords

They never wave anything else. ALL the beaners just wave the mexican flag. Every single time there's a protest or "pride" event that involves beans it's always the Mexican flag never the US flag. Not even together JUST THE MEXICAN FLAG. The beans have protested trump into the double digits since he visited california. Every single even is just mexican flags. I'm fucking surrounded by traitors and whores. Liars with a goal, shallow tools who beg to be used. The beans and their white "allies". I fucking hate all leftists.
I want the violence to start.

Yes, Pro Trump lost.