Can we talk about how badly Cartoon Network fell off? I used to enjoy every show on there as a child...

Can we talk about how badly Cartoon Network fell off? I used to enjoy every show on there as a child . Now that I'm an adult , the only good thing on there is Steven Universe and Adventure Time.

>the only good thing on there is Steven Universe and Adventure Time.
No.

Adventure Time is ending and Steven Universe is never on.

>Cartoon Network
>I'm an adult

Kill yourself. it's the only solution.

Cartoon Network I only watch quality cartoons on adult swim like robot chicken and Rick and morty

>filename
>LOGo

maybe it's because it's for kids and you got older

>Steven Universe
>Good show

Kek. That's a good one, OP.

>Steven Universe
Why it shit

This.

With age your tastes and likes change.

I old enough to remember cartoon network when it was all hannah barbara cartoons, yogi bear and scooby doo all day long.

Then at night they just played Merry Melodies and Bugs Bunny cartoons all night till the morning.

Then all those cartoons turned into the Boomerang channel and we started getting stuff like powerpuff girls and cow and chicken.

I remember when the WHAT-A-CARTOON show came on and debued most of those late 90's - early 2000's cartoons came out and that was around the time I was becoming a preteen. Dexters Lab, Courage, Johnny Bravo, Edd Ed N Eddy was my all time favorite for nostalgia reasons.

Then slowly but surely they did away with these edgy cartoons that actually had a sense of humor to them.

It was around the same Time the Spogebob Squarepants came out, and Fosters House for Imaginary Friends and My Gym Partner is a Monkey.

But by then I was already fucking chicks and never paid much attention to CN, then later after I settled down I figured out I could look up all these amazing cartoons and watch them whenever I wanted.

But yes CN is shit now, Just like the History Channel

You niggers can't sit here and tell me only kids would like the shows that were on cartoon network. I research some of the shows and they still give me a laugh
pic related

Itt op admits to having autism

Rewatch I'm retarded

>Steven Universe and Adventure Time
Those are literally the worst for me. Steven Universe is gay (it worries my that little boys will grow up watching it) and Adventure Time tries too hard to be original and random but it's just unfunny, weird and irritating to watch. I've never even made it to watch half an episode of any of them.
The only worth watching in CN are these:
>ed, edd n eddy
>symbionic titan
>megas xlr8
>generator rex
>The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
>foster mansion for imaginary friends

>I only watch quality cartoons
> Rick and morty
IM PICKLE RIIICK MO-*BUURRP*MORTY GOD DOESNT EXIST *BURP*

>teen titans network
What happened to them. You used to have a nice spread of shows and a few oddballs that were testing the water and now it's like four fucking shows and then adult swim.

Does that trigger you

You are literally the type of person we are talking about.

No offense.

whats to talk about, teen titans go ruined it. Basically nothing else on these days. The fact it just mocks an old beloved show it just icing on the shit cake.

You know whats fucked up, is that I never even knew Rick and Morty was an Adults Swim show.

I literally found them at random on my Hulu subscription, and thought it was hilarious and creative.

Then one day a few months later im watching cable tv at my brothers house and its on I realize is super popular, and that it had a GIGANTIC FAGGOT FANBASE full of retards arguing over the show.

I felt like a fool.

pls keep dumping adventure time r34

Too bad Regular Show got taken off, and Gumball is kinda funny. Its got a lot of adult undertones, especially that Sjw episode. Shit was hilarious. And his friends a walking fish named Darwin, like, cmon. Solid subtle shit.
Other than that, its trash honestly.

I remember when I was 24 that I went on a binge drinking episode for about 4 days.

wake up drink, dont eat, pass out, repeat.

Well one day my brother comes over with his giant bong and bottle full of xanax, and he helps me get through about two days of alcohol withdrawel with all that and never stopped streaming Adventure Time.

I remember waking up with cold sweats or some sort of delirium and seeing Adventure Time and feeling calm.

Now Adventure Time has some strange closeness to my heart.

>Steven Universe
>A good show
Pick one

Well, as an adult you're not supposed to watch cartoon network

>not keeping tabs on what garbage is being fed to children

Can't stand cartoons anymore. They are fucking gay.

You know Rick and Morty is done for when my Normie McNormie acquaintance showed it to me thinking he's woke or some shit. It's like some mental scarring, I wouldn't watch it even if I enjoyed it

>i used to like kids shows when i was a child
>now that i'm no longer a child i don't relate to program dedicated to entertaining children
hmmm

are you really such a cuck that you can't enjoy something because of a portion of its fanbase?

the only good show was Dexters lab

Cartoon Network stopped being good a long time ago. It all started going down hill the moment they began making the Power Puff Girls and went from showing old stuff to their shitty "original content."

I think you should fuck the coassistent. A great guy. Loads of empathy. Your soyless narcissistic heart needs it. Come now, you know it too.

all that was nearly better than SNL

don't gimmie that cockamamie "you grew up" stuff

>tfw all of the stuff we used to watch is on Boomerang

/thread

I just need to need to ask. Anyone else think Clarence is/was a good show? It had sweet stories and authentic characters, I was hooked after the episode about the boat.

It turned into scooby doo reruns back in the middle 00's.

>ed, edd n eddy
Dead but you can find full seasons on youtube.
>symbionic titan
?????
>megas xlr8
????
>generator rex
Is this the one with the mec that has a car for a head?
>The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Dead full seasons on youtube.
>foster mansion for imaginary friends
Again dead.
Hey you guys remember FOX Kids.

Says an adult browsing Sup Forums...

Not him but this entire website was meant for adults. Are you trying to justify your autism?

go re-watch it, it's not nearly as good as you think.

then again SNL is pretty shit except like maybe 5 percent of their skits.

This guy. this guys knows whats it was all about.

This.

adult.

Kids Next Door anybody?

Does anyone have any creepy videos of when a Kids Network like C/N and F/K and maybe Disney. Did that thing when they finished broadcasting for the night. I can't remember but I know there was some weird shit going on when the channel finished it's run for the night and stopped doing anything after that.

guessing you're about 35?

I write and make cartoons and have some know some folks in Burbank that have had real success. The two guys I know the best both had shows on CN. One is making his own show now with his own money cuz he didn't like working for CN. The other told me his show (which was an awesome show) got canceled because new execs came in and said they wanted to do to cartoons on CN what MTV did to music. Dump it. So they funded all these "live action" shows and were gunna stop doing cartoons all together. The live action shows tanked hard so they thought ok, we'll do ONE cartoon. It was adventure time, it was huge. Then NEW execs came in and are trying to find good new cartoons but they have shit taste. Personally I think Flapjack was the best one ever on that channel.

is there a video of pic related?

Oh yeah I remember that shit. It was funny but had some dark under tones to it. You didn't work it out then. But later on you realize how dark some of the most innocent cartoons were. Like Ed,Edd N Eddy. There is a theory that all the kids are stuck in purgatory and each died in different times. because you never saw the adults. Man we had some fucked up shit back in the day.

This website was meant for adults who discuss anime all the time. That's waaaay more autist than watching adventure time.

This. Flapjack was perfect

I honestly think they should bring it back on adult swim.

Flapjack was darrrrrrrrrrk. Loved how Modest Mouse created the intro.

I don't know about that anymore.

You flipped megas xlr8 and generator rex, megas was the one with the car head, Generator rex was the "man of action"(the guy who created ben 10) show about the guy who could turn his limbs into technology and turn mutants back to regular people

>Flapjack
>Chowder.
Man memories of being baked watching Flapjack....man those were good times.

Its true.

Sad when that steven universe hiatus happens...

Ohhh thank you for the correction

There's no rule that says you can't enjoy children's entertainment, especially when they throw in adult stuff under the radar.

'97 fag here, always loved the dark undertones in all those shows when I grew up. Seeing them again, I never recognized how powerful it really was until now but if anything I like those shows even more now than then.

>Steven universe.
>vapes.
Stop stop, I'm getting a stereotype overload.

Can you answer a question for me user? How exactly do people get jobs like “network exec” and be that clueless? I mean is it literally that they go to the same synagogues as other powerful people or what?

Nice numbers.

THANK YOU. Teen Titans Go really pissed me off.

I do not vape or smoke anymore. I quit about 2 year ago.

You are right. All the new shit is shit!

Good for you user, now we just gotta get you into better cartoons.

You can literally pay to be high office my dude. No one said anything about being educated

>just like the history channel
FINALLY SOME ONE GETS IT

Me and my wife’s.
We are both red pills as well.

>now that I'm an adult
Here's your problem OP
I kinda like gumball doh

Huh, I was judging you on liking the show, but if you're married with another fan and got matching tattoos, I can't help feeling happy for you.

I like it because my wife enjoys it. I’m into things like GATE, Berserk, and things like that.

You just grew out of the demographic user.
Its like MTV. It always sucked, but when we were teenager we didnt know any better.

Don't worry user, I was mostly giving you shit for the heck of it.
I'm this guy I can't help but feeling happy for you, since you got what I want.

>Me and my wife

Ok son, it's totally not your own arm and leg; I believe you.

what were they thinking?

Thank you. We even have a themed wall in our media room.

Easy Starfire and Raven had boobs. So they thought it wasn't family friendly enough.

Subliminal messages, toys, other shady agendas involving children. Pretty much all they think about

Wut

Here arm

They were thinking "how can we make a popular show tamer and more pc?".

>it always sucked
Horseshit, age doesn't totally preclude anyone from enjoying anything.

All I can figure is that they dumbed it down for a younger audience. Teen Titans was so great the way it was: it was mature enough for the teens and even adults to be hooked, but had enough innocence and silliness in it for the little kids to be entertained... Now it's just goofy bullshit.

>was
Now weebs are considered unbearable obsessive fags that cannot interact in any way without incorporating their cartoons somehow.
It's the same mental illness as furries and ponyfags

My arm.

I don't know about that.
otakus are fucking unbearable,but anime has a hell of a lot larger audience than it used to, and not all of them are unwashed neckbeards.
moefags,absolutely anime in general? nah.

It did always sucked.
Look into your heart user, you know its true.

>Steven universe

>unironcially saying it's good

>being over 18

KEKEKEKEK

Dude she on heroin or crack?

For me it was like being shown Adventure Time by my scene goth friends in HS, and it got absorbed into the rawr XD bullshit, ruined it for me until now since it's passing on and they've evolved in to sjws for Steven Universe

lol theirs nothing worth watching on cn anymore its all shit

No, what you're saying is illogical. Quality programming can be apreciated anyone of any age, it doesn't go away by "growing up," and people who still like a show years later aren't doing ao purely because of nostalgia either.