If he goes into having a SAF-like career at Madrid but never gets proven at another club, would you consider him elite¿

If he goes into having a SAF-like career at Madrid but never gets proven at another club, would you consider him elite¿

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/futbol/champions-league/semifinales-champions-league/2017/05/10/5913426f46163fb11f8b45b6.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_El_Clásico_matches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I consider Zidane elite
>in any way, shape, or form
Please

Yes. In fact I already consider him elite. If he gets the historic back to back, he'll be more than that.

You just know he'll win another WC for France and then retire on a high unexposed.

No, playing on easy mode doesn't count for shit, see Poop Guardialol

as elite as luis enrique, just another passenger

well, less because at least enrique got the treble

SAF played easy mode all the first half of his career

ZIDANE IN PRESS CONFERENCE ROOM IN 2 MINUTES

marca.com/futbol/champions-league/semifinales-champions-league/2017/05/10/5913426f46163fb11f8b45b6.html

GO GO GO GO GO GOG OG

Sup Forums considers Guardiolel elite even though he has only really done good at Barça (with the most ridiculous generation of footballers maybe ever).
Never trust Sup Forums
Sup Forums is always wrong
Zidane is unexposable.

>first half

He literally nearly got sacked because the team was so bad, everything Fergie achieved was done by him. Zidane inherited a team thats been successful for decades

No chance that happens
Madrid will toss him in the trash sooner or later like they do with every coach

guardiola always imprint his signature on his teams, even if they "fail". Zidane inherited a system that already worked, he didn't change much besides giving more freedom to Marcelo to drift towards the middle.

his career will be like wenger, huge success fairly early on, and a decades of suffering

>he has only really done good at Barça
he won everything at bayern except cl, wouldn't say that's bad

He was the only manager able to convince CR to turn into a 9 and not start every game
He's also p good tactically, he rekts Luis Enrique every time. Although Luis Enrique is pretty shit tBh.

>Zidane inherited a team thats been successful for decades

Pre-Mourinho, Real Madrid was not very successful.

Anyone could win the Bundesliga and the German Cup with Bayern, there is literally no team that can face them in Germany.

I rate Zidane just saying he isn't a special snowflake like guardiola who's always trying new stuff and innovating. That's why the latter is credited more when he succeeds.

Mourinho's Madrid was not successful. He only won one (1) real trophy.

>like guardiola who's always trying new stuff and innovating.
what the fuck has he invented specifically?

>he rekts Luis Enrique every time
>a draw and a humiliating loss at home against barcelona this season
ayyy

>a humiliating loss
Not at all, they were brave and went to win the game when the draw was good for them, and only lost because Messi is Messi.

>inb4 some cuck says tiki taka

That was 08 Spain with Bosque

He raised Madrid's level.

Before Mourinho, Real Madrid was known as "that team who spends a lot of money but wins shit" and "the example on why a team of superstars is not good".

putting fullbacks as midfielders and midfielders as fullbacks, just check his stint at bayern
2008 was Aragonés

from what I gathered watching some bundesliga games last season he's almost trying to extinguish the full-back position, lahm and alaba (when not improvised at CB) were basically CMs in the attack.

>He raised Madrid's level.
by winning a league in 3 years and getting rekt 5-0 by Barça.
He was shit at Madrid, he did nothing good for them. The team was so down in morale that when a real manager came (Ancelotti) they automatically won the UCL.

I wouldn't say he's elite, but I do think he's shown a lot more managerial ability and nous that I expected from a young manager

>rating Fergushit

In just his first 2 years, Zidane will already have matched "Sir" Alex Ferguson's TOTAL European trophy haul at Man United.

#Fraud
#Whiskeynose
#Munich58

Capello was better
He actually won them shit in their first season
But they sacked him because "muh aesthetic football"

Ajax has been decades setting wing forward players as fullbacks, retraining players is not something that he has invented.
It's the same that people say with Neuer, like he invented the Sweeper Keeper position.

Let's be honest Anshit got lucky in that final

Let's be honest Atleti got lucky to score a goal

>He was the only manager able to convince CR to turn into a 9

Ronaldo played 9 during Ancelotti period too.

I was taking the piss mate, I found laughable how he tried to play Lahm as a CM and Kimmich as a RB. He tries to be way too clever

>putting fullbacks as midfielders and midfielders as fullbacks
LOL are you underage

Nothing really, but his Barca raised the bar for pressing

Other way around
Ramos late meme goal bailed him out

I love Zidane but yeah he has to prove his worth in another team if he want to be considered elite, I mean, superficially speaking he is already one of the most successful managers of all time, but yeah, just look at Poop now, he is finally in a very competitive league with a team that doesn't walk the legue like Buyern did (they could have won what they won with him without a manager most likely) and he is choking it.

They set the bar for autistic possession of the ball

frank rijkaard literally did the groundwork for tiki taka

prove me wrong

>he is already one of the most successful managers of all time
He won one trophy (ONE)

cryuff did

>not Michels

Rijkaard did nothing, he was carried by Deco Dinho and Puyol

>by winning a league in 3 years
Against one of the greatest teams ever. To win a league against Barcelona, you would need to have over 95 points out of 114.

Before Mou, Madrid was also Arsenal-like in the UCL.

>and getting rekt 5-0 by Barça.
The 5-0 was his first game.

Check this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_El_Clásico_matches

He was Madrid's coach from 161 to 166. Compare his record against Barcelona with the matches after he left.

If Sup Forums existed when SAF started,
or
If SAF was still active.
Sup Forums would consider him bad.
All these threads at Sup Forums are
>I rate X because Y
vs
>If you rate X you are an idiot because of Z

We are all uneducated teens who think we know everything coz we play good football manager. None of us knows shitte about advanced strategies of football and top usage of the roster a team has.

Zidane really has had an already complete team with no lack of players at any position. But there are3-4 teams like this, Chelsea /Barcelona /Bayern who are not performing as good as he is.

>He is playing on easy mode?
Every fckin top league has 5-6 teams that go on relegation battle every year and cope 5-6 from the top teams.

Whoever is saying he is average is delusional. I can't talk about his future and how he ll develop, but sadly, neither can u and nor does it matter. He currently is elite due to his achievements and only.

Other way around
They scored in their only chance because of a Casillas fuckup, then Real tried for the rest of the game until they got what they deserved.

And the record before Mourinho against Barcelona

2008-2010: 1 win, 4 losses
Mou's Real: 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses
2013-2015: 1 win, 4 losses

>doing meh against Barça justifies not winning shit

He won the league and massively improved them on the UCL.

won 1 league in 3
won 0 ucls
and real doesn't care about any other title so
he also turned the players against each other and divided the fans
And also he didn't give a fuck about Madrid's history and played defensive football.

>wins two consecutive CL
>not elite

Nigger, SAF wished he was half as good as Zizou

>won 1 league in 3
Because someone preferred being friends with Xavi and being Barcelona's bitch, to being equal to Barcelona.

>won 0 ucls
And how they were doing before him on the UCL?

>he also turned the players against each other and divided the fans
How mean of him to turn against a player who goes against his strategy of beating Barcelona.

>And also he didn't give a fuck about Madrid's history and played defensive football.
He broke scoring records on Madrid.

>Because someone preferred being friends with Xavi and being Barcelona's bitch, to being equal to Barcelona.
You're literally an idiot. Of course the Spanish players wanted to stay in good terms with the Spanish players in Barcelona, take into account how important that era was for the Spanish NT. There is no need to hate the players that play for Barcelona if you play for Real, that was what Mou wanted.
>He broke scoring records on Madrid.
by playing counter-attack with le pacey men. That you score goals does not mean that you are playing attacking footy.
You are brainwashed by his media handling """skills"""

>You're literally an idiot. Of course the Spanish players wanted to stay in good terms with the Spanish players in Barcelona, take into account how important that era was for the Spanish NT. There is no need to hate the players that play for Barcelona if you play for Real, that was what Mou wanted.

Mourinho's strategy was for the matches to be wars.
If you undermine that, you are undermining the strategy.

>by playing counter-attack with le pacey men. That you score goals does not mean that you are playing attacking footy.
You judge a team's attacking by how many goals it scores.

I get your point and the way I see it, Mou made them go to Super Saiyajin level. Before him it was just kaioken vs ssj barca.

>trying to extinguish one of the most importants positions on modern football

LMAO too smart to play like everyone else

I think he is not a better DT than his competitors. But I do think he is the best for RMA. He knows player psychology so well, he can get the most out of all these star players. And they all respect him