Maybe we can eat some cheese together. Sharing this message with anyone in the world...

Maybe we can eat some cheese together. Sharing this message with anyone in the world. I would love to hear anyone's opinion about their favorite type/kind of cheese. It is important that you merely state absolute facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

singletonsvt.com/collections/cheeses/products/crowley-extra-sharp-cheese
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aged gouda is god tier. Dutch Masterpiece Rembrandt Gouda has been my go to for the past month or so. Blue cheese is my next favourite. Nothing like a plain water cracker, a piece of dried fruit, and a drizzle of jelly or honey over some blue cheese.

I like knee cheese.
It's only harvested from the finest knees

That does sound AND look like something I would enjoy for breakfast/brunch.

Muenster

Dutch cheese is fine, but after a couple of years it gets a little boring. And if you dont put it in the fridge soon enough it becomes blue cheese aswell. Tried it once, flew from schiphol took some gouda with me, Left it sitting in the sink for about 3 months, then consumed it. Had one of the best trips I've ever had next to datura

What's your cheese of choice? I'm lactose intolerant so I have to limit the frequency and volume of my consumption.

soy cheese?

Consider removing yourself from the genepool.

Hell no.. If ur lactose intolerant you should just build up ur tolerance... Worked for my uncle and grandfather. They both lived well into their 40's

Tastes like shit. Would rather deal with the anal explosion from real cheese.

You may gargle my balls.

Working on it. Been spending increasing amount of money every week on cheese.

My fav. btw is the cheese I got one time from the himalayas. Some woman smuggled it into beirut and sold it to me. WAs almost better than having an hour lasting orgasm

Now I shall reign in blood!

Why does the doctor use fidget spinners?

Marry me?

mah nigga
got some in my fridge and every time i open the door i get some of that strong smell up my nose. glorious cheese

this

St. Agur

meowy cheeese for catssss

only American cheese

Looks good, what kind of cheese is that?

wtf?

I'd rather eat a plastic bag from china aswell, same material only more honest

I like cheese. Smuggled from ur mother's uterus

God is a cheese!

Italians make the best cheese. Mozzarella is god-tier. You ever have that shit with tomatoes and basil, caprese salad?

Is that feet cheap, or 'in the bonus'?

I like mozzarella because it does not taste like cheese. that's the best cheese

go tell Nietsche

Hey I never said I eat that garbage, just suggested it for mr lactose intolerant. Learn how to read.

funny 10/10 totally recommand ur joke dude. thanks for cheering me up with this cheesy joke. i think i will live a day longer now.

they say cheese is yellow. but why?

*nietzsche

I'm a german so I do it with a hard G.

I have, masturbated a little, then ate some more. WHEEEE MY NAME IS TODD AND I LIKE BANANAS ON MY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH!!!

Wo hat Nietzsche ein G im Namen?

Niedgcge ist eigentlich mehr korrekt. Aber das war seine name in der Schule

Underrated cheese has to be Feta, but people don't understand how to prepare it.

They buy the sealed packets of feta in liquid and thing you just eat it right away when opened, they never let it sit to dry and harden.

Cheese peasants do that.

Deutschland hat nur alte leute, immigranten und polizisten. Die reste sind allen gemacht aus Käse!

No germans pls. MODS?!!!

MOS DEF MY MAN

feta, with smoked salmon while lying in bath

Habe das eben bei google eingegeben und nichts dazu gefunden. Hast du dafür 'ne Quelle?

OFF TOPIC COMMENTERS WILL BE HUNTED DOWN, PROSECUTED AND CUT INTO 241 PIECES AND THEN PLACED IN SOME OF THE NICEST CHERRY VATS. WHILE SLOWLY FERMENTING WE WILL ADD MILK AND MAKE CHEESE OUT OF THE ENTIRE SUBSTANCE

Don't forget fed to millenials who like justin bieber

smoked gruyere

But what if I need to poop or cry?

Good choice, but there are soooo many better cheeses in le Swiss. And I don't mean in the supermarkets.

I like Muenster the best.

Sakura cheese is heavenly, Japan isn't well known for cheeses, there isn't that many they make themselves, but damn Sakura is just the bomb.

It's a soft cheese with a hint of cherry to it, ideal for cheesecakes etc. Or just eating as is.

Venezuelan beaver cheese

Thanks.
Strictly US grocery store pleb tier.
But that's a damn good cheese.

Pule Cheese, worlds most expensive, and very very very strong in taste.
Made from Donkey Milk

fap fap fap

>be american
>have french exchange student
>after gym class
>I am known for notoriously stinky feet
>take shoes and socks off to air those puppies out
>exchange student asks what smells like cheese
>die laughing

I am notoriously known for my poopie pants

Shall we become onions together and eat eachothers Flemmygrill posters while inducing somebody random's unknow relative into a slow coma with a mix of skinnyjeans and cowbell dubstep?

Yes! Let's! I feel we could be soulmates. Is your occupation by any chance removing dead people from train tracks?

Marvelous, give me your

-Full Name
-Adress
-A copy of your passport or ID card
-Sample of blood

and I will contact you shortly.

Much love,

Charles von Winderberger

Aged Vermont cheddar (2 years plus) is god tier. Those little crystals of flavor, god damn. Used to eat blocks of that shit back when i was a fatass.

KEEP ON TOPIC POST PICS

Send me some

Kewl

Ain't cheap, this place sells some of the best:
singletonsvt.com/collections/cheeses/products/crowley-extra-sharp-cheese

overseas?

Don't think so sorry bud :(

Ok

I like cheese

So cheesy

What do you say to the unicorn police? ,,Fuck"

ok

I love pussies and synths

Hi, my name is Steve Owen, and I like lollipops, also synthkitties and quantum physics professors