Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard

>Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard
>been awake for 5 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

So, I uploaded the video and I was really high on meth... I am starting to see a lot of negative feedback on it.

Should I keep the video up, or say fuck what they think and leave it up?...

Be honest guys, is this video too much?...youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

My brother just called me and told me to "remove my autism from YouTube".

What do you guy's honesty think?

Have you tried killing yourself

Once before, yes..

Try again.

Haha. Okay, whatever man.

Make the world better. Just off yourself.

but seriously, stop doing meth

I just said okay, you don't need to say it again... lol.

I did, I haven't done it in awhile now..

Stop reposting faggot

Just reported video

Jesus fucking Christ dude. Stop doing meth

Hey bro, I did stop

Do all the meth you like I just subscribed. Get a BTC address and I might throw some coin in it. You're a pretty cool guy even if you did give three people HPV.

Oh thank you man, I appreciate that but I don't really take donations... I just make videos for fun. I don't think enough people like making videos for fun anymore. I really do appreciate that Sup Forumsro

Hahah, yeah, unfortunately, I can't ungive them HPV

dont sub to this reposting fag

Just post BTC address in your Main YouTube bio you don't have to shill it just put it out there

you should stop reposting this stupid fucking thread

I'll drop a hundred on you as soon as I see it

It's ok bro, keep the coin lol that is worth a lot man but i do appreciate it

fuckin kek'd at the picture

OP I think Your a fucking genius. The plot, the characters, the dialogue, the resolve... this is an incredible piece of avant cinema.. subscribed

This is actually better content than the Sam Hyde Channel

He claims he never made any of the previous threads.
He's a fucking moron.
He doesn't even do drugs, it's some bizarre role-playing thing he's doiung to create a character.
He's just a dumb cunt

Watch the post counter guys.
This faggot samefags like a schizophrenic

I'm probably going to start shilling his links for him as well you just got yourself a personal Army bro

The scumbag belly tattoo was worth the price of admission.

How many times are you going to keep shitposting your YouTube videos, you attention starved fagbot?

Thank you so much man, I appreciate the support!
Dude, that makes me fucking day lol. I love MDE
How is that dumb?
.... Not I'm not dude there are 10 people posting in this thread

Hahah I would definitely enjoy finding people that actually like watching my "schizophrenic" videos haha thank you man

Kek check'd

I'm just having fun man why does this bother you so much? Some people think its funny

I just accidentally'd one of your videos into the bedroom TV interrupting whatever stupid shit my wife was watching her fucking face was priceless.

>10 New posts
>2 new posters
That was over 8 minutes

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

>Kek
I am sorry man,

What are you trying to prove here?....

You'll see

You're literal cancer. That's why it bothers me. You whore out on social media for validation and you're a cunt for it. You're the literal face of our societal decline. Get a real job and stop being a faggot.

What is there to prove man? Seriously, you're confusing the hell out of me

Man fuck that hoe
She's fat ,she'll cheat on me, she's fat, she will cheat on me with a man who lives in the back of his van, she's been blacked, she only likes guys that hit her, she's fat, she's a feminist, she's hung up on her ex-boyfriend,and she's fat. If I come across your videos sooner I could have saved myself the trouble.

Again, you don't even know me... I just wanna find people that would want to watch stuff like this....

Lmao kek

DUDE this faggot won't even take money and I'm trying to give it to him also post a BTC address you noble faggot not on here on your Channel

People who want to watch you delude yourself are just as bad as you are. Stop trying to be the next YouTube sensation and do something with your life.

God, when did Sup Forums start becoming a haven for shitposting millenials craving the attention?

Yo, keep it up kid, your gonna be a star some day, drop the meth, youve got a bright future ahead ok. your rape premise is incredibly flawed and dumb however, but work on your material, you can be a good stand up comedian. Be thankful for your girlfriend, go to /r9k/ and look at all the whining virgins

>13 new posts
>2 new posters
>13 minutes

These are me I'm not OP

Lol, I don't take donations that's all bro . I just want people to make people laugh

Dude, not to brag but I think i can, and always will be far more successful than you are.

>pic related, guess who

Lmao, I really don't do drugs.

Fucking Savage

what stand up comedians do you like? Look up videos of doug stanhope, daniel tosh, george carlin, dane cook, patrice oneil, to learn about form and method and crafting, keep recording your rants and finding humor and light in the world, and fuck that fatty good for me alright brother, amen

how long is "awhile"?

I like the short form of the videos but I'm interested to hear more about the cheating EX you should make like a 10 or 15 minute video and get a little deeper into some topics

If we're letting this thread die I hope you're making a new video

Ha shit, ive done crazy shit myself when tweeked the fuck out too. Been 5 days clean,cuz dealer has fell off the face of earth. But i got some now and im gonna jizz when i get the hit

Also for anyone looking for interesting videos I just discovered Russell Lindquist

Did you notice how there was dialogue? Like people responding after they posted again?

yo namaste my dude, talk about corndogs, rabbit furs, truck stops, 711 roasting weiners, slurpees, tube tops, mardi gras beads, epilepsy, your desire to visit LA, how your dad makes you wash the boat, how your black friends wanted you to be the get away driver in a drug robbery, how you keep piss bottles stored in your basement to some day use for self defense, batteries, insane clown posse, nasa, talk about your visit to harvard, talk about mountain biking by yourself in your backyard trails and shedding a tear at the sunset through the clouds when the air was real crisp and cool and warm, talk about rafting down the boyou with the boys and the brews and the cliff diving gainers and can openers splashing in the ravine lake, talk about trying to hook up with mexican milfs at spanish only bars, talk about selling xanax to children but then make the twist be that you are a registered psyiatrist who graduated college at the age of 14 but then had a brain injury which caused your license to be revoked but that doesnt always mean they actually take your old license from you so you got your friend duane who worked at the pharmacy to get you xanax so you can sell to the kids in school, talk about metal working and fixing engines, talk about farting with your grandpa while eating beans on the porch, talk about how your life and freedom is so dull and boring you actually are becoming antsy to enter prison, or at least start commiting crimes to spice things up and then win win if you get caught, talk about your fond memories of the demolition derby and the rodeo, talk about being dared by your uncle to ride the bull at the rodeo naked and you ruptured your spleen and after that you found god and the worth of living, talk about how ever since you were a kid you dreamed of being a truck driver but you got 3 dwi's, speak about how you couldnt imagine living far up north in the cold, meditate on the divinity of trailer parks, pontificate over the glories of small town america

what the fuck am i reading

YouTube topic suggestions I believe

>successful

Kek.

Based on that shithole bathroom and the fact that you only have about $1000 In cash there covering up that twinkie you call a dick. I'm going to call bullshit on that whole success thing.

Sage in all motherfucking fields and have a good day.

Samefagging like there's no tomorrow.

YOU YO UYOU
WAIT LISTEN TO ME
I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU
I am a meditard and I think I have the cure to methheadism
I've tested it on a bunch of people

just stay in this thread while I try and remember the ratios

Way to hate bro, are you mad?

I am this fucking faggets one-man fan club

kill your brother.

okay get me an email I can use, put it up on the video so I know it's you

I don't know why but this is red flagging me seems like a trap

do it you fucking cunt I need test subjects and you won't be ingesting anything illegal or dangerous.

OP you better take my suggestions, I am a head talent agent at a major company, and will be checking up on your videos in the future: use your phone, pen and pad, whatever, your computer webcam recorder, record all your thoughts, craft them, make better videos and skits, you have the seed of greatness in you, you need to cherish and harness that, fill yourself with the purities of positive creation to let it grow

do you have any idea how hard it is to find methheads to test this shit on that are reliable enough to follow through?
I mean I'm guessing you can understand.

The "why Should I believe in god" or whatever video is good because its just strung out fucked up nonsense and it's funny in an anarchic self destructive way. Like when G G Allen shat on stage. Some of the previous vids make 0 sense tho. More like the god one plz. I am subbed

Oh okay maybe I like where this is going after all

fpbp

Stop posting your shit cunt, your obviously proper fucked up but cmon man get your shit together youll regret doing this shit when your heads straight. Go see a doctor, delete your youtube.

so tell me your email so I can send you the recipe.

That is not the path of our champion

Fucken kek'ed when you talked about how your fat girlfriend destroyed you by wanting to be on top.

>How do women get raped
>Men who rape will get raped in prison

Pick one retard

Drugs are for fucking homosexuals.

Recipe for what I'm not OP then if you want to get your recipe out there why don't you post it on an anonymous image board you data-mining bitch

because I want feedback

YO OP MAKE MORE VIDEOS YA BITCH, GO AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND POLITELY INTERVIEW YOUR NEIGHBORS, AND ASK THEM IF THEY WANT TO GET ANYTHING OFF THEIR CHEST, ASK THEM IF THEY NEED ANY HELP DOING YARDWORK, ASK THEM HOW THEY ARE DOING, AND IF THEY NEED A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON

ive actually been subbed to you for a few months now

This. All of the this.

post more faggot

that. all of that.

OP WALK AROUND YOUR TOWN AND INTERVIEW YOUR NEIGHBORS AND TOWN FOLKS, ASK THEM ABOUT THEIR LIFE, ANY MEMORIES THEY WANT TO SHARE, WHAT THEY THINK OF THINGS, WHAT THEY LIKE TO DO TO BE HAPPY

DO YOU HEAR ME OP.... DO YOU HEAR ME

literally for fucking them

>good goy, keep destroying your life with the methamphetamine jew

TO THIS DAY I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS PICTURE

Thread is dead we must summon him with other threads

>dialogue
No

Yeah that's why drugs are gay.

Not bad senpi

OP DO YOU HEEAR ME, MARK MY WORDSS, YOURE GONNA BE A STAR,,, A BIG STARR YOU HEAR ME, TREAT YOUR FRIENDS GOOD, TREAT YOUR NEIGHBORS WELL, (DONT FORGET TO INTERVIEW EVERYONE IN YOUR TOWN, ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS IN ALL THEIR STORES..), TREAT YOUR FAMILY WELL, TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WELL,, YOU RUB HER FEET RIGHT NOW, YOU HEAR ME,, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!! RUB HER FEET RIGHT NOW! AND I DONT EVER WANT TO HEAR YOU SPEAKING OF RAPE THAT WAY AGAIN...TONE IT DOWN ON THE EDGE WILL YA... COOL IT...WILL YA

MY WORDS...MARK THEM...

OP...NEVER FORGET DEEZ......DEEZ WORDS