Alright i might be in deep shit here user and im gonna need your guys help

Alright i might be in deep shit here user and im gonna need your guys help.
Lost my virginity last night on a pool table with gf. Didnt get to finish but when i got off her there was a bigass stain from her which we tried to clean with wet toilet paper. Now theres a bigass stain from the moisture and a bunch of white shit from the paper and were kind of freaking out so anyone know how to remove that shit?
Pic related

drink bleach

this

But pls

is it a felt table?

Yes it"s red felt

Use a clean damp cloth to blot, not rub, the stain. Once the stain has been absorbed, use a dry cloth to blot any remaining dampness out of the felt. For more stubborn stains, or for occasional deep cleaning, you can use a product that is specifically made to clean pool tables.

But what about all the bits of paper left behind from the first time we tried to clean?

maybe try not doing that

When it's dry just brush it off.

liquids dont dry faggot

Are you retarded?

Mix 1 cup equal parts bleach with white vinegar. The bleach will remove the stain and the white vinegar will prevent it from stripping the natural red color of the felt.
Good luck!

Step aside, newfriends. I got this.
>Pics or it didnt happen.
/thread

literally just say you spilled a drink or something and say sorry, its better to get yelled at for that than telling them what actually happened.

The thing is is that it is dried but that stuff is embbed into the felt

This

Pour bleach on spot

Checked

Do not use bleach!!
Blot it up with dry cloth. The flecks from the toilet paper will vacuum up or even brush off. Then say oops spilt a drink but cleaned it up. Then post a pic of gf or just her tits.
Problem solved

Get your gf back on the pool table, right where she was when you were pushing the cuntwater out of her, and UNFUCK HER, and next time fuck somewhere else you stupid mongrel.

Why didnt i think of this before

Clearly oldfag, got dubbz, newfriends ignored entirely.
Doth this marketh thine death, Sup Forums?!
DOTH IT TO BE TRUE?!

Sup Forums will never die
If the pool table were in my home I would of already posted