White people BTFO

White people BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Silver#Early_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you kidding me?

Don't reply morons

I hold Nate Silver's opinion only slightly above my incarcerated uncle's.

Daily reminder Hillary rigged the elections and the exit polls prove it

Silver's not wrong. Clinton has beat Sanders in every way, shape and form you can come up with. It hasn't even been as close as the media and r/Sanders likes to pretend it's been.

>Jew
>white

I'm pretty sure Nate Silver can't even count?

Sanders isn't white. Also Hillary is literally a white fucking female. Niggers have already lost. Why is Silver being so dismissive towards a fellow jew?

When did journalists and their ilk start so blatantly pushing their opinions? When did objectivity as a value of journalism die? It didn't used to be like this.

Who the fuck cares about kike commentary concerning a race between the felon cunt and the Soviet jew?

Daily reminder that no election result has ever been invalidated because of rigging

>nate bronze

>white

Hillary rigged the election through media bias and election fraud. Trump will be president. Bernie is the only hope. Hillary is worse tban Trump.

I think he sees Bernie as a Jew-Sellout that refuses to shill for Israel enough.

This will trigger berntards so I'll give it a pass

>nate silver
>saying hillary has it locked
looks like bernie may have a chance yet

Whoa, it's real. Nate Silver is going all-out trying to influence the narrative this election.

He's not Jewish, is he?

>He's not Jewish, is he?
Not unless his last name is really Gold(stein)

The only incorrect part of this is the >implication that Sanders is white.

Funny how Jews are white or not white depending on the narrative.

Someone post this on r/Sanders like it is denouncing something. I just wanna watch them buthurt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Silver#Early_life

>Silver has described himself as "half-Jewish".[15][16]

I like how Nate Silver just honestly hates Americans. Even if, as Bernouts, they're nominally aligned with him.

did you not know that Silver was a jew name?

I had a gay jew named silver in my high school.

He's right though. Bernie lost. Let the left eat itself alive, this is a good thing

>Silver

>le_happy_merchant.png

Israelites love Hillary.

Now that Nate (((SILVER))) was exposed as a fraud by Trump's win, he doesn't gives a fuck to hide his far-left bias anymore.

What the fuck is he talking about?

white guy responsible for everything. #damnwhitey

You know whats really happening here, Clinton card isn't working because the lack of energy needed to pick up momentum against trumps, that and the amount of fraud bing investigated so there throwing the rest of their chips into Bernie to make trump 'da bad guy'

this is why trump didn't do the debate because he knew that Bernie or a supporter would of done something to stop the momentum and try to hijack trumps supporters ether that or shoot him.

ffs someone actually designed the attack on Sup Forums 'really makes you think meme' script and 'enjoy your time in the pokie' bots to troll so Sup Forums couldn't damage control trump at the same night he didn't do the debate.

>Silver
>half Jewish

Are their names currencies too?

Nate Silver was hella wrong about Trump and is just a typical leftist cuck with an undeserved air of credibility. He should stick to sports.

So, what did your uncle do?

>using white guy as a pejorative
Mazel tov lad

Im guessing perjury.