Underrated

Underrated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvZTPfPMYNA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CtcPFGtigs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a woman so I don't understand.

if you hated the ending, then you're a pleb.

pile of shit

T H E G A Y

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=UvZTPfPMYNA

boring

>A grown man losing a fight to the death to a bunch of dumb animals

lol the """"""""""dumbest"""""""" (((MOVIE))) of the year

Why is the old man yelling at the clouds?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CtcPFGtigs

i hate how this movie demonises wolves like that, its very inaccurate to how wolves actually act. they shouldnt be put in that light

Fuck off wolves are total scum.

no it's not calm your assburgers

Should have a list of movies that have good interactions vs animals.

For me The Revenant did the best job ever of making a bear attack seem real and powerful. When you watch older movies with bears in them the way they are filmed is just terrible comparatively.

fuck off you piece of shit, ill rip you apart
with my hands obviously

I actually like this scene because it shows how in the end there is no higher being (lol im an edgey atheist but really) that you are left on your own. That man is just that and no one is looking over you.

jesus christ this generation is trash

I don't even remember the ending. Completely forgettable movie other than the part where the guy dies in Neeson's arms.

why would you need to repeat the same sentence twice

-The Grey

HAHAHAHAHA

Of course you would try to, you are just as degenerate as those wolves you love. Me being a civilized human, would just shoot you with a gun.

I'm going to get this same tattoo except in comic sans

One "Manly and though Liam Neeson" Flick to much

>that font
>all that space
>"-The Grey"

Wolf detected

Fuck off false flagging wolf scum

Agree. Wolves are cunts IRL.

I really loved it. I think why there was a disconnect between audiences is down to terrible marketing

But he's right. Wolves don't stalk their prey anything like this claims it does.

This movie portrays the wolves as a metaphor for death though, so it's an artistic liberty I'll accept.

stfu you dumb treehugger
the behavior shown in this film is realistic
wolves are cunts

How do you mean? Wolves do stalk their pray like this.

youre both clueless. why do you feel the need to talk about something which you clearly dont know shit about?

they do not play and toy with their prey, picking them off one by one undergoing psychological games.

but ontop of that, they dont even go for humans. ever. not unless they was really tired and hungry and the human was alone and injured

It's pretty well established that wolves in the wilderness of North America are afraid of humans, so no. Should we assume you're a farm babby?

if u say so senpai

They're SYMBOLISM you fucking drooling retard.

I was clearly replying to people who were saying the wolf behaviour was realistic. Am i really supposed to get angry about an incoherent insult in this cesspool?

so it was purgatory, right? they all died in the plane crash

Purgatory is supposed to be boring

it checks out

>- The Grey

Kek